Did Jan Do It? - Cover

Did Jan Do It?

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: That was the question he faced; did she do it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slow   .

I walked off the elevator at seven forty-five on Tuesday morning and was not really surprised to see Ron, my regional manager, already at his desk. He usually came in around nine, but today was going to be a special day for him - how special he didn't yet know. He waited until I was in my office and then he came in to see me:

"Olsen said he wanted to see both of us as soon as you got here. You have any idea what he wants?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "It may have something to do with the letter of resignation that I gave him yesterday and all the accounts he is about to lose. Let's not keep him waiting" and before he could say anything I headed for the office of the company president.

Jan and had been married for just a little over three years and I'd always thought the marriage a good one until last week. I came home from work one night to a very happy Jan. She was just bubbling over with joy:

"Guess what? I'm pregnant! You're going to be a daddy."

Most of her joy evaporated when she saw the anger on my face. I slammed my briefcase down on the kitchen table and left the room returning three minutes later with an envelope that I handed her.

"What's this?" she wanted to know.

"That, you unfaithful bitch, is the paperwork from the vasectomy I had two years ago, including the three tests taken at six month intervals to verify that the operation was a success. I told you before we got married that I did not want to have any children and the operation was my insurance against it ever happening. So, you might be pregnant, but I'm sure as hell not the daddy."

We walked into Harry Olsen's office and he motioned for us to sit down. Once we were seated he said:

"Yesterday afternoon you gave me your resignation and within the space of two hours I had phone calls from eleven of my best accounts telling me that since you were leaving they intended to take their business to wherever you end up. When I asked for a reason they said I should ask you" and he turned to Ron. "Being the intelligent executive that I am I was able to deduce that the resignation and their leaving are all somehow connected. Would either of you care to enlighten me as to what it is that is destroying my business?"

I looked over at Ron and said, "Go ahead Ron, tell him."

Ron looked at me, "Tell him what? I don't have a clue as to what this is all about."

I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, you are kind of stupid at that. You have to be stupid to think you could get away with what you did. Of course I was kind of stupid too, thinking that all those out of town trips you sent me on were for the good of the company."

I turned to Harry, "Ron seduced my wife when I was on an out of town trip and then blackmailed her into being his whore. He had her fucking customers whenever they came to town. It has been going on for about five months now and who knows how much longer it might have gone on except for one small problem. She became pregnant and since I'm sterile and can't be the daddy she had to confess."

Ron's face turned white, "That's a lie!"

I reached into my pocket and took out the little cassette recorder and placed it on Harry's desk. I pushed the play button and stood up, "I'm going to get a cup of coffee. I'll be back in about eight minutes" and as I left the room Jan was starting her tale.

"It was on your trip to Boston last March. You asked me to go into the office and pick up your paycheck and put it in the bank. I went to get it and it was just about lunchtime and Ron asked me to have lunch with him. I didn't have anything else to do and so I said yes. He took me to Sophie's and we ordered lunch and Ron ordered a bottle of wine. We sat there, sipped wine and talked. Ron can be quite charming when he wants to be and I was enjoying myself. We finished the first bottle of wine and he ordered another. I wasn't paying that much attention at the time and it was only later that I realized that he was keeping my glass full and that I was doing most of the drinking.

"After lunch he asked me to join him in the lounge; he said we were just getting to know each other and it would be a shame to leave just yet. We switched to martinis and the afternoon just seemed to fly by and pretty soon I was too drunk to drive home. Ron said he would drive me home and make arrangements to get my car back to me the next day. On the way to the house he stopped at a liquor store and got two bottles of champagne and I asked him why and he said it was so we could toast to our new friendship. When we got to the house I was so bad I couldn't even walk up the sidewalk and Ron had to carry me. Inside the house he put me down on the couch and went and found some glasses and then he poured some champagne and we drank a toast to our new friendship and then a toast to me and another toast to this and one to that and pretty soon I was so blitzed that I didn't even know where I was.

"The room was reeling and Ron helped me climb the stairs and I don't remember anything after that. I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and when I tried to sit up I found myself lying naked between two naked men. One of them was Ron and the other was named Clive or Claude or something like that. He was apparently a friend of Ron's. I got out of bed and made it to the bathroom where I swallowed four Advil. I looked at myself in the mirror and there wasn't any doubt about what had happened during the night; I had love bite and hickeys all over my neck and chest. A quick inspection of my vagina showed that it had been used and I could only conclude that Ron and his friend had taken turns on me.

"When I came out of the bathroom Ron was sitting on the side of the bed and he patted the spot next to him indicating that he wanted me to sit down next to him. I told him to get the hell out of the house and he laughed and said that wasn't any way to speak to my new boyfriend. I told him again to get out of the house before I called the police and then you, but he just laughed again and said that before I did that I should look at some photos. He handed me several Polaroid's and I saw myself with his friend in various positions and poses and you couldn't tell from the pictures whether I was passed out drunk or not. They all looked like I was doing everything of my own free will. I may actually have participated, I don't know, everything is a blank from when we started doing the champagne toasts until I woke up. Ron told me that I was going to have to be nice to him from now on unless I wanted those photos to fall into the wrong hands. He said that maybe I could convince you that I didn't know what was happening, but then again maybe not. He said that even if I could convince you that I was taken advantage of you would always be suspicious from then on. And what about my parents, the neighbors, and whomever else might get to see them and end up with a copy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.