Life with Livvie - Cover

Life with Livvie

Copyright© 2007 by SBW

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - The story of a young couple in New York who hire a 19 year old girl to be their personal servant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Enema   Spitting   Needles   School  

My husband and I are a happy couple living in the big city. We are in our early twenties and Mike has a job on Wall Street while I take college classes. We are far from millionaires, but he makes a good salary and we have a decent apartment. His job, however, has long hours and keeps us apart a lot especially because my classes are mostly at night. We miss each other tons but what we miss most is our sex.

One of the things we share is our kinky side and often Mike leaves me assignments that have nothing to do with school. We talked before about spicing up our love life but living together for four years in a conservative, small Midwest town made this tough. That's when we came up with the idea of having a sex toy. I'm not talking about the illegal stuff you hear about on the news but a young woman to live with us willingly and legally and fulfill some of our fantasies. This is the story of our first few months in New York. CHAPTER 1: FINDING LIVVIE

Over a few week period, I interviewed a number of girls. We put a nondescript ad in the Village Voice and I quietly searched around campus. Mike and I agreed that I would interview the girls and explain our desires. Any that agreed and I liked would be brought back for a second interview with both us. Of the 36 girls I interviewed, five seemed suitable but it was clear to me even before the second interview that Livvie was exactly what we were looking for.

The first time I met Livvie, I was struck by her appearance. She was not model beautiful but something about the way she looked really turned me on. She was shorter than I with dark, shoulder length hair and quite thin. Her breasts seemed ample, if anything a bit big for her tiny frame. She was nineteen and took a few classes last term but then decided school wasn't her thing. She learned quickly that working the night shift in a small grocery was not her thing either. I told her the basics. She would live in our apartment and all of her expenses including rent, food and clothing would be covered. We would start with a six month term and she could leave anytime. During her first month, she would have no contact with the outside world unless following a direct order and after that we would negotiate further. As money would serve her no purpose, she would need none, however, could request to discuss any needs that she felt were unfulfilled. I told her if she decided to stay longer than six months, we would discuss money further. She quietly agreed and left her cell number for me to contact her.

After talking to Mike, I called Livvie that night and arranged her to meet us at the apartment the next Sunday afternoon. When she knocked at the door, I let her in and immediately saw that Mike liked what he saw. The two of us sat together on a love seat holding clipboards. She looked adorable in a t-shirt and short shorts with a pink pair of tennis shoes on, and her dark hair styled neatly. We had cleared our sitting room out and placed a small footstool in the center. Mike spoke first.

"Olivia, do you understand what is expected of you if you are given this job?"

"Yes Sir," she replied. "Ms. Lori explained the job, Sir."

"Very well. Please remove your clothing and stand on that stool. My wife and I have some questions."

I was so impressed. She hesitated only a second. Her eyes widen just the tiniest bit. Then she sat on the floor and untied her shoes. She pulled off her socks and placed each inside a shoe then stood and pulled off her t-shirt. When she lowered her shorts, she looked darling in her matching pink lace bra and panties. She raised her head just slightly as if awaiting approval. I nodded and she unclasped and removed her bra revealing her firm breasts and lowered her panties slowly, stepping out of them and adding them to her small pile. She then walked over to the stool and stepped upon it, facing us. Just a hint of blush emanated from her cheeks to the rest of her body. My breasts were firm and her belly tight. She was well groomed and her fingernails and toenails were bubble gum pink. Her lipstick was matching but she wore no other makeup. Her skin was pale and appeared flawless. Her pubes were black like her hair and trimmed neatly. Aside from 2 empty holes in each earlobe, she did not appear to be pierced or have any tattoos. I got up and turned a spotlight on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.