Irresponsible Bastard - Cover

Irresponsible Bastard

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young boy is caught by his father licking his younger sister and is immediately sent away to live with his father's friend. The friend's wife reads the note carried by the boy and saves the boy for her own desires. Thus begins his real sexual education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Maude looked up as Sarah limped into the kitchen.

Maude smiled and said, "Were you run over by a large cart? I missed you yesterday."

"I was ill and had to spend the day at my parents place. Sorry for causing you extra work."

"It's OK. The Misses was indisposed yesterday as well, so it wasn't too much trouble."

Sarah breathed a sigh of relief. If the cook got down on her, she could end up fired by the Misses. Especially now, she didn't want to lose her job. That little son of a bitch had ruined her and she wanted to get ruined on a regular basis over and over again. To think that a twelve-year-old could be hung like that was unbelievable. He had almost crippled her causing her to retreat back to her parents house for bed rest. She had the same recurring dream over and over again since night before last.

Sarah's dream was that she was married and getting fucked but she couldn't feel a cock inside of her. Now, that was a nightmare. Every time she woke up sweating, she would remember that there was someone out there that had a cock that she could feel. She hoped and prayed that her experience hadn't been an illusion.

Both Maude and Sarah looked up as the side door opened and Danny popped in for breakfast.

Sarah rushed over to pull his chair out for him, saying "What would you like for Breakfast, Danny?"

Maude smiled to herself. Something has changed since last week. Could it have something to do with the bath?


I knocked on the parlor door a few minutes early for my scheduled class time. The door opened immediately but Debra was still in her dressing robe.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's OK, Danny. I just thought I'd dress for the therapy after your lessons to save time." Debra opened her robe to display the short nightgown she had re-sewn the night before. "Does this remind you of the second of many violations of your dear lovely little sister?"

I nodded, shamefaced, "Yes, it does."

"Good. At any time during your lessons that you feel the need to re-enact the tragic events of the second violation, feel free to do it. Multiple exorcisms of the same tragic event may be required to put it all behind us so we can get on to the third violation. We must exorcise at least one tragic event each and every time we meet. Is that understood?"

I dropped to my knees, and with tears running down my cheeks I said, "Yes. Help me, please." I was shameless.


Sarah was dropping by my room just about every night for a vigorous fuck and every week day I was having multiple suck sessions with Debra. Debra never seemed to tire of the same basic activity. But I was determined to add some variety.

Some variety came my way from an unexpected quarter. Saturday was Sarah's normal day off and I was enjoying breakfast with Maude.

She said, "I suppose by now you know that you're a lot bigger than most boys and most men for that matter? Sarah seems to be impressed."

I had been avoiding any mention of my activities with Sarah but obviously Maude knew.

So, I nodded and said, "I didn't know but I do now."

"My father used to be that way. After I was married I was surprised that all men weren't big like him. Actually, I was a wee bit disappointed that I never got to try a big one. Then I was thinking that with Sarah gone on Saturdays and us here all by ourselves something might occur to you." We sat in silence for about a minute. Then she added, "No obligation, mind you, but I've a lot of dishwashing that needs to be done every Saturday morning and there's a foot stool right over there for added height if it's needed. So I'll get along with my business."

I watched Maude pour hot water into the sink, spread her legs until she was comfortable in front of it and started to move those dishes around and hum a little tune. Now, no one had ever called me slow so I walked over to the foot stool and picked it up.

Sitting it down right behind Maude, I said, "I guess I will need a little height in order to look over your shoulder and watch you wash dishes."

I dropped my PJ bottoms and lifted the back of Maude's dress as I mounted the stool. As soon as I felt the wet crotch of Maude's panties my cock sprang up and slapped her between the legs. I pulled her huge panties down from her hips and they fell conveniently to her spread knees. I slid my cock along her wet pussy to pick up moisture and aimed the head into the opening. Maude had to bend forward to ease the entry. For a big woman she was extremely tight. I loved the heat and slickness. Three or four partial strokes and I was completely engulfed. Maude breathed a sigh of relief. I let her get used to its size while I got used to the tightness.

"Oh my, that feels just dandy. So you just take your time Danny because I've got a whole lot of dishes and I'm not in a hurry either."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.