Fred's Whore - Cover

Fred's Whore

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: If she was going to fuck he would make sure he got the benefit from it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

"You know your choices Bess. Stop your whining and get ready to do it or get your ass out of here." My wife Bess gave me a nasty look, but then she turned and went upstairs to get ready for the evening.

My marriage to Bess was pretty much a sham, but it hadn't always been that way. For almost ten years it had been what I would have called a model marriage and indeed people had pointed at us and said, "That's what a marriage should be like." Not anymore! Six months ago the wheels had come off and the marriage had cratered. That Bess and I are still together is because Bess won't give up on trying to win me back. I don't think it is possible, but if she wants to try I'll let her. There is a price that she has to pay for being able to stay with me while she tries work things out with me and she's not happy that she has to pay it, but pay it she does.

It all started when Bess and my brother's wife Ann went to a bachelorette party for my cousin Myra. Bess likes to sip the sauce so I expected her to come home smashed, but I wasn't worried because Ann doesn't drink and she would act as the designated driver. I also expected that she would come home late so I didn't wait up for her. I woke up at four in the morning needing to go to the bathroom and I noticed that Bess wasn't in the bed with me. I took my whiz and then checked the living room couch and then the rest of the house, but Bess wasn't there. I wasn't too worried because I knew she was with Ann.

I got up at my regular time at seven and still no Bess. I made coffee, took my shower, got dressed and at eight o'clock I called my brother's house. He answered and I asked him if Ann was there and he said she was and I asked him to have her come to the phone. There was a long pause and in the background I heard Ann say:

"I don't want to talk to him" and then my brother say, "You have to talk to him. It's not your fault and he'll know that."

When Ann came to the phone I told her that Bess wasn't at home, "She was riding with you Ann, what's going on?"

Ann hemmed and hawed and finally said, "I don't know what to tell you Fred."

"Well at least tell me if I should be calling the cops."

"I don't know Fred, I don't think so, but I really don't know."

"What's going on Ann? What is it you're not telling me?"

There was hesitation on her end of the line and I said, "Tell me now on the phone Ann or I'm coming over there and I will sit on your couch and stare at you until you tell me in person."

There were several seconds of silence and then the story poured out of her.

The girls had been having a good time and Bess was drinking like she always did. One of the girls had hired some entertainment in the form of three - not one, but three - male strippers and things had gotten pretty raunchy when the three of them had done their routines. The strippers were invited to stay and party and they did. There were several single girls there and they pretty much went after the strippers and a couple of the married women felt that wasn't fair and they started a friendly competition. Bess wasn't taking part in the competition, but Bess is an extremely sexy looking lady so even though she showed no interest in the strippers they showed an interest in her.

Ann had noticed the three men feeding Bess booze and she thought it was funny. "They thought they were going to hustle Bess; they didn't know that I was keeping an eye on her and that I would be the one she left with."

When Ann decided that it was time to go she decided that she should hit the restroom first before getting in the car to drive home. She was third in line to use the facilities and when she was done she went looking for Bess. When she couldn't find her she asked if anyone had seen her and one of the girls said she thought that Bess had stepped outside for some fresh air. Ann went outside just in time to see the three strippers hustle Bess into a car. Ann ran back in the house to get her purse and car keys, ran back outside, got in her car and tried to follow them, but got caught at a light and lost them.

"You're saying that somewhere three guys have Bess?"

Ann was silent for a couple of seconds and then she said "yes."

"And you don't think I should call the cops?"

"I didn't say that Fred. What I said was that I didn't know, but I didn't think so."

"How do you figure that?"

"Because Fred, everyone saw Bess leave with them. If anything bad happened to Bess all that you would have to do is tell the cops what agency they worked for and the cops would have them in no time and those guys know it. No, we both know what happened Fred and the cops can't do anything now that it's done unless Bess cries rape. As drunk as she was the rape charge would never stick. All the three guys would have to do is say Bess consented and Bess wouldn't honestly be able to remember if she had said yes or not. She'll call Fred, you just have to wait for it. She didn't know what she was doing Fred. Whatever happened she didn't know and she had no control. I'm sorry Fred, I really and truly am, but it wasn't my fault and it really wasn't hers either."

As I hung up the phone all I could think about was what the three guys had done or were doing to Bess. They'd had her all night and for all I knew they still had her. Three guys gangbanging my wife all night long and maybe all day long too.

The more I thought about it the madder I got and I called Ann again and asked her who had hired the strippers. She gave me the name and I called Shirley and found out whom she had hired the strippers from. Then I called The Fantasy Agency and asked to speak to the owner. He wasn't in so I was put through to the day manager. I told him that I wanted the names and addresses of the three men who had worked Myra's party and he refused to give them to me. Then I told him what had happened and told him he either give me the names or he could give them to the police and that I would make damn sure that a newspaper reporter would just happen to be in the neighborhood when the cops arrived. He told me he would call the owner and get back to me. I told him he had one hour and then I was going to the cops. He called me back in twenty minutes and gave me the information and then he told me that the three didn't work for the agency any more as of the time of his conversation with his boss.

Before I could do anything with the information the phone rang and it was Ann. "Bess just called me. She's in a motel on the other side of town and she wants me to come and pick her up."

"Why didn't she call me?"

"She's afraid to. She was alone when she woke up, but could tell what had happened to her. She's afraid to face you."

"Tell me where it is, I'll go and get her."

"No Fred, let me do it. I'll give her a shoulder to cry on and try to ease her mind about having to face you."

"Ann, if the story you told me is true she doesn't have to worry about me."

"You and I know that Fred, she doesn't."

Bess spent three days crying and begging me for forgiveness and I must have told her fifty times that I did. Eventually she accepted my assertions that I forgave her and that I wanted to forget that it ever happened. I couldn't of course, there was no way I could ever forget that my wife had been gangbanged, but I had to try and convince her that I had. I was affectionate and loving and I tried to show that nothing had changed between us, but things had.

Before Bess had her 'lost night' we had enjoyed a rather robust sex life - five and sometimes six nights a week. Suddenly we were down to one or maybe two and only then if I refused to take no for an answer. I told myself it was natural for her to want to avoid sex for a while after what had happened to her and I thought that after a time things would go back to normal.


Three months went by and things didn't get any better and I suggested that maybe we needed to seek some professional help. Bess told me that there wasn't any way she was going to see a shrink and that nothing was wrong with her. I was right on the edge of insisting when something happened that changed everything. I had gone for almost a month without sex and I was feeling extremely horny. I came home from work early one day and I pulled into the drive just as Bess was getting out of her car. She was wearing a short skirt and high heels and her long legs looked magnificent. I got an immediate hard on and when she opened the trunk of her car and bent forward to get some shopping bags out of the trunk I wanted to walk up behind her and take her from behind right then and there.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.