Vacation With Friends - Cover

Vacation With Friends

by R

Copyright© 2007 by R

Erotica Sex Story: This is a fairly long story that, like most of my others, is a fantasy version of a real situation. It's fairly long and I was thinking of making it two parts but it seemed to lose continuity. I wrote this before most of the ones I've already submitted so it may have a slightly different style.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   .

It was going to be another one of those vacation weekends with friends. One of those weekends that was supposed to be fun but turn out as they usually did... a long and boring two days. That's what I thought as we loaded up the car and headed for the mountains. The drive up was uneventful. When we left my wife sat in the front seat with me and our friends Sara and Jim in the back. After about a hundred miles or so Sara said she needed to make a pit stop so we pulled into a rest area. The girls headed for the ladies room together and Jim and I took turns going to the men's room. It always struck me as weird that girls always went together.

When we got back in the car my wife got in the back seat with Sara so they could chat and Jim climbed in next to me. Jim was a couple of years older than me and still in pretty good shape. Sara was tall and looked real good for her age. She had blonde hair and a great figure. She had a boob job several years earlier and they looked absolutely fantastic. Even though she was older than me and my wife she still turned heads. That's not to say that my wife wasn't attractive. Lisa had always had a nice rack and after she had our son her tits got even bigger! She had a very pretty face with nice pouty lips and beautiful cat like eyes. I often caught guys staring at her tits and I could tell she enjoyed the attention. Although she wasn't a big flirt she often wore tops that were either showed off her ample cleavage or hugged those huge melons. I didn't let it bother me; in fact I got a kick out of watching guys ogle her.

Jim and I talked about what we might do when we got to the lakeside cottage and the girls chatted away in the back seat. When we arrived we checked out the cabin Lisa had booked. It really wasn't what she thought it would be and we all agreed that it was way too small. Lisa talked to the manager and since it was the off season he agreed to give us better accommodations. We were pleasantly surprised at or new digs. The place was like a big country house with several bedrooms and three baths. More room than we needed but we weren't about to pass it up.

Jim and I got busy unloading the car and the girls unpacked. When we were done we decided to get freshened up and get some dinner. It was a very warm day so I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Lisa did the same and we headed downstairs to wait. Jim and Sara had taken the downstairs bedroom since Jim liked to get up early to take a walk and didn't want to wake us up. In a few minutes they came out. Jim had also put on shorts and Sara was wearing a short denim skirt and white button top. I had to admit she looked pretty hot for a woman her age. I had to be careful Lisa didn't catch me checking her friend out.

It was a short walk to the restaurant/bar. The place was very cozy and had a nice view of the lake. We took a table on the balcony and ordered dinner. It was well after six so we also ordered a round of drinks. The food took awhile to come out and by the time it did we were into our second round of cocktails. I usually didn't have more that two or three drinks and Lisa would almost always stop at two. Jim was a beer drinker and after the first two he started sucking them down faster than he usually did. Sara had been a "heavy hitter" for as long as I can remember and since Jim had put down a few and wasn't paying attention she was also putting them away. I guess between the long ride and cool mountain air nobody was really paying attention or really cared.

After awhile the waitress told us that there was going to be some entertainment in the next room and we could take a table there if we wanted to. Lisa and Sara headed off to the ladies room and Jim and I moved the drinks to our new table. The room was small and the only table left was in a dimly lit corner. Jim and I settled in and waited for the girls. They came out holding on to each other and giggling away. All those cocktails were obviously having an effect. As soon as they sat down a guy with a guitar walked on stage and started doing some popular songs. We had a few more rounds and soon he had the room singing along and playing song guessing games. We were having a great time singing and laughing away. Nobody was paying attention to how much alcohol we had consumed. We were having too much fun to really care.

Pretty soon Lisa said she had had enough and between the long day and having more to during that she was used to she was ready for bed. I tried to talk her into staying but she said she was just too tired and if I wanted to hang out it was fine. I walked her to our cabin which was right next door and headed back to the bar. Jim and Sara had ordered another round while I was gone. Jim must have had ten or twelve beers and was looking pretty smashed. Sara was sitting there with her eyes half shut and a silly little drunken smile on her face. Since Lisa wasn't there I sat in the chair next to Sara which put her between me and Jim. As soon as I sat down she laughed and said she had to go to the ladies room and since Jim's seat was against the wall that meant I had to get up again. I stood up to let her out and as she squeezed past me she pressed her ass against my groin.

She turned and gave me a wicked smile as she walked away. Luckily Jim was too drunk and interested in the show to notice. I couldn't help staring at her ass as she wiggled and swayed to the rest room.

While Sara was gone I tried to talk to Jim but it was obvious he was way past conversation. I mentioned that he was getting pretty drunk and maybe we should head for the cabin but he said he wasn't ready to leave and as drunk as he was I decided not to start an argument with him. In a few minutes Sara walked back to the table and I got up to let her in. Once again she pressed her ass against my cock as she squeezed by and this time she paused for a couple of seconds and wiggled into me. I was worried that Jim would catch on but as I glanced at him it was obvious that he was too far gone to notice much of anything. When Sara sat down I couldn't help notice that her skirt had slid quite aways up her legs. I must have stared longer that I thought I did and when I looked up she was looking right in my eyes. She smiled, leaned over and asked me if I liked what I saw. I just nodded my head. She looked back at the stage and then wiggled around in her seat. When she did her skirt slid up more and I could see the bottom of her lacey white panties in the dim light. I shot a glance at Jim to see if he noticed what was going on but he was almost nodded out.

As the evening wore on Sara got bolder and pretty soon her skirt had slid all the way up and I had a great view of her crotch. My cock was now straining in my shorts and more than once Sara had looked down and checked it out. The room was pretty dark and by this time I was drunk and focused on what was hiding behind those lace panties so I dropped my hand under the table and rested it on Sara's leg to see what she would do. She didn't do anything at first so I got a little bolder and slid it up her thigh a little. She still acted like she didn't notice so I moved it to the inside of her thigh and slid it up a little more. To my surprise she slid down in her seat and parted her legs. Then she looked over and gave me a wink. I took this as I sign that I could continue so I slowly slid my hand up until my fingers touched the soft material of her panties. She was soaking wet. As soon as I touched her she spread her legs wider and let out a soft moan.

I started rubbing her pussy through her wet panties and pretty soon she was slowly rolling her hips. I worked my fingers past her panties and slid two of them into her soaking wet cunt. She moaned again, this time much louder. I glanced over at Jim to see if he noticed what was going on but he was almost passed out. Pretty soon I was sliding three fingers in and out of Sara's pussy as hard as I could and she was rolling her hips to match me. All at once I felt her hand slid up the leg of my shorts and her finger wrap around my rock hard cock. I almost blew my load right there! Sara was stroking my cock nice and slow while I had my fingers in her pussy, and all in a bar with her husband sitting right next to us!

I knew this whole thing had gone way too far and I should put a stop to it very soon. Then, just like she had read my mind, Sara took her hand off me and pushed mine away from between her legs. I figured she had come to her senses and it was all over. Then she said she had to use the ladies room again and tried to stand up. She almost fell over the table but I managed to catch her in time. Jim came around a little and saw what happened. He said he should walk her to the bathroom but when he tried to get up he just stumbled back into his chair. Then he muttered that it would be better if I walked her there and asked if I would mind. I said it was no problem and guided Sara out from behind the table.

I put my arm around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pretty much had to carry her across the floor. When we got to the bathroom door I opened it for her and gave her a push to get her inside. She grabbed the door frame and looked at me with a weird expression on her face. Then she said that she didn't think she could stand up and asked if I would take her inside and help. I glanced around and saw that no one was around and Jim had passed put on the table. I quickly walked her through the door into the small room.

When we got inside she reached around me and locked the door. Before I could say a word she pressed her mouth to mine and had her tongue almost down my throat. In seconds she had my zipper down and my stiff cock out. She started stroking it with long slow strokes. I was pretty nervous and was worried about getting caught but between the alcohol and the state I was in I didn't do anything to stop what was happening. I reached between her legs, pulled her panties aside and slid three fingers into her soaking wet pussy. She let out a moan and started grinding her hips against my hand. Then she backed away from me and said she had wanted to suck my cock since she first met me. Before I could say a word she dropped to her knees and practically swallowed the whole length. She was sucking me off like a pro and I could feel myself getting close. She was giving me the best blowjob of my life but this wasn't enough. I figured that there probably wouldn't be another opportunity like this again and I wanted to make the most of it. I reached down and tried to pull her up but she looked at me and said that she didn't want me to fuck her. She said that this was bad enough and she didn't want to take it any further. I really couldn't and wouldn't accept that but didn't say so. I waited another couple of seconds and then figured what the hell. I reached down and grabbed her under both arms. In on motion I lifted her to her feet, turned her around, and bent her over the sink. She started to fight right away but didn't scream. The room was very small and there was no room for her to get away.

I pulled her arms behind her and grabbed both wrists with one hand. With my other hand I reached down and ripped her panties off. She was fighting hard and softly protesting but at this point I really didn't give a shit. I guided my rock hard cock to her pussy and when the head touched her lips she really started to squirm. This only made me want to fuck her more and in one smooth stroke I slammed the whole length of my swollen hard-on into her tight wet pussy. Her body stiffened and she stifled a scream. She was begging me to stop but I really didn't care. I told her that she was the one who started it and I wasn't about to let her tease me. I slowly started to slide the whole length of my hard-on in and out of her tight cunt. She was still protesting and trying to buck me out of her. The way she was fighting only made it feel better. She was also squeezing her cunt muscles to try to push my cock out and this really felt good. I speeded up my strokes and pretty soon she stopped fighting. At first she didn't move but after I started pounding into her harder I could feel her start to roll her hips. I knew she would get into it in spite of her protests.

I was having trouble holding back and knew I would blow my load soon. Sara was totally into it now and was bucking her ass against me harder and harder. Her moans of protest had turned to moans of pleasure and I could tell she was going to cum soon. Then I felt her body stiffen and she squeezed her pussy tight around my cock. I had to put my hand over her mouth to stifle her moans as she came hard in wave after wave. This was more than I could take and I exploded inside her for what seemed like forever.

I kept my cock in her till it had softened all the way; I wanted to make this moment last as long as I could. When I finally pulled out I could see my cum dripping down her thighs. She stood up and pulled down her skirt. Her Panties were torn in half and lay on the floor at our feet. She looked at me with a little hurt expression on her face and said she really didn't want to fuck me. She said that she had never cheated on Jim before and felt bad about what just happened. I reminded her that she had started the whole thing and I never asked her to drag me into the ladies room and suck my cock. Then she threw it in my face that she had asked me not to fuck her and I had pretty much raped her. There was a moment of silence as we just looked at each other. Then she smiled a little smile and said that it was ok and it actually was a fantasy of hers to be fucked like that and was glad it was me and not some stranger. Then she gave me a kiss and said we should get back to the table before Jim came too and started looking for us.

I walked out of the bathroom first and looked around. Jim was still passed out on the table so I told Sara it was ok. We staggered back and sat down. I figured we should get back to the cabin and shook Jim. He finally came too and with a lot of help we all walked out of the bar. It was a short walk to our place but it seemed to take forever with me having to hold up both Jim and Sara. We finally made it and practically fell through the door. With all the noise we made I was sure we woke up Lisa. I helped Jim to the bed and he crashed down on it. Then I guided Sara in and said goodnight. Jim was face down so he couldn't see us and Sara gave me a long, deep kiss goodnight.

I walked up the stairs to my room and found Lisa sound asleep and spread eagle on the bed. I tried to be quiet as I took off my clothes but I guess she wasn't as asleep as I thought she was. She propped herself up on one elbow and looked at me through sleepy eyes. She asked me if I had a good time and then lay back down again. I slipped under the sheets next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She turned her head and in a soft, sexy whisper asked me if I had been a good boy? Since I had never cheated on her before this really made me nervous and I hesitated for a second before I answered. Then, before I could speak she said, "I guess that was my answer". I didn't know what to say and just looked at her as she stared into my eyes. She didn't have a hurt or angry look on her face but I was sure she suspected that something had happened.

After a minute or two of silence she finally spoke. She told me that she had caught Sara checking me out and also caught me doing the same to her. She told me that many times when they had talked that she asked Sara if she thought I was sexy and Sara had said yes. Then she asked me again if anything had happed and she added that she wanted the truth. I had never lied to her before and figured that if I did and she found out it would hurt her more. I dropped my eyes from hers and said that something had gone on in the bar. She didn't say anything at first and then said that she wanted me to tell her everything. I swallowed hard and slowly told her all that happened after she left. She listened quietly and never said a word. When I was finished I was sure she was going to get up and leave and that would be the end of our marriage.

The room was silent. She just kept looking into my eyes. I finally couldn't take it anymore so I asked her to please say something. Then a smile slowly came to her pouty lips. I was very puzzled and figured that it meant she was going to really enjoy letting me have it. She gave me a little kiss on the lips and said everything was ok. Now I really was worried. I couldn't believe she just said that. She asked me if I enjoyed what happened and also wanted to know if Sara did. I stuttered and stammered and couldn't really talk. I was very confused and told her so. She told me that she and Sara had talked about each others sex life quite a bit and that Sara told her Jim wasn't into sex anymore. She said that he hadn't touched her in almost three years and if she tried to start something he would just say he was too tired and roll over in bed. He wouldn't talk to her about it and she was very frustrated. After I had told her about how great our sex life was she was said she was very envious and jealous and wished that she was getting taken care of like that. She even joked about me lending you to her for an evening. I thought about that for awhile and during another conversation I asked her if she was serious. She looked at me and said that she couldn't do a thing like that since we were all such close friends. I assured her that that was the reason I even offered. She was my best friend and I trusted that she wouldn't take advantage of it and just carry on with you whenever she wanted to. We had several more talks about it and one day she finally accepted the offer. We planned to figure out a way to get you two alone together this weekend and see what would happen.

I was dumbfounded. I just looked at her with a look of disbelief on my face. Then I asked her why she didn't let me in on the plan and she said that she wanted to just let things happen naturally and that Sara wanted to be able to control things. Lisa put her arms around me and hugged me tight. Then she kissed me long and passionately. She told me that she loved me and said that she might let Sara have me again if I agreed. I said that if she was ok with it then I was too. Then I asked her about Jim. What if he found out? She said that if we kept things very discreet that she was sure he would never know.

Lisa and I held each other tight for a long time. She felt good in my arms; her body was warm and soft against mine. I asked her if she wanted to make love. I thought she might feel strange since I had just been with Sara. She said that she most definitely wanted to. She had to make sure that I didn't go to sleep with thoughts of another woman in my head and that she wanted to also make sure that she was better in bed than her girlfriend. I laughed and told her that she would always be the best for me and no other woman could ever take her place. We made love that night like we never had before.

In the months that followed I had sex with Sara quite a few times and it never bothered Lisa. After each time she wanted me to tell her everything that happened in detail. Sometimes she even seemed to get turned on by what I told her. On a few nights she lay next to me and slowly stroked my cock while I talked. Our sex life and love even seems stronger since all this started and our friendship with Jim and Sara has never been better. Sometimes it feels strange talking to Jim knowing I'm having sex with his wife. I 've even asked him how things are at home to see if he suspects anything. A few times he opened up a little and mentioned that he and Sara aren't that close and that their sex life is not really too good. I asked him what could be the problem since Sara was a pretty hot woman for her age and he said he just lost interest in sex and didn't know why. I joked with him that maybe he should try a different woman and he said that he had thought about it but didn't want to cause a problem with his marriage. I thought about that for a few days and then decided to try something.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.