Hungry For Fuschia - Cover

Hungry For Fuschia

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 6: Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Cleveland - While on holiday in London, Hungry Guy buys a slave girl at a slave auction in a warehouse in The Docklands, and brings her back home to the States with him...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Needles   Slow   Caution  

Guy came home from work early one Wednesday afternoon as the hot weather of summer was cooling down. "Get dressed, Fuschia. We're taking a little trip."

"Yes, Master? Where to?"

"There's this swingers club I'd been to once with an old girlfriend, and I've always wanted to return. I'd already purchased the club tickets online a couple days ago."

"Oh? Sounds like fun, Master! Is it in New York?"

"Nope! Cleveland."

"I've heard of Cleveland, Master. Is it far?"

"About 8 hours by train. So get packed. There's only one train to Cleveland from New York and it leaves at 7 PM."

Guy picked out the smuttiest outfit he had purchased for Fuschia in the time that her body had been his property and told her to pack their bags while he showered.

Fuschia was sitting on the edge of the bed as Guy came out of the loo.

"Oooh! You look like such a whore, Fuschia!"

Her face turned red. "Thank you, Master."

A little later, Guy had parked in the long-term parking garage under the train station. Guy led the way as Fuschia pulled their two bags behind her.

Guy purchased their train tickets and they proceeded to the waiting area. At precisely a half-hour late, Amtrak announced their train.

The porter showed them to their private stateroom

Their train, the Lakeshore Limited, left a half-hour late, but dinner was announced shortly after an apology for the delay due to heavy CSX freight traffic. Guy and Fuschia were seated in the dining car and had a pleasant meal together while rural New York rolled by outside.

When they got back to their stateroom, the porter had already lowered and made up the bed. Guy told Fuschia to lay on the bed, and then he pulled his jeans down and climbed upon her. Sliding his hard cock into her mouth, he told her to suck him off while he gazed out the window as the train headed westward past Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo.

The Lakeshore Limited finally pulled into Cleveland at around 4:30 AM, one hour late. Fuschia had drained him well during the long train ride--he hadn't had to disengage from her at all during the trip.

Even at this wee hour of the morning, taxis were queued up outside the station in anticipation of the arriving train.

Their hotel on Euclid Avenue in downtown Cleveland was just a few blocks from the Amtrak station. Upon checking in, they both shed their clothes and were soon in bed again. Guy spared Fuschia his cock down her throat the rest of the night, as they slept in each others' arms.


Master and slave stayed in bed most of the rest of the day, leaving their room only once to go down to the pizza shop off the lobby for lunch.

At 8:00 they had both showered and dressed, and Guy had called for a cab on his cell phone.

Getting into the cab, Guy told the driver, "Eros Connection."

The cabby knew where that was, as he sped off immediately.

A short ride down Euclid Avenue brought them across Veterans Memorial Bridge and down into the section of Cleveland called "The Flats."

Underneath the shadow of the bridge, the cab let them out in front of a row of seedy warehouses.

Guy rang the bell and the two were admitted to the club. One upstairs, it was rather nice, with a number of interconnected rooms, some with beds ready for the night's activities.

But still early, the club was rather sparse. Lacking a liquor license, the club didn't sell alcohol. Guy brought a bottle of his favorite wine, which he handed to the bartender to dispense later.

Guy and Fuschia sat at the bar and watched the club fill. A couple sat at the bar next to Guy.

"Hi!" said the man, a skinny fellow with short red hair. "New here?"

"I was here a couple of years ago with a different girlfriend."

"I'm Gary," he said. Patting his girl on the hand, he said, "and this is Melanie."

"I'm Guy, and this is my slave, Fuschia."

"Slave?" they both said.

"Yes. Slave. I own her."

To Fuschia, Melanie asked, "He owns you?"

Fuschia glanced at Guy, who nodded his assent to speak, and answered, "Yes, Guy owns me. I'm his property."

"And you two swing?" asked Gary.

"We're here to try it," said Guy.

Gary leaned back and whispered to Melanie for a few minutes, then to Guy he asked, "You like Melanie?"

"Yeah," said Guy looking over Melanie's long blonde hair and petite figure. "You like Fuschia?"

"Sure, does Fuschia like me?"

"She's my slave. It doesn't matter whether or not she likes you."

"I see," said Gary with an odd smile.

"Shall we find an empty room to play in?" said Guy.

"Yeah!" said Gary. The four of them set off and, after walking past a few occupied rooms, found an empty lounge with an untouched king-size bed.

Gary and Melanie jumped into the bed, and began top remove their clothes. Guy motioned at Fuschia, who also climbed into bed and began to disrobe. Guy then shed his clothed and joined them.

To Fuschia, Guy said, "Do as Gary says." Then to Gary, Guy said, "Enjoy her!"

Upon sitting in the bed and crossing his legs, Melanie climbed into Guy's lap. Guy's member was already hard, and Melanie impaled herself upon him upon taking her seat.

Melanie began bouncing up and down drawing moan after moan from Guy's lips.

Meanwhile, Gary had positioned Fuschia with her legs over the side of the bed with her feet on the floor. He then stepped up to her, between her legs, and began thrusting into her. "Hey!" said Gary! "She's already soaking wet!"

Guy smiled and said, "I've never known her NOT to be wet! Any time!"

Guy returned his attention to Melanie. After a few moments, he exploded inside her. The bed began rocking every which way while the two men went into auto-pilot, their orgasms taking control of their voluntary muscles.

Melanie sat still on Guy's lap while he quaked and quivered under her.

Guy smiled at Melanie and fell onto his back while she still sat on his crotch, still impaled on him.

"You gonna lick me clean now?" asked Melanie giving Guy's cock a squeeze with her pussy muscles.

"That's Fuschia's job," said Guy.

"Oh? She does women?"

"She does if I tell her to."

Melanie crawled over and hovered her crotch just above Fuschia's face. "You want me to?" she asked Fuschia.

"Guy wants me to, so I will," said Fuschia.

Melanie smiled wickedly and sat on Fuschia's face while Gary continued to thrust between Fuschia's legs.

At that, Guy sat on Fuschia's chest, facing Melanie, and began to kiss her again.

Fuschia, it seemed, was doing more than cleaning, for after a moment, Melanie began to quake wildly. "Oh my God!" screamed Melanie. "She's good!"

"She's well trained," said Guy.

After a few moments, Melanie's orgasm was subsiding, while Fuschia began to buck and flail her arms about.

"I don't think she can breathe with me on her face and you on her chest," said Melanie. "We'd better get off her."

Guy shrugged and said, "She's held her breath longer than this for me, but sure." Guy and Melanie fell off Fuschia and grabbed each other for another deep kiss.

Melanie then whispered, "Wanna go off alone and try for two-zies while Gary and Fuschia do the same?"

"Sure!" said Guy.

Hand-in-hand, Guy and Melanie wandered off, looking for another available room. Other couples had already shed their clothes while wandering the club, so Guy and Melanie left theirs back with Gary and Fuschia.


Guy and Melanie left the room. Gary was sitting now cross-legged and naked at the end of the bed, looking Fuschia up and down again as she rested back on the headboard more or less where she had been abandoned following the last encounter. Gary's eyes were drawn to between her open legs. Her pussy was bright pink and slightly swollen from all the vigorous use it had endured since Guy had bought her. Still, it was shiny wet, almost dripping - an unmistakable invite to his fast recovering cock. He reached over and felt her wetness with the back of his hand - then pushed his hand gently up to her mouth for her to dutifully to lick up the mix of warm fluids.

"So you're really his slave?" He asked "No game playing? The real thing?"

"Yes," said Fuschia, then added "Sir."

Gary seemed intrigued and she continued. "He bought me in London. I belong to him. I am his property."

"And you enjoy that?"

"What I enjoy is unimportant. My duty is to please my Master."

"But you do enjoy it don't you?" Gary couldn't help grinning as Fuschia lowered her eyes "Look at me when I'm speaking to you!"

He hadn't meant it to come out quite that forceful. She wasn't HIS slave after all, but he enjoyed the feeling, and grabbed her face to force her to look him in the eyes. "You like it don't you?" he repeated.

"Yes Sir, I do."

"And he's commanded you to please me now?"

"My Master has left me under you power Sir. You may do as you wish. I must obey my Master, so I won't refuse you anything."

"So I can really do as I like?" He stroked his hand across her pussy a few more times, enjoying her shudder as it ran across her clit.

"So stretch your legs wider."

Fuschia obliged and he stood up above her. He took each one of her spread-eagled legs and lifted them up to the top of the headboard, where there were a number of convenient straps and shackles that he twisted around her ankles. Fuschia was bent over in a near complete circle.

Gary stood back a moment to admire his handiwork. Fuschia was pretty flexible but she still felt the stretch down each leg.

"You'd like me to fuck you again then?" Gary was now nursing a full erection

"Yes Sir"

"Yes what?"

"Yes please."

Gary leant down over her, grabbed her shackled ankles firmly for leverage and shoved his cock deep into her. Fuschia clenched tight around him, flushing with the shame, apprehension and excitement of being left at the mercy of this unpredictable stranger. Gary looked down, feeling her clench around him, beckoning another orgasm so soon after the last one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.