Hungry For Fuschia - Cover

Hungry For Fuschia

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 5: The Lady Is The Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Lady Is The Tiger - While on holiday in London, Hungry Guy buys a slave girl at a slave auction in a warehouse in The Docklands, and brings her back home to the States with him...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Needles   Slow   Caution  

On Thursday evening, Guy set out a large shopping bag that he had brought with him on his way home from work earlier during the week.

"Oh, Fuschia," he called out in a singsong voice as he approached her cage that he had locked her inside that morning.

"Master?" she asked nervously.

"Oh, don't be frightened, sweet slave," he said with a smile. "If I recall rightly something that I noticed back in London, you'll like what I have planned for us this weekend!"

"Yes, Sir," she said meekly, but not without a hint of fright in her voice.

He handed her a bottle of Nair and said, "First, I want you to take a shower and use this depilatory all over your body, except for the hair on your head, of course."

Fuschia obeyed without question. Then, after her shower, Guy motioned for Fuschia to stand on an old towel on the floor. He had set out an air brush device and a large assortment of body paints on an adjacent table. Fuschia smiled and closed her eyes.

Using a photo that he had once found on the Internet, he got to work.

"Ohh! That tickles," Fuschia said at the time Guy held up her arm and sprayed under her armpit.

He started on her face, painting her with black, white, and orange. He worked down her chest, and then down her back. Net, he sprayed each of her arms in turn. And finally her legs. When he was done several hours later, Fuschia looked like a leopard-girl out of Star Trek.

The next morning, Guy touched up a few places on Fuschia's body and then he had her get dresses in that outfit that he had bought for her in Harrods that day, finishing with a lightweight but wide aluminum collar around her neck. Packing lightly, they drove down to the Amtrak station and boarded a train for New York.

Fuschia received a few stares as they made their way up out of Penn Station onto 34th street and crossed the street to their hotel. After checking into their room in the early evening, they went down to the restaurant and had dinner. Again, though she was fully dressed, Fuschia's appearance was met with many glances from passers by.

A waitress approached the table and began her spiel. "Hi! I'm Tammy and I'll be serving you tonight. Our specials are..." Tammy looked right at Fuschia. "Oh my God! That's fantastic! Where did you get that done?" she asked Fuschia. Fuschia started to speak, then closed her mouth and glanced nervously at her master.

"You may speak," Guy said to his slave.

"My, er, master painted me," said Fuschia.

"You painted her?" Tammy said to Guy! "She's your pet kitty? You're really good! You paint a lot of women to look like big cats?"

"No, actually, Fuschia here is my first. I just followed a photo that I found. I think I could do better with more practice."

"I wish I could see all of her," said Tammy.

"Well, I'll be showing her off later at a club. I just hope her clothing didn't smear the paint."

"Yeah, that'll be a shame," said Tammy.

After dinner, they returned to the lobby and then approached the entrance to the hotel. "Would you call me a taxicab?" said Guy to the doorman.

The doorman glanced at Guy, then at Fuschia, then back at Guy. "You want me to call you a taxicab?"

"Yes please," said Guy.

"You really want me to call you a taxicab?" said the doorman.

"Yes! I really do!" said Guy.

"Okay," said the doorman with a shrug. "You're a taxicab."

"Fuschia! Eat him!" said Guy.

"I'd love to!" said Fuschia, licking her lips, as she started to growl and slowly approached the doorman with her fingers extended like claws. He banged his head on the revolving door running back into the hotel.

Guy led Fuschia up to the curb and hailed a cab, for New York City had no shortage of them. $20 later, they were on 14th street in front of the most infamous BDSM club in the world: Edge Play.

Entering through a pair of plate glass doors, they passed some erotic boutiques that lined the corridor, and passed through a door of prison bars at the far end. Guy paid their $50 admission fee each to a girl behind the window and then passed into a foyer and rode an elevator down to a sub-basement level.

They found a changing room just off the elevator lobby where Guy told Fuschia to remove all her clothes except for her sandals.

"Master?" she gasped with a pleading look in her eyes.

"C'mon, Fuschia!" he said. "I want to show off my art work."

Fuschia slowly stripped and put her clothes in one of several plastic buckets that littered the changing room.

Guy examined her, pleased that the paint hadn't smeared. He reached into his knapsack, and snapped a light chain leash to her collar.

He then handed the bucket to a girl behind a counter who gave him a receipt.

At that, he led Fuschia the leopard girl down a short hallway and stopped at a sign listing scheduled events:


Branding Demonstration in Orange Dungeon at 8:00

Co Ed Tandem Beer Pissing Contest in Red Dungeon at 9:00

Body Painting Contest in Yellow Dungeon at 10:00

Torture Demonstration in Violet Dungeon at 11:00

Human Darts League in Green Dungeon at 11:00


Guy pointed to the sign and said, "There it is!" Then he led Fuschia by her leash into the main lounge of the club.

Guy ordered a beer for himself and a seltzer for Fuschia, and then found an empty table to sit and watch the crowd.

And what a sight to watch! Masters led collared and chained slaves through the club. As often as not, slaves were down on their hands and knees on the padded floor while their masters sat on their backs at the tables. Guy gave a furtive glance at Fuschia, who looked down as if knowing what he was thinking. But Guy figured that it's not worth risking smearing the paint--at least not until after the contest.

Fuschia sat still next to Guy with her legs pressed tightly together and her arms wrapped around her body. Time passed slowly as they watched the crowd change over.

"Nervous, Fuschia?" Guy asked as the night drew on.

"Yes, Master. "I'm naked in front of all these people."

Guy smiled and put his hand on her leg. "There, there," he said softly. Guy stroked her leg as he sat and sipped his beer. In time, his hand slid between her thighs, and eventually made its way up to her crotch.

"Oh my!" he said.

"Master!" she squeaked.

"You're soaking wet, Fuschia!"

Fuschia choked back a sob and looked down.

"You're not embarrassed! You're turned on!" he said.

"I'm a little of both, Master," she squeaked.

"Just you wait 'till later, then!" he said with a laugh.

Ten o'clock came around then, and Guy stood and led Fuschia through the club to the Yellow dungeon.

The dungeon was set up like a fashion show might be, with a slightly raised stage in front, and a raised runway extending out from the stage between the rows of seats facing each other.

A small audience had already started to fill the seats. A bouncer told Guy to take his slave up to the front stage where several masters held human cats and other "creatures" on leashes.

About five minutes past ten, the bouncers closed the doors. A girl stepped up onto the makeshift stage and introduced herself. "Hi everyone. I'm Luann. You'll all be voting for the best kitty in this room." She turned and looked over the Masters and their painted slaves. "I see we have not just kitties tonight. We have a she-devil and a lizard girl, too. As you all know, one of the rules is that the effects should be done entirely with body paint or ink. No masks, props, or appliances are permitted. I'm glad to see we have no disqualification tonight."

Guy and Fuschia were standing with their backs against the back wall about in the center of the row of contestants when Luann motioned for the couple on the far left to step up. A master in leather pants and bare chest, and a woman painted like a tiger, walked up to Luann.

Guy took Fuschia's hand and whispered, "Wow, that's really good. Don't be disappointed if we don't win, okay?"

Fuschia squeezed Guy's hand and smiled back.

After a moment, Luann announced, "We have Bill and his slave, Penelope." To Bill, she said, "Please have your pet walk up the runway in front of everyone, turn and return here."

The tigress did so to the apparent pleasure of the audience. As she walked, she purred and acted out clawing at the audience.

Luann then said, "Remember everyone! You'll all be voting for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place." She motioned for the next couple, a Man and his she-devil to follow in the footsteps of the tiger.

After a few more contestants, Luann pointed at Guy and motioned him and Fuschia to step up. Luann asked their names, which Guy said, "I'm Hungry Guy. And this is my slave, Lady Fuschia. She's a leopard."

"Nice paint job," whispered Luann. "You know what do to?"

Guy whispered to Fuschia, "Go on, sweet Fuschia. Strut your stuff!"

"I'm so nervous, Master. I've never been naked in front of a crowd before."

"Think of the paint as a tight rubber suit," Guy said, "Which it is, more-or-less."

"Yes, Sir," said Fuschia and walked down the runway. By the time she reached the far end, she seemed to be getting into it, growling at the crowd, wiggling her bum, and clawing out at them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.