Mindy's Escape - Cover

Mindy's Escape

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mindy seeks escape from life by submitting to her fetish for all eternity.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Horror   Tear Jerker   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution  

Mindy discovers her fetish and tries, unsuccessfully, to experience it

The wax museum was busy, but not overly packed on a weekday afternoon, as Mindy and her parents wandered the galleries of famous figures in permanent poses. They were on the second week of their road trip during summer. The wax museum, her parents figured, would give Mindy something to write about in her obligatory "What I Did During My Summer Vacation" report that every teacher seemed to demand of returning students.

"C'mon Mindy!" her mom called out to her. "Keep up with us!"

"Parents!" the teen muttered under her breath as she stared at the wax figures of President Lincoln, Elvis, and Neil Armstrong.

The pubescent girl didn't understand the nature of her reaction yet: why she always started fantasizing about being trapped inside one of those figures, and why it always made her wet down there when she did so.

She sighed and shuffled down the aisle toward her parents.

When she caught up to them, Dad said, "You hungry yet, honey? Mom and I are going to stop into the cafeteria."

"Sure, Dad," she answered in her sullen teenager voice.

"C'mon, Mindy," Mom said. "You'll enjoy the museum better on a full tummy!" She leaned over and whispered in Mindy's ear, "And maybe we can talk dad into taking you to that theme park down the road from the motel later."

"Sure Mom," Mindy said. Though, truth be told, she'd rather fantasize about being kidnapped by the curator and forced to be turned into a living statue like in Vincent Price's House of Wax. She and her two best friends, Sherry and Wendy, rented it on a kick a few months ago, largely at Mindy's suggestion. Oddly, Mindy found herself disappointed when Sue was rescued by her fiancé at the last second before she would have been doused with hot liquid wax and turned into a wax statue.

"Oh my!" Dad said as they walked into the small cafeteria in the basement of the museum. "Look at the prices!"

"We'll have to mortgage the house to eat here!" Mom added, helpfully.

"I'll just have a slice of pizza and a Pepsi, okay?"

Mindy wolfed down her slice and was itching, in a near literal sense, to go back and look around the museum a little more. "Dad?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Can I go looking around some more and meet you guys in about an hour?"

"Sure, honey! That's great that you're taking an interest in the museum! Why don't you meet us in the lobby near the ticket counter?"

"Cool! Thanks!"

"Got your watch?"

"Yes dad."

"See you later, honey!"

Mindy left Mom and Dad munching on their $10.00 hamburgers and $5.00 cans of Pepsi, and rode the elevator up to the 3rd floor of the museum where the scary exhibits were: Jack the Ripper, John Wilkes Booth, Hitler, So Damn Insane, Pol Pot, OJ Simpson, Son of Sam, Mussolini, Ayatollah Khomeini, Osama bin Laden, and all manner of serial killers who have passed through US history recently. Seeing such real-looking figures of all the most evil people who ever lived all in one room made Mindy feel terribly frightened, but strangely aroused even more than before.

Then she found a door into an empty exhibit room that someone must have left open. The opening was wide open, just as if the adjacent room was open for business. She wandered down the maze-like corridor past empty pedestals and empty glass-enclosed display cases. Her heart was pounding with terror, but she was thrilled at the same time.

"Are you lost, Miss?"

"Aaaaah!" Mindy screamed and whirled around to see a kindly looking older man wearing a white smock, covered with bits of dried wax and plaster, over an old sweatshirt and faded jeans.

"Are you..." she gasped.

"Me?"

"Are you going to drag me into your workshop and turn me into a wax statue as punishment for wandering in here?" she asked.

"Heavens! You have a wicked imagination!"

"Oh?" she said with a hint of disappointment.

"All I'm going to do is tell you this part of the museum is closed. The main part of the museum is back the way you came from."

"Oh!" Mindy gasped. "Okay, then. Thanks!" She turned away from the man and hurried back to the main museum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.