Catteni Heat - Cover

Catteni Heat

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Andy awoke to the sound of low rumbling. Then she remembered, she was in a ship bound for who knew where and things were not good. The first thing was that she was a wake. Find out what happens to this poor girl and the adventure it takes her on.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Size   Violence  

Days turned into weeks, as we waited for some sign that we could leave. Nevin never made a move at me unless I invited it. Then one day an alarm sounded in the room. Nevin was just about to go to the storage rooms across the hall. We both moved to stand near the door so that we could hear. Then I heard HIM yelling at the top of his lungs. I heard Quillan too, but I couldn't make out what they were saying, until they got closer. Nevin had lowered the lights and retrieved a stunner from a drawer. The Captain was getting closer. "You have them here, I just know it! Where are they? When I find them... You know harboring a thief can get you into trouble!"

"There is no one here, Osric. I don't know what you're even talking about!" Quillan said back as calmly as he could.

"I was told that you had some unseen guests down here. Guests that stayed in the storage area and used up all your goods. You have to have them! You wanted to buy that bitch from me after you fucked her! And don't tell me you didn't help get to her because you'd want her for yourself so you wouldn't have to pay for her."

Nevin and I just stood there. He did move a little closer and placed and arm around my shoulder. We heard doors open and close on the other side of the hall. The Captain was searching the storage rooms. We just stood waiting. Finally, Quillan managed to convince HIM that there was no one in the storage rooms and led his "friend" out of the area. I turned and leaned in to Nevin's shoulder and shook with fear as he just held me. After what seemed like forever Nevin led me to the edge of the bed, had me sit, and then got me a drink to calm my nerves. Quillan finally showed a few days later. "Osric searched the whole estate. He's 100% positive that I helped you escape. I think we may need to get you out of here sooner than we were thinking."

"He'll expect us to run for it now. That's why he came here." I stated with just a hint of fear.

"She's right. He'll be watching to see if anything leaves here or the docks." Nevin added.

"He's lost half his crew and is so obsessed with finding you, that he's turned down any work that comes his way. I was told something else. Our new government has ordered all human slaves to be freed or offered a respectable wage. There are even rumors that this may happen to all slaves. He's not the type to give back anything." Quillan continued. "What now do we do?"

"We wait, see if he either loses interest or gets a cargo he can't refuse." I replied.

"How far is it to the scout?" Nevin asked.

"An hour's run. Why?" Quillan answered.

He looked like he was doing some calculations in his head. "If his ship is cold it would take him over 45 minutes to take off. The scout is faster, but he might be able to get us. We would need at least 3 hours head start. He wouldn't be able to do anything then."

"3 hours. Might as well be three years." Quillan complained.

"Get someone to take him to a bar, get him drunk and when he passes out we make a run for it." I supplied.

"That could work, if he hasn't been kicked out of most of them for fighting already." replied Quillan

"Get Ivar to arrange a party and make sure there are lots of women and lots of booze."

Quillan just looked at Nevin. "Ivar hasn't been happy about the whole thing. But I might be able to get him to do it. I'll try anyway. It may take a lot of time. How are you both holding up in here?"

"A little stir crazy at times, but nothing we can't handle." Nevin answered.

"Good, I'll try to get back to you in a few days." He turned and left.

Several days later found us still waiting but we knew it could take time. I was in the shower and feeling much improved. I was also feeling the need for something else. I knew Nevin was too but he was not going to make a move until I did. I came out of the shower but didn't take up the towel that was on a hock for me to use. I walked straight out of the bathroom and over to Nevin. He had his back to me. I placed a hand on his shoulder and slowly had him turn. He was surprised to say the least. As he started to say something, I put my finger to his mouth and took his hand and led him to the bed. By the time we were on it, we were kissing very passionately. He moved to cover me. Breaking the kiss long enough to ask, "Yes?" my reply of course was "Yes." I spread my legs and he slowly pressed himself in. It had been a long while and he must have guessed that I would be tight again. In and out he move in a slow pace, kissing all the while until finally he could no longer hold back and with one final hard thrust he came and dropped to the side. I didn't give him to much time to recover, for I threw my leg over him and brought myself up to straddle him. I reached down and played with him to get him hard again and then slid him in. He felt so good in me; I never wanted him to stop. He began playing with my clit as I moved up and down on him. I came before I wanted to and he moved his hands to my hips to help me to move faster. To my surprise I came a second time and let out a cry of release just as he came. I lowered myself into his embrace and we just stayed that way for along time.

The two men were watching a monitor. "So she's doing much better I see." said one.

"Yes, indeed. So now what do we do?" replied the other

"We know they have to leave the planet but I want to have her again before she leaves." said the first one again.

"She may not be willing to have anyone but him." the second replied.

"Don't worry about that. When we get everything ready for them to leave, you'll bring her to me for a private farewell and that will be that, though I may try to convince her to stay with me."

"Ya, and what happens if she doesn't want to have you? What then?"

"Don't worry, I told you, I have it all worked out." He had a strange look in his eye and his friend decided not to push the issue.

Quillan came to us, five days later, and told us that Ivar had agreed to hold a party and make sure the Captain was drunk and out cold by midnight. The party was going to take place in three days. So we were told to have everything we needed ready.

On the morning of the third day, we had everything packed and waiting. We spent the rest of the time in each other's arms. Quillan came to get us and took us up to the main house.

"Andy, Ivar would like to say good by to you, I need to talk to Nevin for a few minutes about the papers I have for him." He pointed me to a small room and took Nevin off with him.

I walked in to find Ivar sitting in a chair waiting. "Andy, I'm glad you agreed to meet me." Then before I could do anything he was behind me, trying to open my top.

"Ivar, No. I'm grateful for your help in rescuing me but I can't." I complained and tried to fend him off.

"You owe me, and this is a way for you to pay me back." he was trying to sound sincere. But I could hear something else just under that.

"Please, no." I begged.

"You have to. If you don't, I'll tell Osric where you are. Nevin will, most likely be killed outright. And Quillan will be arrested for harboring a thief and a run-a-way slave. He'll lose everything. You don't want that to happen. Do you?" While he was talking, he had managed to get the jumpsuit top open and was playing with my breast. He had me trapped. I couldn't let any of what he said happen. I turned slowly as if I was going to comply. But as I looked up into his face, he knew something was not right. I didn't give him time to react, either. I struck him hard in the face with my fist, then brought my knee up into his crouch. I was still hitting him in the face when Nevin and Quillan came running back in. Nevin grabbed me and pulled me off of him. Ivar was amazingly out cold.

"He wanted me! He wanted me to... He told me if I didn't he was going to tell the Captain and have Nevin killed and Quillan arrested! He even said he was going to take everything that Quillan owned because he would be ruined and he could get it all cheap." The last I had added just to make it sound better.

Nevin looked to Quillan with knowing eyes. "You knew he was going to do this. Why? You know what she's been through!"

"I... He told me he just wanted to talk to her, ask her for one last... He truly said he was going to turn us in if he didn't get it." Quillan looked ready to be sick.

"Yes." I had calmed down. Then I turned into the arms of Nevin and started to cry.

"When he wakes, he's going to turn us in, all of us. He's your friend; I don't know how you're going to deal with this, but I'll leave it to you. My mate and I are leaving!"

Quillan moved to check his friend, and we began to leave the room and close the door, but just as the door was nearly closed I heard Quillan say, "I'm sorry, Ivar." I knew what happened after the door closed.

We left the house in a flitter that was just at the back door and made all speed to where the scout ship was. When we got there, we went strait to the bridge. Nevin strapped me in one seat, then took the pilots seat. We were well out to space when Nevin got up and helped me back to the little eating area. There wasn't much there to eat but a lot of the ration bars. I hated ration bars. Nevin was talking, but I couldn't hear him, I couldn't move. My brain had just realized that I had almost been raped again, but I had fought back. And I was responsible for getting that man killed, killed to keep him from causing more trouble, but still. I started shaking and couldn't stop.

Nevin picked me up and put me in a bed, not knowing what else to do. He waited until the shaking had calmed and kissed me on the head and went back to the bridge. Poor Nevin didn't know what to do. He was looking through the navigation computer for somewhere to go. That was when he had remembered the impenetrable planet called Botany. He found that Botany was closer than going to Earth or to any of the other human planets now established. He altered course and made as much speed as possible.

That was when I woke screaming again. I was in a dream and I couldn't get out of it. The Captain had found us and I was having to watch as he was having Nevin tortured. Then he would stop and have me tortured and violated in some way while Nevin was forced to watch.

Nevin didn't know what to do and tried everything he could; he even gave me a full dose of the sleepy drink to try to put me out. It helped but only taking my screams down to whimpers.

We got to within a day or two of Botany and Nevin started to call a mayday to see if they would help. Of course, this was done in his best English.

"Catteni scout ship to Planet Botany. Come in Botany. Catteni scout ship to Planet Botany. Come in Botany. We are declaring an emergence! Please respond!" He waited. Was he still too far out for them to get a message. He could hear me in the back. The drug was wearing off. He repeated the hail and again waited.

"This is B.A.S .4 of the Botany space fleet. State you emergence." Someone finally responded.

"B.A.S. 4, Am I glad to hear you. My mate is in trouble and I don't know how I can help her." replied whoever was speaking.

"Our planet is not equipped to help Catteni females. Your best bet would be to turn and head to Cattan."

"My mate isn't Catteni, she's human. Please, I need help! She has had a very traumatic encounter. Then when we were in space, she started shaking, and it took almost an hour before it stopped. Now she will not wake but lies in bed screaming! Please! Can you help her?"

"Catteni ship. Keep this course, we'll be along side you in two hours, I'll call ahead to Botany and have medical personal standing by. B.A.S. 4 out." The man sounded genuinely concerned.

"Thank you. Catteni scout ship out."

Two hours later as promised a cargo ship came along side and led the way in to the planet. Nevin had to slow his ship and that made him just a little upset, but the cargo ship was not as fast, so he had no choice. As he neared the planet, he could tell right away it was beautiful, but that was all he allowed himself for the moment. The planet command had called him to give him landing instruction and told that medical personal would be ready and waiting.

He landed the ship, took the barest of time in shutting it down and ran to the entryway and hit the control to open the door, but he didn't stop as he then ran back to me. He was unbuckling the sleeping straps when I started fighting again, screaming even louder than before. He picked me up and was turning around when he came face to face with a human male and a stunner. The man took one look at Nevin and one look at me put the stunner away and told him to follow. Several others, 1 man and 2 women met us at the bottom of the ramp. The man came and looked me in the face, took my wrist to check my pulse, and took something from around his neck and listened to my chest in several place. "Her heart's racing, how long has she been like this?"

"For 13 days. When she would calm I would give her something to, I hoped, help her to sleep. Her body kicks drugs out of it. So, she wouldn't stay calm. When it first started, it was worse than it is now. I was barely able to hold her then." Nevin answered.

"What happened to start this?" He was asking Nevin all of these questions as he was leading us to a flat-bedded vehicle.

"Please, just help her." He pulled me to him and rocked me gently as my screaming became louder.

The man leaned closer but Nevin could see no malice or condemnation in his eyes. "I need to know what happened to her, and how she got in this condition. I can assure you, we've seen everything here."

So, he started at the beginning and told everything. Nevin gave the man credit. He only turned colors a few times. He came to the end of the story, telling how I had fought off the last attack and we were fine until after take off.

The man said nothing but was taking notes. Just as he was looking like he would have said something, they came to a building. The vehicle stopped and he guided Nevin off of it. The man continued to guide Nevin into a set of rooms and told him to put me on the bed. He was given no chance to stay at my side but was gently moved back so that others could get close to me. The room filled up fast, with people. Someone took Nevin's arm and was moving him to the door. "I won't leave her! She needs me!"

"We would like to have you talk to us but the room is too full. If you would step out into the hall we could talk easier." Nevin let himself be led from the room by the calm voice. "What happened? And how is it that you came to be together?"

"She woke when we were taking a load of slaves to a distant mining planet. Sleep drugs don't work on her for long. She made a deal with the Captain of the ship that as long as she worked, she lived. I was a crewman and ordered to take care of her. We fell in love. I spent all the time I could with her. She taught me English, as you can tell. Then the government changed and we weren't getting the work we needed. The Captain became mad and blamed her because she was human, I think. Things got worse after that. He started selling her services to make money. Sometimes she had to be carried back she was hurt so bad." Nevin couldn't help that his voice was betraying his anger. "I couldn't take it any longer. I got her off the ship and we hid at a friend's. But someone I... we though was a friend turned out to be something else. The day we were to leave that "friend" attacked her, threatening her, but she fought back and kicked his ass." Nevin let a smile cross his face then. "I took her and left. We were in space for several hours, even getting ready to eat. When she started shaking and didn't stop for an hour. She was fine for a few hours, and then the screaming started. Nothing I did made her stop. Not even giving her a full dose of the sleep drug. Can your people help her?" Nevin never took his eyes way from me in the room.

"She is probable suffering from what we call traumatic stress syndrome. If we can get her to wake up, I know we can help her." said a woman standing to his other side. Nevin didn't even know she was there.

Just them I let out a scream to bring the room down. Then started calling for Nevin, who came running in.

"Andy, I'm here. I'm here. It's all right you're safe now, Andy. You're safe."

I could see him but I couldn't do anything, I started crying and couldn't stop. Nevin just held me. No one seemed to know what to do other than a woman who came to the other side of the bed, but chose to sit in a chair next to it. I guess I started mumbling but eventually I could hear myself making sense. "He killed him. He killed him because of what I said... He killed Ivar because of me... I should have just let him have..."

"What is she saying?" The woman asked.

"I don't know. Ivar is the one who attacked her last. She kicked his ass but he was alive, if unconscious, when we left."

"No Quillan went into the room. He stayed in the room after we left. I heard him. He told Ivar he was sorry!!!" I started crying again. It took forever for me to stop. I was exhausted but I didn't want to sleep. Nevin kept telling me that it wasn't my fault. The lady beside me kept saying the same. Nevin told me he loved me and we were safe. The doctor came back and wanted to do a full exam but after taking one look, ordered me to get some rest. I looked to Nevin. "I don't want to sleep. I don't want to see the dream again. I don't want to get stuck in it again. Please! Nevin don't let them make me sleep!" I wailed.

The lady moved in closer. "Why don't you and I talk about this dream and we can have someone take Nevin down to the mess hall and get some food for the two of you. I'll stay right here. I'm Dorothy. Dr. Dorothy Dwardie. I'd like to help if you'll let me."

"Nevin, Please don't leave! Don't leave me alone! Please don't!" my voice rising higher as I became more frightened and grabbing at Nevin.

"I won't leave you. Not till you're better. And then we can go together." He gave a look to Dorothy that was very plain. He wasn't leaving.

"It's all right. He doesn't have to leave. It's all right. Why don't we start with this dream you said you had that wouldn't let you out?"

I looked to Nevin and he nodded his head to tell me it was ok. "HE had found us, the Captain that is. I don't now where we were. All I knew was he had us. I was at one end of a room and you were at the other." I looked up to Nevin at that moment. "He had men, lots of men all taking a turn at me. Then he would take his turn, telling me that I was never going to run away again. I wouldn't be able to. He made sure though that I could see Nevin. He then started ordering the men to do other things to me. They used broom handles, metal pieces, and other things. And of course, this would make Nevin fight back and try to get to me. They would start to beat him, use the nerve whips on him. They brought in a long piece of metal that had an end that was glowing hot and put it to him. All of this the Captain would make me watch. Then he would have his men take me again stopping the torture so that Nevin was made to watch. Then the hot metal was brought to me..." I started crying again and Nevin just held me. Telling me that it never happened, that none of it happened. When I was able to I continued. "But it did happen. HE put another training collar on me. Several of the men liked it when I was being shocked. One even used a nerve whip..."

"If I ever find him, I'll kill him! I swear it! Andy, I will make him pay for what he did to you!!" Nevin's voice shook with rage.

"Is there more in the dream? Does anything else happen." The woman asked calmly.

"Haven't you got enough?! Andy, you don't need to say anything more." Nevin barked.

"She needs to get it out. Or the next time she has this dream she may not be able to get out at all." The woman placed a hand on his arm. "Andy, Is there more to the dream?" She looked me straight in the eyes. I nodded my head yes.

"Nevin was fighting back more and more as the torture be came worse. Then the Captain started having parts of him removed, first a finger, than a hand, then a foot. I was made to watch as Nevin bled..." I buried myself in Nevin's arms. This time I cried myself to sleep.

Dorothy got up but stopped and looked at Nevin. "She does love you very much. She's going to need help to get over this. You both are going to need help getting over this. I'll send someone to the mess hall for food. There is a nurse at the desk at the end of the hall if you need anything. We do have a drug here that will put her out for about 24 hours. Do you think we should give it to her? Sleep right now would be best for her."

Nevin looked up at Dr. Dwardie, then down at me. "I love her more than words can say. But no, if she wakes screaming or has some other troubles then I'll think about it. But for now, we'll just let her rest."

Dorothy nodded once and left the room. Nevin stayed right were he was and held me to him. Food was brought in on a tray and table so that it was right next to him. He did take some meat and some of the drink that was also on the table.

I woke sometime later, feeling better. Nevin was still holding me. "Nevin."

"Right here, Love. How are you? Would you like to eat something? They have some roast meat that's really good. And I know you don't want any ration bars."

I weakly smiled up at him. Just as I was going to say yes, to the food, a man walked in. Fear filled my face as I clung to Nevin. "Hello, how are you feeling? I know your first instinct is going to be to go straight to the meat but we would like you to start with the tea and broth. So your body can get back a bit of strength." As he was talking, he was taking a cup and filling it with something. He turned and began handing it to me. Nevin intercepted it. Took it from the man, smelled it then took a small sip. When he was satisfied, he handed it to me. "Someone gave her tainted ration bars one time. I've been careful ever since."

"I can well understand with all you both have been through. By the way, I don't believe I introduced myself to you the other day. I'm Dr. Leon Dane. I know you have been through a lot but I think it would be a good idea, and so does Dorothy, that you get a full exam; inside and out. Dorothy told me about the dream and we just want to make sure that nothing was done to you like that. But if it was done, we want to make sure that you are healing and that there is no infection. If you think you can handle it, that is. If not, we can wait for a short time, although I don't want to wait too long."

Nevin looked to me to give an answer. "I don't know. Does Nevin have to leave me, can he be with me?"

"He can be right there holding you hand through the whole thing. But I was thinking while we were taking care of the exam, he could go and get some rest. There are extra beds down the hall."

"I can manage. I had a small nap while Andy was sleeping last time."

"I want him to stay, but let's get the medicals over with. Then we can both rest." I managed to say.

Leon left but returned with several people. Nevin moved the chair back a bit but did not let go of my hand. Blood for labs was drawn, and an EKG was done, then a vaginal exam was performed. Nevin could see that Leon did not like what he saw.

"So how bad?" Nevin asked when it was all over.

"There's a lot of scare tissue and what looks like old burns. I don't think you'll be able to conceive. There's just too much damage. I'm sorry. I don't know if anyone has ever told you but Catteni and humans can't procreate." The Doctor looked to me.

"I knew that back on Earth before I was picked up." I said with sadness.

"I need to go look at the EKG and see to the blood work. You," and he turned to Nevin, and then pointed to the bed next to me, "get some rest. You'll do neither of you any good if you don't." And with that he left. Nevin moved to join me on the bed. The bed groaned as he slid himself under me, with my head resting on his chest, and his back to the wall. We both fell asleep.

When I awoke, Nevin was still behind me. I moved to sit up. Oh, did I have to find a bathroom soon. As I turned to wake Nevin, he met my eyes with a smile. "I need to find the bathroom. Did anyone tell you were one was?"

"No, but someone did tell me there is a nurse just down the hall. Are you ok to walk or do you just want to sit here and I'll go find out?"

"Let's both go." I still didn't want to be alone.

By the time we were standing, the nurse was at the door of the room. She said she though that information would eventually be needed and told us both. We returned to find Dr. Dane waiting and talking to the nurse.

"Good morning. I see your up, that's good. Let's just have you get back into the room so I can give you a quick check. Then I think it would be good for you to go up to the mess hall for breakfast. I'll even take you and introduce you to some of the people that might be there." He was leading Nevin and me back into the room. He had me sit on the bed; he listened to my heart and lungs, looked into my eyes and took my pulse. "I had a chance to check some of the blood work and everything looks good, there. When you came in, I was very worried about your heart. It was racing so fast. The first EKG, I took, did show some abnormalities but the second looked fine. Later today, I'd like to repeat it again just to be safe. There now, all done." Just then, the nurse came into the room. "Oh, thank you, Mavis. I thought you two would like to have a change of clothes. They're just jumpsuits, but they serve." He put the clothing on the bed. "Yours will be washed and returned later, of course." He turned and left the room, to give us privacy to change.

"Do you want to go to this mess hall? You don't have to. I can get you the food."

"As long as you're with me, I think, I can. I don't want to be alone at all. Let's get changed."

When we had finished, we went to the door, opened it and stepped out into the hall. I held Nevin's arm all the way to there. The mess hall was big and to my surprise, there were races there other than human. Dr. Dane laughed at our surprise and told us that other races were dropped onto the planet at the same time as the humans and race was only a matter when it came to having kids. It seemed none of the species here could cross breed. That was when several women came up to me and asked me how I was doing? They were glad that I was getting better, but they evidently had work to do and hurried off. Another came over and introduced herself as Sandy and said if I needed anything, all I had to do was ask. Then she turned to Nevin and greeted him with a warm smile and a handshake, then excused herself because she to had work to do. Dr. Dane walked us to a table and told us to sit and he would get us our food. It looked very good, and I was very hungry.

I guess I ate more than I should have because I became very tired after. Dr. Dane said that was normal. As we walked back to the Hospital wing, Nevin had to carry me. I was asleep before he put me down on the bed.

We had a routine of sorts after that; we would get up, and then get checked out by the doc. Go for breakfast. A walk around the settlement, then lunch and a nap in the afternoon. After our nap, we would take a trip to the lake or the library, then dinner, finishing with a visit with Dr. Dorothy Dwardie. I was feeling better every day but I knew there was something up with Nevin. On the night of the third day, after our visit, Nevin was very quiet. We had been moved to a different room in a barracks of some sort, but there was a double bed. I lay down but Nevin just stood looking at me. Finally he spoke. "You are safe here. Your people will protect you." His eyes were dull and his expression sad.

"Nevin. What are you thinking? Why so..." I had no words to describe how he was.

"They have accepted you, but they will not accept me. I think it would be best if I..."

"Nevin! No! You can't leave me here, alone with all these strangers! You can't!!" I jumped up and grabbed at him.

"They will not accept me. They do not accept that you are with me."

"Where did you ever get that idea from?" Dr. Dane was standing in the doorway. Then he continued, "Yes, there are some people that will have trouble accepting, but they are growing to be few. Zainal and Kris get the same looks even though much is owed to them. I know you were hoping he was here. It would make things easier. I think it would be good for people here to get used to other Catteni. Dorothy asked me to look in on you, Nevin, because she said that you looked a little off and wouldn't talk to her." He laughed, "This is her area not normally mine. You don't have to worry about anything. Once Andy is better and you both start working and helping the community, they will change their minds. Some of the people here have had just as hard a time of it as Andy has. There are some here that will never recover. You should talk to Dorothy. Talk to the people here, I think you'll be surprised. Now get some rest, both of you."

Dr. Dane turned and left the room. "Nevin if you think your going to just leave me." I paused, "If my mate thinks he can just leave me, he has another thing coming. I will try with all I have, with all my might, to go with him, if not I will not be able to go on. I would not want to go on. I would go out to the fields at night and just lay down."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.