Awakenings - Cover

Awakenings

Copyright© 2007 by Stegro88

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The world is changing. People all around the world are beginning to exhibit strange and unique ablities, abilities they should not and would not normally have. In one small town, a 17 yr old begins to experience strange things happening around him, and soon he is caught up in a web of truth and lies that extends all the way around the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Were animal   First  

"I would like to say a big hello to everyone here to watch the game today," the commentator announced. "I would like to welcome the Clarefield Titans here and especially the leading point scorer for the season so far, Titan's player, Michael Eustace."

"It's just Michael Eustace. I don't need to be trumpeted every time I go out to play. I'm just doing my part," Michael thought to himself. He was in the sport for anything more than enjoyment, but everyone else was making a big fuss over him and his skills. "If they knew what I could really do, they wouldn't be so excited and happy."

Michael was a big guy. At just over 6'9" and weighing 116kg, all muscle, he could almost be mistaken for a literal Titan. That was why he played power forward. Not quite the tallest on the team, but he was the biggest. The position suited him. He watched as the ref tossed the ball into the air and the game was on.

Gabriel and Jennifer watched the game with a casual interest. They were more there to show that they didn't care what others thought rather then to watch an actual game of basketball. Still, they followed what was happening.

"I'm glad I decided to come," Gabriel said to Jennifer. Jennifer smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"So am I," Jennifer replied. She watched as Lisa came over and sat on the bench below them.

"Alright, you two cut it out or I'm going to call the cops," Lisa threatened.

"On what charge?" Jennifer asked.

"Hmm, disturbing the peace and indecent exposure for a start," Lisa said as she broke down into laughter. Jennifer stared at her angrily but couldn't help herself and broke down too. They continued that way for a bit before they realised that Gabriel was not laughing with them. He was watching the game, intently. Jennifer recognised the look on his face as not just about the game being interesting. There was a bigger reason.

"Gabriel, what is it?" Jennifer asked. She watched as Gabriel's face slowly turned to face her, never taking his eyes off the game though.

"I'm not sure. There is something about the game, part of it isn't normal," Gabriel said.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked.

"Michael, the way he moves, acts, holds himself. I think he is gifted," Gabriel said bluntly. Jennifer was slowly digesting what he had said when Lisa spoke up.

"Of course he is gifted. He is the highest point scorer for the season and on his way to breaking the record with ease," Lisa said. "Anyways, I have to get back. Talk soon Jennifer." And with that, Lisa up and left.

"You mean gifted as in us, don't you?" Jennifer asked softly.

"Yes. I believe he too has a gift of some sort," Gabriel explained. "The way he moves, it belies an ability to do far more, as if he is holding back. He holds himself as if there is nothing to worry about and he can do whatever he wants when he wants too."

"What should we do?" Jennifer asked, worried.

"Nothing for the moment. We continue to watch the game and see if we can be sure if he is gifted or not. He could be just lucky," Gabriel advised.

"Sounds good," Jennifer replied. "Another gifted. What is he like? What can he do? Does he know others?" Jennifer thought.

"This will be interesting. If he is gifted, then does he know others and what does he plan to do with his gift?" Gabriel thought to himself. He sat back and turned his attention back to the game.

Michael was on a roll. 6 baskets straight and he was on his way down for a 7th. Only two players stood in his way; the opposing Power Forward and the Centre. Dribbling down the court, Michael charged at the Power Forward and as he went to take the ball, Michael performed a behind the back crossover and continued past him. Now only the Centre stood in his way.

Michael moved quickly to put some distance between himself and the Power Forward. As he approached the Centre, he slowed so as to have more options of play. Once decided, Michael made his move. He sped up again and angled for just to the right of the ring. The Centre moved to block his path and prevent the right hand finger roll.

"Predictable," Michael thought and struck. As he neared the Centre, he performed a spin move and spun around the Centre, changing the ball to his left hand as he moved. Once around the Centre, he made a simple finger roll to the left hand side of the ring. 2 points. As Michael turned to return up the court, he was met with a shove delivered by the Centre.

The crowd erupted at the move, even more so then when he scored. As the Centre shoved him again Michael felt the anger rise inside him and the change begin.

"Aww shit. C'mon focus," Michael yelled at himself silently. Clearing his mind, Michael tried to calm himself.

"This will be interesting," Jennifer said to Gabriel after the first shove. Gabriel didn't reply, instead he focused on Michael. Something was happening.

Gabriel watched as Michael seemed to grow slightly and his muscle definition increased as if he had worked out for 6 months. It was so subtle that if you weren't looking for it, you wouldn't notice it. Next, his hair grew slightly and started to darken in colour. But before anything happened, it started to change back. Michael shrank back to his original form, looking exhausted.

"Very interesting indeed," Gabriel said, referring to Jennifer's earlier comment. "We have to see him after the game."

"You mean to have a chat with him?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, I think it is time we introduced ourselves," Gabriel said. He settled himself down to watch the end of the game but was already thinking what to say.

"That was close," Michael thought as he sat down. He needed a break after what had just happened. "I stopped it before I got to the half-form. Still takes a lot of effort but not as much as when I first tried."

Michael went back on 5 minutes later and finished the game as the highest scorer, though not with as big a margin as was typical. The teams shook hands and thanked the other for the game before they hit the showers.

"I'm going to drive home and go to bed. Depending on how I feel in the morning. I might no go tomorrow. Why do they have some games on Thursdays and some on Fridays?" Michael wondered as he finished his shower. He got dressed, said bye to his team mates and coach before headed out to his car. On his way down the hallway, he noticed a guy leaning against a wall and girl standing there, as if waiting for someone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.