Awakenings - Cover

Awakenings

Copyright© 2007 by Stegro88

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The world is changing. People all around the world are beginning to exhibit strange and unique ablities, abilities they should not and would not normally have. In one small town, a 17 yr old begins to experience strange things happening around him, and soon he is caught up in a web of truth and lies that extends all the way around the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Were animal   First  

School on Friday was a bore after the revelations of Thursday night but things promised to get better as Michael had agreed to meet up with them at the entrance to the school for another chat. This one was going to be in the forest where Jennifer and Gabriel practiced and was going to be more show than tell. The bell rang and Gabriel and Jennifer packed their stuff and walked towards the front of the school. As they neared the front, they noticed Michael already waiting for them.

"Hey Michael. How are you?" Gabriel asked as they walked up.

"Ok, a little sore after last night's game but nothing to worry about. You two?" Michael asked as he turned to them.

"We're good. How did you get here so fast?" Jennifer asked.

"We had a game last night. If we keep our grades up then we get last period today off," Michael explained with a shrug. "We are going to talk here?"

"No. We have a more private place in mind. It's a short walk from here. How did you get here?" Gabriel asked as he started to walk towards the forest.

"Bus. Haven't saved enough for a car yet," Michael said as he walked with them.

"Same for us too. Neither of us has the money to buy a car yet," Jennifer replied. They approached the National Forest and without pause, walked in and turned towards the clearing. Michael remained quiet, merely observing the path they were walking along.

"I see you have been here before," Michael said as he observed numerous burn marks on trees. "Target practice?"

"More blowing off steam, if you'll pardon the pun. Now we use it to develop our abilities and learn to control them," Jennifer explained as they entered the clearing.

"Which is why we are here. We would like to know what you can do," Gabriel announced.

"You already know. I told what I can do," Michael replied quickly.

"Yes, you did," Jennifer said. "But we want to see it. We want to observe what you can do."

"Do you know what you're asking?" Michael questioned. "If I lose control, you could very well end up dead."

"We want to see what you can do. But only as far as you're comfortable. If you find yourself losing control, change back or try and tell us so we can get away," Gabriel replied.

"Fine. I warned you though," Michael said as he took off his jacket. He threw it over to Gabriel before taking off his shirt. Once his shoes and socks had joined his jacket and shirt, he looked at the two of them and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Whenever you're ready," Jennifer replied and stepped back. Michael nodded and concentrated.

Gabriel and Jennifer watched as Michael started to change. He grew several inches taller and his muscles bulged. His entire upper body sprouted an inch or so of hair which immediately darkened to a brownish-black colour. Lastly, claws sprouted from his fingers and toes. Where once a young man stood, now a cross between a man and an animal stood, glaring at them.

"Michael? Can you still hear us?" Gabriel asked clearly. He watched Michael as one would watch a treed animal.

"Of course I can hear you, you don't have to shout though," Michael replied in a rough voice. He looked down at his hands then back up at Jennifer and Gabriel as they relaxed.

"He didn't shout," Jennifer said in a normal voice.

"Yes, he did and so did you just then," Michael stated adamantly. Jennifer went to say something but Gabriel held up his hand.

"We are sorry Michael, but it would appear that your sense of hearing has increased as well," Gabriel whispered loud enough for Jennifer to hear.

"Oh, well talk like you are now. You sound normal," Michael replied.

"Ok. Sorry about before," Jennifer said but Michael just waved it off.

"So what are we going to do now?" Michael asked.

"Let's see what you can do. How about a little mock battle?" Gabriel asked.

"What did you have in mind?" Michael queried. "This could be fun."

"Nothing serious. I try and hit you with leaves, Jennifer tries to make you avoid her fire and you try and get touch us. If you can touch us, we are eliminated as neither of us can possibly match you physically. How's that sound?" Gabriel explained.

"Sounds like fun. When do we start?" Michael said with a smile, revealing his pointed teeth.

Jennifer and Gabriel deposited their bags and jackets, along with Michael's clothes under a tree and walked out into the clearing. Jennifer flicked her lighter and soon had a fireball in each hand. Gabriel concentrated and soon had a small collection of leaves swirling around him.

"Ready?" Gabriel asked Michael. Michael looked at the two and smiled.

"Ready," Michael said and leaped forward. "I'm not going to give them time to respond."

"Whoa, he is fast," Jennifer thought as she watched Michael move. She concentrated on her job and launched several fireballs in rapid succession, alternating hands to retain her flame. The fireballs impacted the ground in front of Michael and caused him to divert his movement away from them.

"Shit, those are hot," Michael thought as he thought of a new plan. He avoided several more of Jennifer's shots before he decided on a path. He turned straight at Jennifer and zigzagged his way across the clearing to avoid her fire and prepared to jump behind her. As he was about to jump, a hail of leaves appeared in his path and started to descend. "Damn," Michael lamented as he jumped back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.