Hungry For Fuschia - Cover

Hungry For Fuschia

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 7: The Last Hole

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Last Hole - While on holiday in London, Hungry Guy buys a slave girl at a slave auction in a warehouse in The Docklands, and brings her back home to the States with him...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Needles   Slow   Caution  

As usual, the Lakeshore Limited left Cleveland four hours late, and then arrived in New York eight hours late. Guy and his slave fell into bed at 2 AM after driving home from the Amtrak station. He was too tired to even tie her to the bed and sleep on top of her.

But next morning, Guy kissed Fuschia awake and said, "Your body still has one hole that I haven't yet fucked. Can you guess which one?"

"I can't guess, Master. I think you've fucked all my holes, Master."

Later that morning, Fuschia was strapped down flat on her back on his workbench. He removed a tray from his autoclave on which was a large assortment of shiny steel knitting needles. Each needle was a different color and had a tiny rounded point at one end and a cap at the other end.

"Master!" Fuschia gasped when he picked up the smallest needle and leaned in toward her pussy with the pointy end.

"Relax, Fuschia. This probably won't hurt, but it'll probably feel odd."

"Yes, Master."

Guy spread Fuschia's labia with his fingertips and found her urethra. Gently, he touched the rounded point of the knitting needle to the tiny opening and slid it in.

"Aaaak!" Fuschia screamed.

"Hurts?" he asked.

"No, Master, but it is uncomfortable."

Guy slid the needle in very slowly amid her gasps until about 8" of the needle was up her urethra.

Guy giggled and asked, "How's that feel?"

"Like I have to take a mad pee, Master."

"Well, let's leave that one in for a while before we go to the next bigger one."

"Bigger?" she gasped.

"Yes," he said. "We're going to work our way up to the size 50, which is about 2" in diameter."

"Master! Please! No!"

"Yes, Fuschia. Then I can fuck your pee hole. But now I'm going downstairs for a bite of breakfast. I'll be back in a little while."

About an hour later, Guy returned upstairs.

"Master!" Fuschia pleaded. "I have to pee so bad! Please take it out, Master!"

Guy snickered, and sat back down next to her. Slowly, he pulled the needle out of her urethra. Fuschia was panting heavy trying to push at something.

"You okay now?" he asked.

"I feel like to pee so bad, but it won't come out."

Guy dropped the needle in a pan of water and then picked up another needle that was only slightly thicker.

Again, he slid the needle slowly into her urethra, evoking a squeak from her.

Guy then went into his bedroom and worked on a story for about couple of hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.