Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Saturday 28

I found out what the other surprises were. The first was the changes to my bike. Dad had added two rear view mirrors and a big head lamp, tail light, and a pedal power generator. They weren't the little LED lights either, but big lamps. Well, the back wasn't so big, but the front was.

In addition to the mirrors and lights, Dad had added saddlebags to both the front and back wheels, and a small motor to the front wheel. It will come in handy when I load up the saddlebags, the rear cargo rack, and the new trailer. Actually there's two. They didn't know which kind I'd like, so they got one of each. One is a single wheel trailer and the other is bigger and has two wheels. Dad said whichever one I decide not to use, he will.

I was a bit stunned so all I could say was, "OK, thank you"

I suppose they are nice and they are useful, but they're completely unexpected.

Next was my old Radio Flyer Wagon. Charlene said, "We thought it might be useful for hauling your laundry or groceries in. And if you decide to plant a garden you can use it to move soil and what not around."

I said, "OK I guess it would be useful for that." I parked it next to my bike and the trailers after using it to haul the Battletech books to the shed. There were five boxes filled with books. Two packed with novels, two with game books, and the last with video games, game books, and the game markers he told me about. I know I asked, but sheesh! It's going to take me ages to go through them all.

They liked my shed, and I gave the coolers and fridge back to Stephanie and Dan. At least I tried. They asked if they could leave them there until they were ready to head back. I told them it was OK.

Then came the really big surprise. Dan had to help Dad get it out and haul it around. Stephanie, Charlene, and Sue helped by bringing poles. They put it all down on the ground. And even though I was afraid to ask, I did any way.

"What is it?"

"It's a tent room."

"Uh, Dad, I have a tent. We got it when we got the hiking backpack. Remember?"

Charlene said, "I told you she'd say that."

Dad rolled his eyes as the others laughed. "I said tent room, not tent. It'll enclose the awning, giving you an extra room."

I have heard of a tent room, but I never thought I'd have one, and certainly didn't know how to put it up. When I asked Dad said, "It's easy, come on Dan, let's show her."

It was kind of like putting up a big tent only there was just the three sides. The fourth was the trailer. The ends and top fastened to the awning. It even had real doors. Sure they were made of canvas but they were doors, not flaps. Two of the doors were right by the trailer. The third was against the far wall across from the trailer's door. There also were lots of tent windows, the kind that you unzip and roll up. It was actually pretty cool, and you could feel a difference when the tent was up. I suppose it wouldn't be able to block all of the wind but it did block most of it. It'd be nice for keeping bugs out in the summer, not that I've had a big problem with bugs so far. It'd also be nice during the winter though. I could do things outside and not worry about getting wet. If I used a little space heater it could even be cozy. That's what they said, too.

Faith agreed. She came by as they were setting it up. I took care of the introductions. Faith and Charlene already knew each other, of course. She and Dad both thanked her for looking after me. She waved them off with a smile and said, "I've enjoyed her company."

I couldn't help give her a smile. I enjoyed her company, too. She smiled back. Then Charlene said to Stephanie, "Faith gives great massages, you have to have one while you're here."

"I wouldn't want to put Faith out."

"I'm sure I could fit you in. How long are you staying?"

"Just over a week, but we'll also be traveling places."

"Where are we going?" Sue asked curious.

I wanted to know, too.

"I thought we'd do some shopping and we have a couple other surprises in store for you."

"What surprises?" Sue asked eagerly.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Stephanie said tweaking Sue's nose.

Sue complained good naturedly, "Aw mom!"

She, Charlene, and Faith laughed.

Faith said, "Let me know later what your schedule's like and I'll see when I can fit you in."

Stephanie nodded, "That sounds great, thanks"

"Can I get a massage?" Sue asked.

"Sure, but I'll need to know when you're available."

"Can you make an appointment for each of us when we come by later?" Charlene asked.

Faith smiled. "Not a problem."

By then the tent room was set up and we started looking at it. Like I said it was actually pretty cool. Mavis and May came over while we were looking at it. I guess they saw Dad and Dan putting it up. There were more introductions. Sue and May seemed leery of each other at first until May said, "Nice shirt."

Sue was wearing a smiley shirt with three eyes with evolution on it.

Sue said, "Thanks. Nice earrings."

May said, "Thanks."

They were dangly bat earrings. She'd bought them at the Warehouse yesterday. They weren't scary bats but cute ones with little fangy smiles. May may be Gothish, but she's not scary about it.

She also reminded me about the things I got for them. I didn't want to give them out in front of Faith, Mavis, and May though, even though I'd already given them things. It would be rude, so I waited until they left.

As we looked at the tent Mavis said, "It's pretty sturdy, but how does it handle in a storm."

"Pretty good. It's actually under the awning so rain shouldn't be a problem unless the wind lifts the awning somehow, and even, then it wouldn't be a lot."

Mavis nodded. "I just wondered. We do get high winds at times. Sam's actually in a good spot since the tent is out of the wind but we have had problems with tent rooms before. So I thought I'd ask."

"No problem," Dad said. "If Sam thinks it's getting too windy she can always take it down.

"Gee thanks," I said.

That made them laugh.

"And how do I do that."

Dad and Dan walked me through taking it down and putting it back up again. Twice. After the second time I was ready for a rest and a massage. It's pretty light really but it's still a lot of work doing it on your own, which I had to do the second time around.

Mavis said, "Looks like you've got a plan. That's good. I've got to be getting back. It was nice meeting you," she said to Shelly's family, "and nice seeing you again," she said to Dad and Charlene. "I hope you enjoy your stay. Come on, May."

Faith left then too, to have a quick workout and go make breakfast. I told her I was sorry I wouldn't get to workout with her but she told me it was OK and that she understood.

Of course, Stephanie asked where I was going to put it when I had it taken down. Dad said, "In the shed of course."

"Will it fit?" Charlene asked.

"Sure it'll fit."

So the tent room ended up coming down a third time so we could see that it would fit. It fit, but we had to move some things around first. Dad says we'll stop at Home Depot to get some things so I can hang my lawn chairs and the ladder up out of the way. That made Charlene roll her eyes, "I suppose the next thing will be a garage door?"

Dad got this thoughtful look on his face. I gasped when I saw it and said, "Daddy don't you dare."

The others laughed.

Dad said, "It would keep the rain out."

I replied, "I thought that's what the roof and walls were for."

Dad said, "Oh, yeah."

That made the others laugh harder. I hope Daddy doesn't get carried away again. It isn't that I don't appreciate all he does for me, because I do. It's just that ... sometimes it seems a little much. (Sigh) I guess I shouldn't complain though. If it makes him happy, it's a good thing, right?

After we were done with the tent room and the shed I got out the things I'd picked up for them. Dad laughed when he saw the t-shirt I got him. It was a male food pyramid: sugar, salt, fat, and beer. Charlene and Stephanie both looked at it and said, "That's true."

Dan asked, "Where do women come in?

"Dessert, which comes under sugar."

"Sounds good."

Charlene looked at Stephanie and said, "I don't know whether to smack him or kiss him."

"Do both," Stephanie told her.

Dad and Dan laughed. Sue was shaking her head looking like she wanted to wash her ears out. I guess parents and kissing icked her out.

The others liked their gifts too. They each got a silly t-shirt. I started crying when I realized I got one for Shelly, too. Stephanie, Sue, and Charlene cried too, as they held me. Dad and Dan tried not to but I think they did too. Stephanie thanked me as she took the shirt reverently with both hands and said, "I know she would have loved it Sam. We'll put it in her room when we get home"

I nodded and mumbled, "Thank you."

We hugged and when I got a hold of myself I finished giving out the things I got them. Stephanie loved the cookbooks. She said she couldn't wait to try out some of the recipes. Dan laughed at his pencil sharpener. It's of a witch flying on a broom. Only the broom handle is a pencil and she's sitting on the sharpener but it looks like she's flying. I got one for Jill, too. Dad said he'd deliver it and the ties I got Mitch. He's also going to take my old boss a golf club that looks like a flamingo. I think he'd get a kick out of it. I also gave them a set of the holiday silverware. Dad and Sue both thought they were cool. Charlene shook her head at the sporks, but agreed that designs were nice. She and Dad liked the other things I got for them too. I also gave Dad and Dan one of the power strips each. They loved them and want to go back and get more.

After the gift giving, and the thanks yous and hugs, I took them on a tour of the place. There were a few introductions and fortunately Dad helped me out, as he knew the names of the men better than I did. I got tagged again going past the playground. I tagged Sue, she chased me and ended up tagging another of the teen girls before rejoining me and our parents. Then we went into the Rec hall. We said hi to Faith as I showed them around. They thought May and I did a good job on the library. I'm glad.

By the time we got back we were all hungry so we piled into Henry and Dad took us to Lenny's. It was a bit different riding in Henry with five other people, but we weren't squished or anything so it was OK.

After lunch we did a little shopping and then came back and changed to go to the beach. Charlene and Sue both had bikinis, and Stephanie and I both had one pieces. Dad and Dan had swim trunks. I have to say that Stephanie and Dan are still an attractive couple. Not quite as attractive as Dad and Charlene, but then I'm not impartial.

When we got to the beach we stayed on the regular side. Charlene kept her suit on, top and bottoms, as Stephanie and Dan weren't sure about showing more. That's why we didn't go to the nude side even though they didn't have to go nude. Sue wanted to go but Dan said, "No way."

Sue of course complained. "But Dad!"

"I said no."

"Mom!"

"Listen to your father, dear."

"Arrgg! Sam got to go on the other side."

"I didn't go nude," I said quickly. I don't think either heard me.

Dan said, "That's Alex's nightmare. Besides that she's older."

"That's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair sweetie. And no matter how hard the democrats try to make it, it never will be."

"Grrr. Can I at least go topless?"

"No."

"But Sam."

"I didn't go topless!" I said covering my breasts and blushing. They didn't pay attention to me.

"No."

But..."

"Butts are for spanking."

"I thought butts were for ashtrays," Dad said.

"That depends on the butt," Charlene said

"Ah," Dad said.

"Yes, and Sue's won't fit into an ashtray," Stephanie added.

"Mom! I do not have a big butt!"

"Of course not love. You have a very nice butt."

"Honey, don't encourage her," Dan said with a smile.

Sue's grin turned to astonishment as Stephanie said, "Although as nice as your butt is, even you have to admit it wouldn't fit into an ashtray."

Sue gave a cry of frustration and stomped off towards the water. They all started laughing. I said, "You guys are terrible," and went off after Sue.

When I caught up to her I told her, "Don't mind them Sue, they were just teasing."

"I know but still ... it's frustrating."

"I know."

We walked in silence a bit heading for the rocks on the other side of the beach. We were walking so the waves would splash over our feet. Finally Sue said, looking down over her shoulder at her butt, "Sam, do I have a big ass?"

"No, you have a nice ass. I think those guys we just past liked it, too."

"Really?" She sounded hopeful.

"I think so. Couldn't you see them looking at you as we passed?"

She shook her head, "I wasn't paying attention."

We started to climb up the rock. It was pretty easy and it had big ledges to walk on. When we got to the top we were at the highest point on the beach without going all the way to the road, and the cliff was still about ten feet above us. You could see all up and down the beach, even to the nude side but you couldn't see any details.

We looked on the other side and saw another smaller crescent shaped beach but there was no way to get to it. I wouldn't even try swimming as there were large rocks poking up out of the water.

We sat for a while after looking around. Finally Sue asked. "Sam, what's it like on the other side?"

I thought for a bit before finally saying, "It's a lot like being on this side, there's just more skin. You can't help look at first but after a while you kind of get used to it."

"Are there any good looking guys?"

"There's a few, but they're taken."

"Oh, but they're still good to look at right?"

"Sure, but there's also some non-hot bodies there, too."

"Oh," Sue shuddered.

I had to smile in amusement at that. I hadn't seen anyone scary over there. There really wasn't any difference other than swimsuits really. Hmm? Come to think about it, I think some of the not quite as attractive bodies actually looked better when nude. They certainly weren't repulsive or anything. They just looked better when not squeezed into a suit.

"So how come you haven't gone nude," Sue asked after a bit.

I felt my face get hot, "I guess I'm just not that ready yet."

"But you've seen others nude."

"Yes," I said slowly, "But seeing people nude and being seen nude are two different things.

"But don't you feel like you stand out if you're not nude?"

"A little, but not everyone goes nude, and even some of those who do, don't go nude all the time."

"Why not"

I just looked at her and after a moment she blushed, "Oh."

"Yeah," I replied.

We sat there a while more then Sue asked, "Sam ... if Shelly were here would you go nude?"

I felt my face get hot again. "I-I don't know."

"Topless?"

"Maybe, I don't know."

"Would you go topless with me?"

I really wanted to be anywhere else then. I felt so embarrassed! I also didn't want to hurt Sue's feelings. I think I might have when I didn't answer right away. She said, "It's OK, Sam, you don't have to do it with me."

I quickly said, "Its not that I don't want to do it with you, Sue. It's just that I'm not sure I want to do it at all, or if I'm ready. I mean I've thought about it and what it'd be like but," I sighed, "I don't know."

"Yeah, I kind of understand. I want to but I'm not sure about everyone seeing me."

I nodded.

A few minutes later, Sue asked, "Sam if it was just you and I, would you go topless?"

I blushed again, "Maybe, I might be able to handle that."

Sue gave me a shy grateful smile. "Me too," she said quietly.

We sat there a while more before I said, "We'd better get back, we don't want to get burned."

Sue nodded and stood up. We headed back to the others. Sue looked around more, and I couldn't help notice that she blushed as we passed a few topless women. When we got to the others, we saw that they were talking with Faith and Beth. I introduced Sue to Beth. We all talked a bit and then Stephanie went off with Faith for her massage. She was a little reluctant since she was taking Beth's spot but she said, "Faith can give me one any time. You're on vacation. Go."

The rest of us talked a while more until Beth said she had to go find her family. Then we played around in the water some. A while later Stephanie came back looking very relaxed and told Charlene it was her turn. When it was Sue's turn she was a little nervous so I walked back with her. We got her settled and I went out the trailer door and knocked on the door to the add-on. Marc was drawing May again.

May excitedly asked if I was going to do the picture. I said I guess so then asked, "It's not nude is it?"

Marc shook his head.

I sighed and said OK. May jumped and said, "Yes!"

Then Marc told her, "Not so loud."

She wasn't really, but she still blushed and covered her mouth. "Sorry," she whispered.

Marc said, "I'm sure it's OK. Why don't you take a break since you're already out of pose."

May's blush deepened.

Nervously I asked, "Um, Marc can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." He looked at May and she said, "I'll get some water," and headed into the trailer.

I watched until she disappeared inside and then turned back to Marc when he said, "What can I do for you."

I blushed. "Um ... uh ... I was um ... wondering..."

"If I could do a nude portrait of you, that wouldn't be too revealing, or force you to be too exposed," he finished for me.

I blushed harder and nodded.

Marc smiled. "We can do that. There's several poses you can do. I'll wait outside until you're in position and then come in and do the drawing. That way I wouldn't see anything you don't want me to see."

I blushed more and nodded saying, "Thanks"

Marc gave me a smile. "Do you know when you'll want to pose?"

"Um, after my family goes back, I guess."

"No problem. We can work on the other picture as well, if you're sure about it."

"Um ... OK. Uh how much will the drawing cost?"

Marc shook his head. "This one's on the house since you're posing for another picture."

"Oh ... OK ... thanks," I smiled nervously.

"Do you want to do any modeling now while wait for you friend, or are you heading back now."

"Uh, I guess I could."

"Great, want May with you?"

"Um, OK.

Marc called for May and we posed some. Lots of little poses. I did feel a little silly and embarrassed, but it wasn't too terrible. I think he was letting me find a pose I might like, for later. It went faster than I thought. Faith came out and told me Sue was getting dressed. I thanked her and she told me it was no trouble. When she asked if I wanted one, I said I'd love one but I'd wait until Tuesday, as I didn't want to put anyone else out.

Faith gave me a smile and said, "You're sure?"

I nodded and she said, "OK, May your up"

May jumped up and gave me a hug, "Thanks."

Surprised I hugged her back. "Uh, you're welcome."

Marc and Faith laughed. We heard the trailer door open and Sue call my name. May ran through the trailer and to the massage room. Faith said, "You're a good person Sam," with a smile and followed her. Blushing, I thanked Marc and went out to join Sue. She looked very relaxed. I waved to Marc as we left and asked Sue, "How was it?"

"Mmm, incredible. I can't believe how light and relaxed I feel."

I couldn't help smiling. "They do feel pretty good don't they."

Sue nodded, "Yeah, I've got to have a massage more often"

I laughed.

As we got to the stairs to go down to the road we saw our parents coming up. We met them about a quarter of the way down and asked what was happening.

Dad said, "It's about time to get the coals going for dinner."

I said, "Oh." I hadn't realized it was that late.

Stephanie asked Sue how her massage was. Sue replied, "It was great. When can I have another?"

That made everyone laugh.

Dinner was going to be at Dad and Charlene's space so Dan and Stephanie wouldn't have to walk as far. While Dad and Dan got the coals going, Stephanie and Charlene went to go use the showers and tub in the women's room. Sue got a quick shower in the motor home and I got one in the trailer. I got the ice chest out when Dan asked and took it over to fill it with ice. Sue joined me and helped me drag it back.

While Dad and Dan talked and cooked, Sue and I played video games in the trailer until Dan stuck his head in and asked if we'd go get Stephanie and Charlene. We said sure and stopped the game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.