You Never Know - Cover

You Never Know

by R

Copyright© 2007 by R

Erotica Sex Story: A man living in a small town who is a hopeless flirt but has never crossed the line is more or less seduced by a neighbor who he has fantasized about since he first met her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Size   .

Living in a small town has its good and its bad points. Probably the worst thing is that it's almost impossible to keep a juicy bit of gossip from spreading. This, and the fact that I never had any intentions of cheating on my wife, is why I kept a distance from any of the women in town with any type of "loose" reputation at all. That's not to say that I wasn't friendly or I didn't flirt just a little, but that was as far as I let it go. This all worked fine for almost twenty years, then something happened that changed everything.

Before I get into what happened I want to share a little bit about a few of the ladies that live in town that I became friendly with. None of them were what you would call "hot" but they weren't unattractive either. Most of them were married and my wife and I had gotten together with them a few times socially. The others were either never married or divorced. They were all pretty friendly and a couple were fun to flirt with.

I was cool with them all except for one. Right from the first day I met her I was attracted to her in a very sexual way. She was a bit shy and would turn bright red right away if I said the slightest thing with a sexual overtone. This made it even more fun to flirt with her so I did it every chance I got. It was all just innocent fun but deep down inside I wanted to get her alone and fuck the shit out of her. This was how I felt inside but not something I would ever act on. Like I said, it was a small town and there was no way something like that would stay a secret very long.

Years passed and nothing changed very much. People moved away and new people moved in. I really didn't get very friendly with many of them but I did stay friendly with Tori. She never got married although she did get involved with a couple of guys. I never stopped flirting with her and watching her turn red every time never got old.

I finally retired and became a sort of "Mr. Mom". I had many hobbies but most days I was at home doing domestic chores. One morning, just as I stepped out of the shower, there was a knock at the door. I threw on a robe and looked through the side glass to see who it was. Much to my surprise I saw Tori standing there. I opened the door and when she saw that I was in a robe her face turned bright red and she dropped her eyes to the ground. "In all the years I've lived here you have never come to my door and the first time you do you catch me naked", I said with a laugh. "I'll come back later", she stammered as she started to turn and walk away. I reached out and lightly grabbed her arm, "don't be silly", I said. "What's the big deal, I have a robe on and you can't see a thing".

After a minute or two I convinced her that it was ok to come in. She stepped just inside the doorway and I closed the door behind her. "What can I do for you", I asked? "Tori took a deep breath. "I need to talk to someone about a problem I have", she started. Still holding her arm I guided her to the living room and told her to sit down on the couch. She hesitated then slowly sat down. I sat next to her, "I hope it's nothing serious", I said softly. She looked up into my eyes and I could see she was having trouble starting. "It's ok", I assured her. "You can talk to me about anything". Then she smiled slightly and began.

"I want to know what's wrong with me", she half whispered. "I go out with a guy for awhile and then he dumps me". "What am I doing wrong"? She was starting to sob softly and she covered her face with her hands. I leaned over and hugged her gently. Her body stiffened slightly as I tried to pull her closer to me. "I'm not going to attack you", I said in a soft voice. "I'm just trying to give you some comfort". I felt her start to relax slightly and I pulled her closer. Finally her body pressed against mine and I could feel her firm breasts pressing against my chest. The top of my robe had opened and as I pulled her tighter I could feel the warmth of her body through her t-shirt.

I soon became aware of the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were getting hard. She must have realized it too and she gently pulled away. Her face was redder than I'd ever seen it get and she couldn't look at me. I didn't want her to get nervous so I told her to tell me more about the guys she had been with. She started slowly like she was unsure about what she was doing but after a few minutes she started to loosen up. I listened attentively for a while until she finally paused. "What about sex", I asked seriously. "Were there any problems there"? She stared at me with a blank expression. "Don't be shy", I said sincerely.

"I don't know if I can talk to you about that", she whispered. "I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me". "If you want me to help you then you have to be honest about everything", I said. "Ok", she said softly. "But you have to promise that you won't tell anyone about this". I agreed. "I think I might be a little too demanding and maybe I scare guys away", she began. "At first they seem to enjoy sex with me but after awhile they make excuses to avoid it". She looked into my eyes, "Do you think I'm sexy", she asked. I was a bit taken aback. That was the last question I expected her to ask me. "I certainly wouldn't turn you down", I answered half jokingly.

Now the conversation was going in a direction I never would have expected it to go and I wasn't sure if I was glad about it or not. We were sitting in my living room with me in just a robe and her in a pair of tight denim shorts and a t-shirt with no bra getting into her sex life. I was more than just a little nervous about my wife coming home and catching us; especially since between what she was telling me and the sight of her half-hard nipples through her t-shirt my cock was more than just a little hard. I was making a conscious effort to keep my robe closed so Tori wouldn't notice.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.