Irresponsible Bastard - Cover

Irresponsible Bastard

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young boy is caught by his father licking his younger sister and is immediately sent away to live with his father's friend. The friend's wife reads the note carried by the boy and saves the boy for her own desires. Thus begins his real sexual education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Size  

When Debra had first read the last page of Danny's father's letter she had been very excited. No one, not even her husband, had ever mentioned the ultimate kiss, and he certainly had never given her one. The more she thought about it the more she wanted to experience it. She knew in her heart that it was the real reason she had insisted on the boy staying here.

She was resigned to trying anything to get the boy to do to her what he had been caught doing to his little sister. That experience would be worth it she was sure. The risk was minimal as far as Robert finding out. He was so strait-laced that whenever they had sex she wore a pair of pantalons that had a slit in the crotch for him to enter. He never touched her there with his fingers. He would never know about it. Besides, from the small number of times that they had sex since their marriage night five years ago, she suspected he was either doing something at the school or he had a very, very low sex drive. The number of nights he claimed extra work at the school was very suspicious. And he never wanted sex after he came home from there. What could be better for her than a boy who was above suspicion because of his young age, but who knew exactly what to do when he was between a girls legs. She could almost imagine what the kiss would be like, but not quite. Today during the boys tutoring session she was going to somehow broach the subject. Subtlety just wouldn't work on a mere twelve-year-old boy.

Starting today I was to be introduced to the home school subjects. Debra had been testing me to find out if the previous tutors hired by my father had properly prepared me for advanced schooling. Apparently, she was satisfied. I was going to be tutored in all the same subjects taught to the new entering students at the school. My teacher, Debra, the headmaster's wife, seemed to be a good instructor with a knack for making things understandable. Of course, I already knew how to read, write, and do elemental forms of mathematics. These had been taught as expected by the tutors hired by my father.

After last nights experience with Sarah, all women were suddenly more attractive to me. I couldn't help but notice her nice bust line and the pleasing swell of her hips. I shook my head trying to make sense of the series of events overtaking me. She should have been a mother figure for me and thus generally ignored. Until today. For the first time I looked at her more closely. What triggered my interest was an odor I hadn't noticed before. Maybe it was the smell of soap and powder so reminiscent of my sister. Despite the shame of being caught with my sister, I couldn't shake the mental or physical habit patterns of the last three years. Every night I yearned for my sister's young body. To this point in my life my orientation had been strictly oral. I had simply never thought of sex existing in any other form.

By mid-afternoon I noticed that Debra was becoming agitated. Finally, she stopped all pretense of tutoring and told me to sit down across from her. She looked at me for a long time and I felt extremely uncomfortable.

Finally, she took a deep breath and started with, "Your father added an attachment to his letter to my husband explaining your behavior that caused him to send you here."

I immediately broke out into a sweat and felt sick to my stomach. I knew that my life was going to be hell from here on.

"I am sure that you know what I am talking about, young man. I have that page of the letter in my pocket right now and I want you to read it to know how much trouble you could be in if its contents were generally known. My husband, if he knew, would be predisposed to send you to jail or a detention home for deviate youth."

I took the letter from her outstretched hand. My hands were so shaky I had trouble making out the words. The word 'perversion' made me gasp. After I was finished and sat there looking stunned for a while, she said,

"I know that what you did to your sister was sick but because of your young age there may be a way to help you overcome these disgusting tendencies. I am prepared, with your help, to evaluate exactly what has occurred between your sister and you in order to see whether the experience was a natural event or something that could permanently distort you and your sisters perception of the world."

I had sat there sweating and listened to the words. Then suddenly I was hearing the unspoken words in between. I had never been so sure of what the real message was as now. Debra's actions and demeanor showed an obvious fascination with what I had been doing with my sister. With a boldness and acting ability that I had not known I possessed, I sobbed loudly and hung my head.

"If you would help me re-enact the exact sequence of events that caused my disgraceful behavior to begin three years ago, perhaps you could see how little affected we were and how innocent it really was. We did it at least once, and frequently more often, everyday for three whole years."

I noticed that Debra was breathing erratically and that her lower lip was trembling. I knew in my heart that I had her. The emphasis I had placed on 'three years of continuous, sexual, oral activity' was not lost on her. I was still afraid to look at her for fear that she could see my deceit. After what seemed like forever, she stood up and walked over to the parlor door. For a second I thought I had lost until I heard the lock click.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.