Life with Livvie - Cover

Life with Livvie

Copyright© 2007 by SBW

Chapter 1: The Contract

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Contract - The story of a young couple in New York who hire a 19 year old girl to be their personal servant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Enema   Spitting   Needles   School  

The next week, Livvie fluctuated from being horny to being scared to being more horny. She masturbated when she got home but then did not for the rest of the week. She wasn't sure why and she wasn't told not to, it just felt right. She quit her job, took the money and pampered herself with a day at the spa and an expensive dinner. She then took the 300 dollars left over and placed it in the safety deposit box she owned, empty except for her grandfather's pocket watch and her grandmother's pearls. She wondered if she would ever return.

She left at 5:00 and found herself near the apartment at 5:45. She walked around for a while. She had dressed in a red baby doll dress that fit her small body snugly. She wore her favorite baby blue lacy bra and panties set and completed the look with white stockings and black heels. She decided against makeup (her porcelain skin didn't need it anyway) and did her hair in two ponytails. She looked like a cross between a hot school girl and a sexy siren. At 5:54, she went to the apartment door, rang the bell and kneeled on the welcome mat, head bowed.

I was so excited when I opened the door. She looked so hot. I tugged playfully on her hair and then lifted her dress, revealing her tiny, firm, panty clad ass. "Ok, dear, you may crawl in, strip naked and wait on the rug near the fireplace. I watched as she crawled and pulled the dress off. She removed the shoes and stockings and then slowly took off the bra and panties. She folded each piece neatly and made a pile and then shivering despite the fire, took her position, never raising her head. She looked so incredibly beautiful. "We will go over the contract with Mike, dear, before breakfast." She gave a silent nod.

"Stand up Livvie and throw your clothes into the fire."

Her eyes widen and she hesitated about three seconds. She realized it was a mistake and quickly threw the clothes in and used the poker to make sure they burned. We both smiled. "Make sure she pays for hesitation today, Lori."

"Oh, don't worry, I will," I replied.

Mike was cooking breakfast in silk pajamas and I had on a silk nightie. He told me that he had plans for the morning that I would like and then he had some work and she was mine for the day. He was being secretive and it was making me wet. Seeing her made it worse, or should I say, better. "Ok, Olivia," he called, "You may walk to the table and have a seat. Here is the contract as we discussed. Look it over."

She looked it over quickly, heart racing. It was pretty simple. Six months of total care. At least one month of complete isolation. At the bottom of the page there was a signature line and three small boxes. Mike handed her the pen to sign and asked her to initial the first box. Her signature was cute and girly. "For the second box, I need a bit of blood and I am going to ask Lori to get it for me." Livvie and I both shivered at his words.

Mike handed me a small razor blade. If I were Livvie, I would have flipped out but she seemed calm. "Livvie hold up your left breast." She obeyed, present me her beautiful tit. "Ok, Lori, I want you to cut her areola just below her nipple. We will get blood close to the heart. My own heart pounding, I cu and she let out a tiny whimper as her eyes teared and blood formed. "Livvie, put a bit on your finger and smear it in box #2." She obeyed and then Mike handed her some gauze and a Bandaid and she rubbed her cut, covering it neatly. "Now for Box #3," Mike said with an evil grin.

"Livvie, do you remember what you did last week to earn a punishment. You may speak dear."

"I stuttered Sir."

It was the first thing she had said and her voice seemed sweeter than ever. "I need you to come and by the looks of the fluids on your legs, it won't take long." Mike handed me a leather belt. "You will belt her stuttering ass until she comes and you better do it hard or you may feel the belt yourself. Livvie, you may lean over the arm of the couch and masturbate."

She started and as she did, I swung hard. I left a red welt and caused her to yelp but she played on. I beat her hard and fast knowing she would come soon. On the 8th swing, her body shook and I knew it was time. I beat her through the 2 minute orgasm and Mike smiled. "Good job girls. Livvie fill Box 3 and you will be official." She smiled but you could tell her welted purple ass hurt as she smeared her come in the box. "Ok, back to your mat while I finish breakfast."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.