They Finally Meet - Cover

They Finally Meet

by R

Copyright© 2007 by R

Fantasy Sex Story: This is a fantasy as are most of my stories. As I mentioned in my blog I take a real life experience that may or may not have had sex involved in it and I add fantasy to it. This story was written from pure fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

She arrived at the motel and checked into the room. Her hand reached for the light switch then stopped. "I'd rather not let this cold room ruin what I'm feeling right now" she thought. Quietly she closed the door and stood staring until her eyes adjusted to the darkness. He wouldn't be there for at least two hours so she had plenty of time to get ready. He had suggested how he wanted her to look when he walked in. She was puzzled that he didn't want her to wear anything sexy. All he wanted her in was a plain, white button down blouse and a short denim skirt. Even the undies he wanted her to wear were not what she would have worn. Although it seemed strange she was intrigued since from reading his stories she knew he would have something planned.

After a nice long shower she lay down on the bed and lit a joint. "Was he as good a lover as the characters in his stories", she wondered as she took a long hit. "Will I be as good as he thinks I am"? By the time she had smoked half of her joint she was calmed down. Reaching into her suitcase she found the envelope with all of his stories and found her favorite. Lighting a candle she rolled onto her stomach to read. The first time she read it she masturbated and came twice and it still turns her on the same way every time.

About half way through the story she slides her hand under herself. When her fingers reach her pussy she slides a finger past the wet lips and into the moist folds. In no time at all she is slowly easing four fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt and is getting close to her first orgasm. Suddenly she stops. "I need to be nice and fresh for him", she remembers. With that she puts down the story and goes into the bathroom to shower again.

After her shower she lay down on the bed and closed her eyes. She slipped into a deep sleep and never heard him come in. He stood at the foot of the bed and gazed at her. As his eyes adjusted to the dark he saw her for the first time. Her body looked soft and inviting and he was tempted to just jump on her and fuck her hard and fast but he knew this would probably be a one-time thing and he wanted it to be very special. Quietly he walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

The shower felt good after his long drive. When he was done he shut the light and eased back to the bed. She was still sleeping and he watched her beautiful round breasts rise and fall as she breathed. His cock was already rock hard and again he had to fight the urge to just ram it into her. Gently he eased her legs apart while he watched her face to see if she awoke. She stirred slightly but her eyes never opened. Her skirt had ridden up and he could see she was wearing a pair of white panties liked he asked. His eyes moved up her body to her breasts. Her nipples were pressing against her thin white blouse. He brushed his fingers gently over them. A soft moan escaped her lips but still she didn't wake.

Slowly he unbuttoned her blouse then opened it wide. She had the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. Again he brushed his fingers over her nipples. As they hardened she moaned louder. He stepped back as her eyes opened. At first she was startled then she realized who he was. She started to say something but he placed a finger to her lips. He pulled her arms over her head and loosely tied her wrists to the headboard with bandanas. She had been tied to a bed before but this was a man she had never met and she didn't know if she could trust him or not. She didn't struggle but she didn't relax either. The combination of fear and anticipation of what was to come was bringing her to levels of excitement she had never felt before.

When her hands were tied he left her alone and stood at the foot of the bed. He was only wearing a pair of loose shorts and his throbbing hard-on was straining to get out. He slid his hands up the outside of her thighs until they reached the waistband of her panties. Slowly he slid them down and off. "I want you to spread your legs wide and show me your pussy", he ordered. She did what he asked and opened her legs as wide as she could. "Now close your eyes", he whispered. Suddenly she felt his warm tongue gliding up the inside of one thigh then down the other. Waves of intense pleasure rolled over her and she could feel her juices starting to flow.

With each lick his tongue came closer to the juicy lips of her shaved pussy. Finally he traced the tip very lightly up her slit and over her swollen clit. Then back down the inside of one thigh and slowly up the other until again his tongue traced it's way up her slit, deeper this time. When it reached her clit he pressed his lips around it and gently sucked it into his mouth. Her hips rose up hard and the first wave of an intense orgasm started to rumble deep inside her. He felt it too and started sucking her clit harder as his tongue swirled around it. He waited until she in the first throws of cumming then he reached under her ass with both hands, spread the cheeks of her ass, and slid his hot, wet tongue as far in as it would go.

Her body began to shake violently with the start of the most intense orgasm of her life. Her mouth opened wide as she gasped in a deep breath then moaned. It started as a low animal like sound from deep in her throat them slowly raised in pitch until it was almost a scream. Her body convulsed and spasmed as she came for what seemed like forever as he fucked her ass with his tongue. Just as her orgasm was subsiding he licked his way up her crack to her now dripping wet cunt. Then again to her clit. He spent the next half hour with his face between her legs licking sucking and fucking her to three more orgasms before he slowly kissed and licked his way up her body, pausing at each nipple briefly. When his lips reached hers he kissed her deeply.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.