Irresponsible Bastard - Cover

Irresponsible Bastard

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young boy is caught by his father licking his younger sister and is immediately sent away to live with his father's friend. The friend's wife reads the note carried by the boy and saves the boy for her own desires. Thus begins his real sexual education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Size  

I was nervious the whole day waiting for the appointment. That girl certainly knew how to scare little boys like me. Finally, as the time grew near I took a round-a-bout path to approach the hillock. She was there sitting quietly playing with a flower. She was strikingly lovely like her mother. I walked up and sat down facing her.

Without looking up, she said, "My mother and I had a long heart-to-heart talk late last night. I understand that you mentioned it may be necessary because of what you saw in my father's office. As it happens, you were right. I have been compromised. I did it to keep my mother from having to be involved in those parties with his ugly friends. My father took great joy in giving me very graphic descriptions of what happens at them and what my mother would be forced to engage in. My mother was told that I would have to do them if she didn't. That's why we had both decided to go. Danny, neither of us know why but we both feel that you are the only one who can help us. Please, help."

"From what I overheard by chance your father is going to one of these parties in London on Friday and plans to take one of you. The following Tuesday a party will be held here. By then, Tuesday, I may find a way to help. None of you can be allowed to go Friday. That I can take care of. Is there a dish that you and your mother like but that your father will not eat?"

She thought for a minute, then said, "Yes, okra."

"When you next see okra on the dinner table, all of us but your father must eat a portion. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think so."

"One last thing. Would you or your mother miss having your father around if he should get into trouble with the law and be jailed for a long time?"

"No, we would not. We may have trouble making ends meet but it would be worth it?"

I already had a tentative plan in mind and it could be furthered by getting in touch with my Dunshire attorney.

Cella sighed and lay back on the grass. "It's so nice to let someone else take care of all our problems. I hope I didn't alarm you with the note I gave you. I have been shaking inside ever since your sister told me what you used to do to her. And, almost every night for three years! The thought of it almost made me pee my pants. Since we're already here at this infamous spot, maybe you would be good enough to show me exactly how you did it?"

She rolled over face down on the grass pulling her dress up to her waist. Her panties were white cotton, my favorite kind. I moved up behind her as she spread her legs. I ran my hands up over her generous butt. I placed my nose directly in the crack and inhaled. This one smelled of older and certainly more excited young girl. Cella giggled and looked around at me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.