Life with Livvie - Cover

Life with Livvie

Copyright© 2007 by SBW

Chapter 3: Punishment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Punishment - The story of a young couple in New York who hire a 19 year old girl to be their personal servant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Enema   Spitting   Needles   School  

After an hour of great sex, I got a great kiss and he was off. Thoughts flooded my mind at what I should do to my new toy and I knew punishment was the first order of business. I wanted to be rough with her. She made me a bit jealous, maybe jealous of her body or jealous of watching my husband use and abuse her. I am not regretting this at all. I have been hornier this morning than in ages and I have seen him with plenty of other women but this seems different. I am so attracted to her and I know he can't help but be. Anyway, I will use this bit of jealousy to spice things up. As I enter the room, there she kneels, still looking queasy but with head bowed. I grab her (bacon) greasy hair and pull her to her feet. "How are you feeling, Livvie? You may speak freely."

"A bit queasy, Ma'am."

"So if I were to punch you or kick you in the belly, you would probably puke, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Hands behind your back and stick out your belly." She moved into position without hesitation. I was impressed. I took a blindfold and covered her eyes. I waited two minutes and smiled as she sweat involuntarily. Then I removed the blindfold and smiled. "I am not into the puking thing so you are safe."

"Thank you Ma'am"

"We do have the manner of punishing you for your hesitation. Why did you hesitate?"

"I was just taken aback by the order.

"Well, what I would like to do is heat up that poker and use it on your pussy but that would scar and we promised not to so we will do something else."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Crawl to the closet and bring out the blue stool."

"Yes, Ma'am." She crawled and returned with the stool, a simple high one with a 2 inch hole in the seat. I fit the poker in so it stuck up about 2 inches. I took some lube and covered the end and then smeared some in her hair.

"Have a seat dear, poker in your butt."

"Thank you for the lube, Ma'am," she said sitting before realizing it was a stinging, burning lube mixture that causes the hole to contract and spasm.

"Arms to the side. Why are you crying? Does it burn?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Good, now you will receive 10 strokes to each breast with this wooden spoon. I would sit really still and after each one, you will say 'Good girls don't hesitate.' Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am"

SMACK. At the first blow she jumped almost falling and the sharp poker stuck deep inside her ass. She screamed and then said "Good girls don't hesitate."

"Quit being so dramatic. One more scream and we will do some belly work."

"I'm sorry Ma'am. I wasn't expecting the pain. That one shouldn't count, Ma'am."

I love this girl. "Very well then." SMACK She winced and jerked but kept quiet as she did throughout the 21 smacks. By the end she was able to sit still but her breasts were purple and there was a blood puddle on the stool. "Climb down. Livvie, have you ever had an enema?"

"When I was a little girl, I had a few for constipation."

"Did you like them."

"No, Ma'am."

"Good. Well there are a few different kinds and you will get them all. Today, however, you will get an antibiotic and alcohol solution. That dirty poker can give you a nasty infection so we want to take care of you. This one is small so it won't cause cramping but it does burn and you will hold it for an hour."

"Ok, Ma'am."

I lead her in the bathroom. When we are done we will clean you up and let you pee. There, I shoved a nozzle into her bloody ass and put in a few ounces of the premade solution. Again, she sweat and shook. I placed a plug in and twisted it a few times making her wince. "I know it burns. I have had them."

"Yes, it does Ma'am."

"Believe me an infection is worse. While we wait, you will eat my pussy."

"Yes Ma'am. May I speak Ma'am?" I nod. "I love you. Thank you for taking me in."

I almost cried and then opened my pussy and told her to eat and that she was welcome. After only 3 hours, I knew Livvie was going to be a great addition to our family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.