Awakenings - Cover

Awakenings

Copyright© 2007 by Stegro88

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The world is changing. People all around the world are beginning to exhibit strange and unique ablities, abilities they should not and would not normally have. In one small town, a 17 yr old begins to experience strange things happening around him, and soon he is caught up in a web of truth and lies that extends all the way around the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Were animal   First  

"Sure, just don't touch Kimberly. The consequences could be very bad," Gabriel said as he slowly lowered Michael to the ground. Once grounded, Michael took a few steps back, putting some distance between himself and Kimberly.

"Alright, I'm calm and away from her so will someone explain what is going on," Michael asked.

"We believe that Kimberly is a mimic, rather then a Telepath. We believe this because we had a slight accident and from there figured out that Kimberly now has Pyrokinesis, along with Telepathy. We're pretty sure that she got her Pyrokinesis from Jennifer and Kimberly herself is sure that she got her Telepathy from her mother when she was younger," Gabriel explained.

"Oh, ok. What's a mimic?" Michael asked, confusion clearly on his face.

"Well a mimic can have varying degrees but we think that Kimberly can only mimic through physical touch, eg, skin to skin. And she remembers the gift after acquiring it. Clear?" Gabriel asked.

"Yeah, she touches others like us and copies their gifts and then can use their gifts as her own," Michael said, dumbing down Gabriel's explanation. Then his face changed completely. "If I had touched Kimberly, then she would have copied my curse of Lycanthropy and then she would have had it."

"In a nutshell, yes," Jennifer replied. After some discussion, they had taken to calling Michael's gift, or has he said, curse, Lycanthropy as it looked a lot like what was done in the Underworld series of movies. It was accurate enough.

"I could have been responsible for spreading my curse. I was so close," Michael thought to himself. His mind kept on going over and over what would have happened as the curse took its toll on Kimberly.

<Michael, calm down. It didn't happen and now that we know, we can take precautions so that it doesn't happen. Just relax, we have other things to talk about before we can leave and go home, > Kimberly said.

<Your right, thanks, > Michael said. "Ok, what else happened?" Michael asked.

"Well we spoke about what Kimberly wanted to talk about. It seems her father has the role of Charles Xavier in mind, kinda. He wants to help us protect ourselves and others like us from the Magnetos and William Strykers of this world," Gabriel said. Michael was confused for a moment but caught up when he realised what Gabriel was referring to.

"I getcha, but what is the price?" Michael asked. "There is always a price to be paid."

"We don't know. We didn't get that far along," Jennifer said.

"I don't know either. At best I was to determine how open you were to a meeting with him so that he could talk to you himself about this. He thought it might make you feel more comfortable about all of this," Kimberly explained.

"Interesting. A man would willingly enter a room with three people that would be considered freaks by most people. He is a regular human isn't he?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, dad is a regular human. Mum is the Telepath," Kimberly agreed.

"Hmm, what to do. I for one think that we have very little choice in that we will eventually have to pick a side. So I'll agree to a meeting. What do you both think?" Gabriel asked Jennifer and Michael.

"I agree, lets have a meeting," Jennifer said.

"Same here," Michael said with a smile.

"Guess we are all agreed then. Kimberly, tell your father that we will agree to a meeting," Gabriel said.

"He will be pleased to me you all. If that is everything, it is getting late and I for one would like to get home. I have homework," Kimberly said with a smile.

"As do we all," Jennifer replied.

"Guess we'll see each other later then," Gabriel said and grabbed his bag. He started walking out of the clearing when Jennifer sidled up beside him and took his hand in hers.

"I need help with my Chemistry," she said with a smile. Gabriel couldn't help but smile. Jennifer didn't need any help with her Chemistry, she just wanted to spend time with him and who was he to complain? They walked hand in hand together, all the way to his house.

As they approached the house, Gabriel noticed that his mother wasn't home yet. That wasn't unusual lately. Mr Bancroft had hired her to do the Architecture for several offices in the country and she was spending a lot of time working on the designs. Apparently he had some pretty specific designs that he wanted incorporated. Gabriel unlocked the door and led Jennifer inside, closing the door after she was inside. Though it didn't get very cold there in the winter, Gabriel checked the thermostat to make sure that the temperature was at a comfortable level.

"You hungry?" Gabriel asked as he walked past Jennifer and into the kitchen.

"Yes, I haven't eaten since lunch," Jennifer said as she stood in the doorway.

"What would you like? I can offer you bacon, eggs, a steak, some beans and some left over Chinese," Gabriel said, going through the refrigerator.

"Just some bacon and eggs will do me," Jennifer said with a smile. Gabriel smiled and grabbed the packet of bacon and 4 eggs from the refrigerator. As he carried them to the counter, Jennifer watched as a cupboard opened and a pan came out and settled onto the hotplate on the stove. Gabriel grabbed a knife and cutting board and proceeded to trim the fat off the bacon. As he was dumping the excess, the stove turned on and Gabriel carried the eggs and bacon over to beside it. Reaching out, Gabriel felt a spatula come into his hand and he started to lay out the bacon to cook; he didn't realise that the spatula was stored in a drawer on the other side of the room.

Jennifer was amazed. Gabriel was using his Telekinesis to cook in the kitchen, but didn't seem to realise it. She watched as he absentmindedly flipped the two eggs simultaneously. Jennifer just watched silently until he laid out two plates with the bacon and eggs and carried them to the table. He returned to the kitchen and gathered the knives and forks before he sat down at the table with Jennifer. As they ate, Jennifer wondered how she should broach the subject of his actions in the kitchen.

"I didn't know you could cook," Jennifer said as she cut some bacon.

"Neither did I, must be because you were here. The meal isn't exactly complicated either," Gabriel said as he ate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.