Just A Small Family Problem - Cover

Just A Small Family Problem

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Helping one led to helping another and then another and would it ever end?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

I have managed to get myself into a situation that I don't know how to get out of, at least get out of and still keep peace in the family. Actually, it's all my wife's fault, but I can't tell her what she did, and I can only pray that she doesn't find out what I'm doing.

My wife and I have a great marriage. We have been together for almost thirty years and we still fuck like honeymooners; four times a week on the average and usually, with foreplay, it lasts for better than half an hour. That's part of my problem. My wife has two kids by a previous marriage and they have grown up calling me dad. It is important, however, that you realize that I am not their biological father.


My troubles all started when Jane (my stepdaughter) began telling her mother about the sad state of her marriage, specifically, her sex life. Her husband apparently is a "wham-bam-thank you mam" in the sack kind of a guy. Jane told my wife that in fifteen years of marriage she had never had an orgasm and she was so frustrated that she was thinking of leaving her husband. Jane said she had tried everything she could think of, but to no avail. She had tried to talk to Ron about things, but he had tuned her out, said the problem was with her and that she should go see a doctor and get hormone pills or something. The problem wasn't his - he was getting off just fine.

My wife decided to help out. For the next month or so she gave Jane suggestions on what she could do to light a fire in her marriage. She even told Jane about our sex life, the things we did, and what worked for us. But nothing that Jane tried or said had any effect on Ron. And then one day my wife took Jane shopping. They hit Victoria's Secret; Frederick's of Hollywood, and a whole bunch of other stores. My wife told me that night that if the outfits they bought didn't get Ron up and keep him up, Jane might as well bury him because he was all ready dead.

The next day Jane called and she was in tears. Ron had taken one look at her in one of her new outfits and told her that if he wanted a hooker, he'd go out and get one. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. After spending two hours on the phone with my wife, Jane left Ron and moved back home with us. I wasn't keen on the idea, but those of you who are married and have children know how mothers can be. Bottom line was that I had no say in the matter anyway.

Now, the kids had been grown and gone for over fifteen years and things had changed around our house. I had gotten used to getting up in the morning and going down stairs naked to put on the coffee, leaving bathroom doors open and other things like that. In the first week that Jane was back I'd gotten up a couple of times and half asleep I'd gone down stairs naked to the kitchen only to find Jane already there. Walking in on her with my morning piss hardon jutting out in front of me had caused us both embarrassment. Three times I walked in on her as she was getting ready to get into the shower, and once she walked by the open bathroom door while I was standing there with my dick in my hand taking a whiz.

Now, Jane is one damn fine looking woman and Ron should have been stood against a wall and shot for not taking care of her, but back to my walking in on her; I was naked and she was naked and all three times I got an immediate erection. I managed, after the first week, to change my habits. I no longer ran around naked and I stopped barging in when I came to a closed door, but something else also changed in the house. Jane started being careless. It seemed like once a day I was accidentally seeing some bare tit, or she would bed over and give me a beaver shot. I told my wife she should have a talk with Jane, but she laughed and said that Jane just needed to get used to being around us just like I had to adjust to having Jane around.


Then came the fateful day that my wife's company sent her out of town for a three day seminar. The morning after she left I got up and went down to fix my morning coffee. Jane was already in the kitchen. She was wearing a pink 'Boob Out' baby doll, pink crotchless panties, and a pair of high heels. My dick went immediately stiff, pushed aside my bathrobe closure and began waving around in plain sight. Jane watched it wiggle and then she smiled.

"I'm glad to see that this outfit can do what it was meant to do. Mom told me that if she were to wear this outfit in front of you, that you would probably keep her in bed for several hours. Is that true?"

Actually, it was more like five hours. What can I say? I know it was wrong, and I'll probably burn in hell because of it, but she wanted it and so the 'little head' took control from the ' big head'. I called in sick to work and then went to work on Jane - she could not get enough! From 7a.m. till noon we fucked all over the house. The first time Jane came three times and she said it was the first time in her life she'd had orgasms. When I got up to go to the bathroom she followed me and held my cock while I whizzed. She went to her knees and sucked me hard again and it was like that all morning - fuck, go soft, get sucked hard, fuck, go soft. At noon I pulled away and said I had to run some errands and I got out of the house. I got to thinking that maybe Ron wasn't so dumb after all. If Jane were always like this when she started fucking he probably would have been fucked to death by now.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.