Alice In Wonderland - Cover

Alice In Wonderland

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Doug is a 16 year old high school student who falls down a long hole into the wonderland of Stone Age Europe. Some naive ETs are responsible for the mess up. Join Doug and Alice as they jump-start civilization.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Robot   Historical   Humor   White Couple   Violence  

After supper that night, everybody, even the children, wanted to see me breathe smoke. I had already assured them that the smoke was not dangerous to them, it was just a sign of the god's favor to me. I probably laid it on a little too thick, but I gave a real performance lighting my cigarette and puffing as much smoke as I could manage. Anybody who happened to breathe in some of the smoke immediately started coughing. I made a point of how that proved that the gods had reserved the smoke for just me. This produced a lot of sage nodding of heads among the adults and looks of awe among the children.

The children were sent to bed after the magic smoke demonstration, and the rest of the men sat with me, talking of hunting and how crowded the neighborhood was getting. There was actually another family group, about 13 people, only 2 miles away. However, they were less favored by the gods, since they didn't have such a powerful shaman.

Before long, I asked where the latrine was, as I was feeling some bladder and intestinal pressure. They didn't know what I was talking about! I was told to pick a convenient spot and let go. This would have to change! Some people were actually going inside the cave! I walked into the shadows and relieved myself, making use of some handy leaves to clean up.

When I got back, my bravery was much admired. Between the wild animals and the evil spirits, I had shown a lot of courage in risking my life that way. I must really be confident of the protection offered by the gods! Shit! That jolted me. I had forgotten about the danger from animals, though I was not going to admit that.

Tomorrow, in daylight, we were going to construct a safe and adequate latrine, or, else, Alice and I were going to find a new band to join!

That night, though we didn't have complete privacy, Alice continued with my sex education. This time we concentrated on foreplay. She had her nerves and reactions tuned to duplicate those of a real woman. Man, talk about your training aids!

She had already taught me the rudiments of kissing, but I thought I needed some more practice. I admit that I didn't take long to get to the tongue duel and we enjoyed that for a while. Yes, I said "we," Alice assured me that she could derive pleasure from all the things which women liked, and I took her at her word.

Alice had me play with her breasts while we were kissing. I kneaded her tits and gently rolled her nipples between my thumb and fingers. I knew I was doing it right because she began to moan. She, next, had me gently rub the palm of my hand over her pussy. A little of this went a long way, and I felt the moisture leaking out of her tunnel. I couldn't resist and slid my middle finger into her pussy slit as I dragged my hand back and forth. At first, I wasn't going high enough, but I finally reached near the top of her slit and encountered her clit. She actually screamed when I touched it. I jerked back, thinking that I might have hurt her; by now, I was thinking of her as a woman and not as a robot. She grabbed my hand and replaced it on her pussy while assuring me that her scream was one of pleasure, not of pain.

We kept this up for a while, but I wasn't able to restrain myself any longer. I knew about the missionary position from conversations and the bragging (lying) of my friends, so I climbed between Alice's legs. She raised her knees to give me a better angle of approach, and that was when I noticed that the ETs had made another change in my body. My cock was now 7 inches long and about 2 inches in diameter when hard—large enough to be very pleasurable, but not so large as to be painful.

I slipped in and let instinct take over. I started off slowly so that we could enjoy the feeling of sliding skin on skin, but I sped up as I got nearer to my climax. All this time, Alice had been moaning in pleasure, and she got louder as our fucking continued. Suddenly she screamed out an orgasm and clamped her vaginal wall down on my cock so that I couldn't move. Perforce, I stopped moving until she had come down a little, and then I resumed my pumping motions. She began to rise toward another peak and reached it just as I shot my first jet. We continued to climax together, and I know we woke up everybody else in the cave, because we soon heard sounds of sexual activity all around us. That was all I could do that night, so we went into the sleep of the sated.

The next morning, I gave the whole band my first lecture in public health. I was not necessarily completely accurate in my emphasis on the evil spirits that lived in shit and piss, but I had to do something to drive my points home. I said that the use of a proper latrine was one of the commandments the gods had given me. To heighten the effect of my lecture, I smoked several cigarettes while I was talking to show how the gods felt on the subject.

When I thought I had driven my points sufficiently deep, I asked for volunteers to dig the latrine under the supervision of the gods and me. In a great show of public spirit, most of the men immediately volunteered their wives to dig. I let that slide for now, I'd work on female equality later, right now we were in bad need of the latrine.

I asked Alice to select some "volunteers" to help her to dig. The night before, I had alerted her to my plan for the latrine and told her AI to find the best place for the pit, but to make it look like I had done the selection. I wanted to enhance my shaman image. It took only a few minutes to select a suitable location. They dug a pit about 3 feet deep and left the loose dirt in a pile to be used to cover the evidence after each use. I had the men rig a log over the pit for us to sit on; at least the women couldn't complain that some man had left the seat up!

They didn't understand the modesty shield I had them erect, but I explained that the gods would bless it, and the shield would keep the evil spirits away. It might even help with warding off wild animals, but I made no promises, there.

The band was so proud of their new latrine that I think that Chief Big Foot would have christened it if we'd had any champagne. Instead, we all had a swig of the local beer; God, it was awful! The whole band had to try it out; man, were they excited by it! Some even came back for seconds! By the time I had finished blessing the latrine, and the festivities had wound down, the day was shot, but nobody was disappointed; the band had not had so much fun in years!

There was still plenty of meat left from the last elk kill, so the hunters wouldn't have to go out until tomorrow. Naturally, they asked me, as the shaman, to point them toward the best hunting grounds. Also, naturally, I had no idea where to direct them. So I stalled and asked for time to sleep on it; perhaps the gods would visit me in a dream with some guidance. This fit perfectly into their beliefs, so I had a short reprieve. That night I asked Alice for advice, and she gave me two likely spots to try, but with no guarantee.

That night, I had Alice continue my education in sex. This appeared to be a popular activity for the rest of the occupants of the cave, judging from the sounds as we finished.

The next morning, I related to Chief Big Foot what I was told in my "dream." He could understand the lack of a guarantee, but he was more than willing to give my suggestions a try. He said that we would try one place, and, if that didn't work out, we would try the other. Simple, that was their normal practice, anyway.

I finally tumbled to the "we" in his comments. I was expected to come along and make sure that what the hunters did was acceptable to the gods. The whole band was sure that Bear's broken arm resulted from some goof that had insulted the gods; they had only given him a simple break because they knew that he had screwed up out of ignorance. Man, they put a hell of a lot of pressure on me!

The first place we came to was a large clearing, and it was full of elk. What a relief; the gods and I were off the hook! Chief Big Foot asked if the gods had any advice, and I countered by asking what was their normal hunting procedure.

He said that they got low in the tall grass and crept up on the elk. The first person who got close enough simply jumped up and stabbed his victim. When asked, he said that they all came in from the same direction, so, when the animals moved, they just had to creep farther in hopes of catching one.

I suggested that he try surrounding the elk and have everybody move in at the same time. That way, if the elk moved away from one hunter, they would be moving toward another. He was struck dumb by the brilliance of the gods in coming up with that idea. I just hoped that nothing went wrong!

Chief Big Foot explained the new strategy to his hunters. Some were dubious, but all agreed to give the new scheme a try. The novelty, alone, was worth the fun of trying. Man, those guys were good! They just disappeared in the tall grass. The animals were milling around, but none appeared to sense any danger.

I wasn't expected to do any killing—that wasn't the shaman's job, but I had a nerve-wracking wait of about 40 minutes while nothing seemed to happen. Suddenly, a man on the far side of the animals jumped upright and stabbed, mortally wounding his target. A quick slash with a bone knife completed the job.

This activity caused the rest of the animals to bolt in my direction. Only moments later, two more hunters jumped up and killed their prey in the same way. The rest of the hunters just stood up and let the remaining animals escape. They never killed more than they could use!

While the hunters were field dressing the kills, Chief Big Foot commented that this was the best hunt they had ever had. In fact, they were going to have some trouble carrying this much meat home. I asked if he had ever considered using a travois to haul stuff. He said that he had never heard of such a thing, so I showed him how one was made.

We took two straight saplings and trimmed them. We laid two shorter saplings crosswise and tied them to the longer poles. We then put two more saplings across the empty space and laid the roughly butchered elk across the supports made by the shorter saplings. Once this was done, two men grabbed the longer poles and pulled. Everybody agreed that this was easier than carrying the meat on their backs, so two more travois were constructed, and we started for home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.