Halloween Mistake - Cover

Halloween Mistake

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotic Sex Story: She thought he lied to her so she would check him out.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Halloween   Slow   .

Jealousy can sometimes be a very bad thing. Not trusting your significant other can lead you into some very awkward situations, situations that you may not be able to explain.

I don't remember when, exactly, I first became suspicious of Jim, but I do remember why. He had come home from work one night after supposedly working late and I could smell another woman's perfume on him. When I mentioned it he passed it off as being in a crowded elevator with a bunch of women. From that point on I paid very close attention to all of his absences and I always found something to make me doubt that he was actually doing what he told me he was doing; bowling, golf, playing poker with his buddies, working late, bachelor parties, oh yes - those bachelor parties. So it was only natural that when the opportunity to possibly catch him in the act presented itself I would take advantage of it.

Every year Jim's company sponsored a Holloween costume party for charity and I always made costumes for the event. I'm pleased to be able to say that my costumes have won the award for Most Original on five out of the eight last events. For this year I made three costumes, one for Jim and two for myself, only one of which I let Jim see. Jim's costume was a blazing red devil, complete with horns, tail, pitchfork, and a long flowing cape; it also had a very cleverly designed fly that couldn't be seen. The outfit that Jim saw me making for myself was a black witches costume. On the night of the party I told Jim that I had developed a very bad headache and would not be able to go with him. Since he was on one of the committees he had to go and as soon as his car was out of the driveway I ran upstairs and got out the second costume I had made for myself. It was a carbon copy of the one I had made for Jim except mine had see through mesh where my tits would be. My outfit also had the cleverly designed flap, except that mine opened quite a bit further - it gave access to both my pussy and my butt (Jim loves to butt fuck me). I waited for the party to be in full swing before I entered the ballroom as I wanted to make sure all of Jim's committee business was out of the way - I did not want him to have any other distractions.

It didn't take me long to find him (that blazing red costume really stood out) and I was not surprised to see him dancing with "Marie Antoinette" - no way Jim would have ignored those exposed tits. I waited till the dance was over before moving in on him. Keeping my voice low and throaty I said that I hadn't come to the party looking for a mate, but it certainly seemed that we were supposed to be a pair. The music started again and I pulled him out onto the dance floor. It was a nice slow dance and as we moved together I could feel his erect cock poking me. Again disguising my voice I uttered that old Mae West line, "Is that a roll of nickels in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

In answer he simply pulled me closer to him so that now instead of occasionally poking me his cock was pressed hard into me.

"Tell you what," I said, "I've just had a "devilish" thought. It would be "sinful" to let that go to waste. Have you got someplace we can go?"

Without a word he took me by the hand and led me from the ballroom to the elevators, which we took up to the second floor. He unlocked the door to room 211 and pulled me inside. As the door closed behind him he reached for my mask, but I pushed his hands away saying, "No! The mask stays on. I don't want to know who you are and I don't want you to see me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.