Applications Of Force: The Cobalt King - Cover

Preview

Applications Of Force: The Cobalt King

by nswwsn

Copyright© 2007 by nswwsn

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, mt/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Magic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Extra Sensory Perception, Vampires, Were animal, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Cream Pie, Size,

Fantasy Sex Story: A young man with strange abilities seeks to protect a young woman from the forces that seek to consume her.

I'm not good with the whole... Love... thing. I mean it's not like I don't know it when I see it, or when I feel it. I just... let's say I have trouble with it. It's not that I'm repressed or anything—point of fact is that I'd get in a lot less trouble if I was repressed and insular. But the sad truth of the matter is that I experience emotions on a very grand scale.

Restraint

I learned very early on in life that showing and allowing myself to be ruled by my emotions was going to get me hurt and hurt bad. So I taught myself restraint. Discipline and restraint. Now, try to imagine a guy who always wears a poker face, every word and action weighed and analyzed to be sure that nothing was revealed. A blank man, totally inscrutable, and, therefore, totally unpredictable as this blank man is ruled by emotions and a temperament that could only be described as mercurial. That's me—basically, when I'm with people other than my own. Good enough for a rough portrait anyway.

I scare people.

Politicians and authority figures (in certain circles) talk about me in hushed tones for fear of garnering my attention. They tell stories about me like I was some sort of bogeyman. The stories started the third time I totally lost my temper. I said and did some things to certain people to whom I probably shouldn't have said or done those sort of things to. However, despite all the doubt and worry that I realized, several days later, I should've been feeling, there were no immediate repercussions other than the whole bogeyman thing. Something about my demeanor while I was so incensed convinced those certain people that I was both quite sincere in what I said and quite capable of carrying out what I promised. Apparently, I'm a scary kind of guy. Something about being terribly implacable. Go figure.

This is a story of my youth. I'm not sure when I'll get bored with the nostalgia and stop writing, but I'll certainly carry you through my first few years. I always wanted to see what was so fascinating about speaking of one's self in the third person, so I'll indulge myself from time to time. Bear with me. A king must have his eccentricities after all.

Part I
Chapter 1
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.