Awakenings - Cover

Awakenings

Copyright© 2007 by Stegro88

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The world is changing. People all around the world are beginning to exhibit strange and unique ablities, abilities they should not and would not normally have. In one small town, a 17 yr old begins to experience strange things happening around him, and soon he is caught up in a web of truth and lies that extends all the way around the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Were animal   First  

"Alright, lets try it again," Gabriel said. Two weeks had passed and he was still trying to generate a telekinetic shield. It had yet to work. Gabriel watched as Jennifer aimed and launched a fireball at him. Gabriel watched it approach. It was aimed to strike the ground as close to Gabriel as possible without hitting him. A slight fear rose in Gabriel but quickly disappeared when he realised the fireball would not do him any serious harm. At the last second, Gabriel dived away to escape the ensuing blast.

"You alright Gabriel?" Jennifer called.

"Yeah. Let's stop this for today," Gabriel said as the smoke cleared.

"I agree," Jennifer replied and snuffed out the flame in her hand. She had gotten very good at sustaining a flame while also using it. They walked over to where their bags lay and sat against a tree. "You going to give up now?"

"No. I know I am able to create a shield, I just have to learn how," Gabriel replied. He was getting frustrated at his inability to use his gift. He took a deep breath and tried to relax. They had spent several afternoons a week here in the forest improving their control and learning new things about their gifts. They were careful to not be followed and so far no one suspected.

"Want to try some target practise?" Jennifer asked, breaking the silence. "I have something to show you today," she thought.

"Why not. I need something to improve my mood," Gabriel joked.

"Oh really?" Jennifer pouted, putting on her best hurt look. "Well you might be surprised."

"What is she up too?" Gabriel wondered. "Alright. Let's see what you got," Gabriel said and stood up.

"One thing," Jennifer said as she stood. "Don't go easy. I want you to try your hardest," Jennifer continued and moved into the middle of the clearing. Gabriel moved a little way in but stood mostly at the edge. Jennifer drew her lighter and nodded at Gabriel.

Gabriel reached out with his mind and lifted a dozen leaves off the ground. He gathered them in front of himself before looking at Jennifer. He split the leaves into 4 groups and charged them straight at Jennifer, 3 in front and one behind. Jennifer sparked her lighter and drew the fire to her other hand. As she was putting her lighter away, she had already fired a fireball at one group while retaining some of the flame for her next shot. She split the flame apart to both and hands and fired again just as her first blast intercepted its target. Searching for her last target, Jennifer spotted it sneaking low along the ground and fired again, turning it to ash.

"Gabriel, I said to try your hardest. Surely you have more then that," Jennifer called as she split the fire to both hands. Gabriel smiled and lifted another dozen leaves off the ground. He spread them out in a semicircle and as a single group, sent them at Jennifer.

Jennifer watched as the leaves lifted off the ground and spread out in front of her. As they charged straight at her, Jennifer thrust her arms straight forward and then spread them apart, releasing a wave of fire that smashed into the leaves and reduced them to nothing. Jennifer extinguished the wave after calling a small part of it back and splitting it between her hands. She looked over at Gabriel's stunned look and merely smiled.

"What the hell?" Gabriel wondered. "When did you learn to do that?" Gabriel asked.

"Yesterday. You going to try anything new?" Jennifer replied.

"Sure," Gabriel called and concentrated. Gabriel lifted all the leaves he could and spread them out in a complete circle around Jennifer.

"Oh shit," Jennifer whispered as she saw the amount of leaves.

Gabriel focused and the leaves began to shoot at Jennifer, not all together but randomly from all points around her. As she started to eliminate the leaves, she found she had to move faster, use smaller fireballs and try to concentrate to keep them going. As she started to become overwhelmed, she sent out a fire wave in each direction and managed to buy herself a few moments.

But Gabriel was having no rest for her. He levitated more leaves and continued to attack her from all directions. As she started to create more waves, Gabriel dropped the leaves so that they went under the waves before he lifted them back up and coated Jennifer in a leaf cocoon.

Gabriel walked over and slowly released the leaves and they fell into a ring at Jennifer's feet. Jennifer was breathing heavily and a coat of sweat covered her skin.

"You ok?" Gabriel asked.

"I will be. That was intense," Jennifer replied.

"Yeah, it was. Where did you learn to do that fire wave?" Gabriel asked.

"I didn't really. I just visualised the fire spreading out and moving like a wave and it happened. You like it?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, it looked great," Gabriel replied. "Let's call it a day." Jennifer nodded and they both walked over and sat against a tree.

"So you had any more warnings?" Jennifer asked as they rested.

"A few. Steve and Tony seem to be the ones in charge," Gabriel replied.

"Only of the guys, they all answer to Melissa," Jennifer explained. "Bitch!"

"What did you want to do about it?" Gabriel asked. "This is getting annoying. Why can't they just leave us alone?"

"Ignore them. They won't try anything and if they do, I'm sure we can handle it," Jennifer said. "Please accept that and don't ask me any questions. This feeling has been behaving itself lately. Hopefully we can remain friends," Jennifer said to herself.

"You sure? I don't want to see you get hurt," Gabriel said sincerely. "I care for you but I don't know how to tell you," Gabriel thought.

"Look Gabriel. I want to spend time with you. These last two weeks has been the best of my life. There is no pressure to be a show pony, I can just be myself. I enjoy your company and do not want this to stop," Jennifer pronounced. "God, I hope I haven't said too much."

Gabriel was stunned. "She can't like me. I'm a nobody," Gabriel thought. "Neither do I," Gabriel responded.

"That was close," Jennifer thought. "I think we should start to head home," Jennifer said. Gabriel replied by standing up before he turned and offered Jennifer his hand. Jennifer paused for a moment before she accepted it. Gabriel helped her to stand and they ended up looking into each others eyes while they held hands. Inside Jennifer, the feeling rose slightly causing Jennifer to realise where she was and she stepped back. "Thanks," she said. "God, what was that? I've never felt like that before. His eyes were, mesmerising."

"No problem," Gabriel replied. "That was weird," Gabriel thought. They grabbed their bags and walked out of the forest. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah," Jennifer replied and continued to walk off in the direction of her home. Gabriel shrugged and walked off towards his own home.

Tuesday morning and Jennifer woke up from a restless sleep. Her mind had been filled with images of Gabriel. This scared Jennifer. She had never been so focused on a single person before.

"Jennifer, hurry up if you want a lift," Jennifer's mother called from downstairs.

"I'm coming," Jennifer replied. She grabbed her bag and with one last look in the mirror, ran downstairs. "Mum, can you make an appointment at the hairdressers for me?"

"Why? You don't need your hair cut," her other queried.

"No, but the red is starting to become noticeable underneath the brown. I need a touch up," Jennifer explained.

"Alright. But I don't see why you can't have your hair its natural colour," her mother wondered.

"Because it doesn't suit me," Jennifer answered and went to the car.

At school, Jennifer met up with Lisa and they small talked while heading for maths.

"Jennifer, is there anything between you and Gabriel?" Lisa asked. Jennifer stopped in mid stride and thought how to answer.

"How do I answer her truthfully but not tell her what I'm not even sure about?" Jennifer wondered. "I'm not sure," Jennifer replied.

"I don't understand," Lisa said. Jennifer took a deep breath before she walked over to a quiet corner, Lisa in tow.

"I don't know. I enjoy spending time with him because I can be who I am without any pressure, but I also get this feeling that, I don't know, there might be something more. It scares me," Jennifer explained.

"Wow. Do you think that you and he could ever hook up?" Lisa asked bluntly.

"Not here. No one would accept it," Jennifer replied.

"Is that all that is stopping you? Because if it is, then you need your head examined. From what I've seen, there isn't anything wrong with Gabriel. Sure he isn't built like a quarterback and doesn't look like a model, but he isn't all that bad looking. Kind of cute in his own way," Lisa said to a stunned Jennifer. "And if what other people think is standing in the way of what you want and will make you happy, then fuck'em and be with Gabriel." With her tirade over, Lisa walked into maths. Jennifer was shocked at how to the point Lisa had been. Sure she had known her to be rather pointed but not that sharp. With nothing else to do, Jennifer walked into maths and collided with Lisa.

"Don't you know you shouldn't stand in doorways?" Jennifer joked, trying to lighten the mood. All Lisa could do was look at her then look back at what she was looking at. Jennifer turned her head to follow her gaze and looked across the room. At Gabriel.

Gabriel felt like shit. Though that was probably the black eye talking. Or maybe the ribs. He sat in maths, not exactly sure what to do when he noticed Lisa, Jennifer's best friend, walk in the room. And stop with a shocked look on her face. Moments later, Gabriel watched as Jennifer herself walked through the door and into Lisa. She started to talk but Lisa merely looked at her and back at Gabriel. Jennifer looked over at Gabriel and nearly fell over. Gabriel tried to smile but pain shot through his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.