Mine Now and Forever - Cover

Mine Now and Forever

by Lisa Peacock

Copyright© 2007 by Lisa Peacock

Erotica Sex Story: I felt a little like the ugly duckling...I was sure I had nothing going for me and when my boss Mr Pritchard took an interest in me I felt my world was changing and it was...it was but not necessarily for the better

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

Again I'd like to thank my many readers who take to the time to write to me and encourage me to continue in my writings. I love hearing from you. I do hope I have replied to all of you, if not I do apologies.

Wherever you reside do have a nice day/night

Regards

Lisa

Steven John Pritchard, my former boss. Looking back I still can't see what I ever saw in him, or how easily I'd been led and duped... I'd been a stupid and naïve girl. He was a married man around fifty and had nothing going for him... I mean nothing going for him. If he'd had the looks of some movie star or athlete, then perhaps I could excuse myself for being duped... but he had nothing. Thin hawk like face, and receding hair, he parted it to make the most use of what was left of it, trying hard to spread it over the bald surface. His body matched his looks, slim to skinny and only an inch or so taller than me. He was married to the boss's daughter, who was around the same age as he was and like him had absolutely nothing going for her. She was tubby, going towards fat, hair always a mess, with the family money she had it had always surprised me she had not tried to make better of herself. I could just imagine her at home, sitting on the settee, watching TV and stuffing herself with chocolates, all the time getting bigger and bigger. Me... well I can't say I was an oil painting myself, but I had a bit of a figure... no real bust and my looks would never have launched a thousand ships against Troy. When at school I'd always come under attack from the likes of Janine Ascot, Tracy Goddard, who were among the school beauties and cheerleaders. The guys just loved them and they were never short of escorts. I was always in the little group who stood around and waited for a guy to come over and ask for a dance... the instances were few and far between. The thing is Steven John Pritchard... got to me and now holds sway over me like no other man.

When I managed to get the job at Gardener Bros, I couldn't believe my luck. Mr. Pritchard had conducted the interviews and one of the beauty queens had applied also.

When I'd heard that I thought, "Oh well there goes that job" even after the interviews she was just so confident she was going to get the job. It felt good to see her taken down a peg or so. "Huh... I didn't want the job anyhow... you're never going to get anywhere with it" she declared.

To me it did not matter, I'd socked it to her and I felt good about it... real good.

The thing was that Mr. Pritchard had deliberately chosen me, because he thought that he had a greater chance of getting into my pants, than Janet Bellamy's... I mean no good looking girl was ever going to part her legs for a guy like Mr. Pritchard.

I hadn't been at work a day when all the other girls warned me about the guy... what a real grease ball or scumbag he was. "You've gotta watch him honey... his hands are all over the place... you'll see" No one had a good word for him.

Well as it turned out, he didn't do any of the grease ball, scumbag things that I'd been told to watch out for. I guess I wasn't his type.

The thing was that unbeknown to me he had singled me out as his next target, but he had patience, he wasn't going to rush things, just take it a day at a time.

When he started to show me the ropes, he hovered around me by my computer, near... but not too near, his hand touching or brushing against mine, or against my arm, but not sufficient to set any alarm bells ringing... in fact he was really nice to me. (All part of the bigger plan)

As the weeks progressed, I started to get the hang of the system and workings and before long I was as good as any of the others.

"You should do well in the company Cynthia... you've picked the job up quickly... I can see I'll have to earmark you for promotion eh?" he said

I blushed and said "Thanks Mr. Pritchard" Feeling good about myself

Suddenly I was doing more and more work for him, almost his personal secretary.

"Cynthia can you come and see me for a moment" taking down his dictation.

"Cynthia would you like to make me a cup of coffee... grab one yourself and come and take a few notes" As my confidence and trust grew in him, he started to make his move... he'd managed phase one.


Pritchard stared at Cynthia's ass, as she bent over the small table to deposit the cookies and coffee on it. God it looks just great, she sure does have one fine looking ass and great legs, no real tits but hey, just look at that ass, he thought to himself. In his mind he was already touching it, running his hands over the soft skin. Now he was mentally standing behind her, inside her, his hips swaying, his hard manhood thrusting into her. She turned almost catching him staring at her ass.

"Ah thank you my dear" he said as she handed him a cookie and cup of coffee and then sitting directly before him, crossing her legs.

His imagination once again fired into action. "Oh god look at those legs, long and elegant... reaching all the way up to her..." A vision of her warm wet pussy was before him, once more he was inside her, god it felt good.

"Mr. Pritchard... Mr. Pritchard" the sound of her voice broke into his thoughts.

"Oh sorry dear... my mind was elsewhere" he replied... feeling somewhat embarrassed at being caught out. He was glad she was on the other side of the desk; at least she could not see his erection the result of his lustful thoughts. Yes she was going to be just fine... just fine... slowly... slowly... easy... easy that's the way. Somehow he just knew that this was the girl he was one day going to fuck. God he so wanted... so needed a fuck her right now... how long had it been, far too long, he sighed to himself and said, ah well soon my dear soon.


"Hey look how about we grab a bight to eat this lunch time... I know a super little coffee bar" He said one day

"Yes... well... I guess so" I replied. I mean after all what's in a lunch.

Of course the lunch times did not go unnoticed by my other female colleagues.

"Watch yourself Cynthia... he's after you"

"Oh don't be ridiculous... there's nothing in it" I would reply, but I had to admit that I liked the guy, he was growing on me and he'd done nothing wrong, he'd been nice to me and I enjoyed his company. I'd never had the same attention from other guys as I received from Mr. Pritchard... no I liked him and I reveled in the attention he gave me. Little presents were left in my desk drawer from time to time. Now it got to the point when I only wanted to please him. I noticed the touching started to last a little longer, especially when I stood beside him at his desk, his arm would slip around my waist... only momentarily... not enough for me to get all worked up over. The thing was it made me feel all goose bumps and I got a feeling in my groin area... an excited feeling.

The lunches and his compliments continued along with his promises of me going places in the firm. I had what it takes and I was doing a great job. He'd now won me over and pleasing him was now my prime objective. He was becoming my hero and I think it must have been around now that I started to fall in love


Then it happened. Pritchard felt it was time to implement phase two. He'd held lustful thoughts about Cynthia for months now. He'd lain in bed next to his wife... a wife who had absolutely no interest whatsoever in sex, continually telling him there must be something wrong with him, always wanting sex, sex, sex... that he was some kind of pervert.

As his wife slept, and to the sound of her snoring, he would quietly fondle and stroke the thick hard shaft of his manhood, a manhood he was immensely proud of. If he knew only one thing in life, it was that he was well endowed in that department.

"Oh yes Peter... its been a long time... but I'm sure you're gona enjoy something warm, wet and very tight in the not too distant future" he would say, addressing his erection, then the thought of it sending him wild with desire.


I stood beside him at his desk; his arm was around my waist. This time it remained there just a little longer than at any other time. My heart started to thump, forcing my blood to rush through my veins. I felt those goose bumps and the excitement. Then his hand slid to my ass, gently moving over its rounded surface. I could feel its warmth through the fabric of my skirt, followed by the gentle squeeze.

"Oh that feels so good honey" he said. He was right it did feel good... but only for a moment. I pushed away from him. "No, no Mr. Pritchard, don't... we can't... you're a married man" I declared.

"Sorry... sorry I didn't mean to offend you. Er... is that the only reason... I'm a married man" he said looking at me.

"Yes... no... I mean... you're married... you're my boss... I don't know what I mean" I stammered now all confused and blushing.

He smiled and said "But I think you did enjoy what I did... didn't you"

"I... I... I'd better go Mr. Pritchard" still stammering.

"It's ok honey... I'm sorry if I offended you and that's the last thing I want to do believe me... you're too good a secretary, I don't want to loose you... as I've said you're going places with us"

Now I felt terrible, I didn't want to offend him either. I liked my work, I liked him and as he had said I could go places in the firm.

"It's ok honey... perhaps you're right... I'm sorry... I'll see you tomorrow... I have a meeting now... have a nice night" he said smiling.

"Yes... thanks Mr. Pritchard... I'm sorry... I... I..."

"It's ok honey... honestly" he said, before I could finish.

I sat at my desk thinking things over. God he'd made a pass at me. I could still feel his arm around my waist, his warm hand on my ass. As I recalled it all, a warm excited shudder ran through my body. Oh god I thought, I hope I hadn't offended him. As he left his office I peered over the top of my work station... our eyes met and I smiled at him, trying to reassure him I was not offended, no one was watching so I gave him a little wave, he returned the smile and made his exit... all seemed well with the world.

As Pritchard entered the elevator he was smiling, almost laughing "Soon Peter... soon, not long now and you'll be settled snugly inside that warm velvet tunnel of hers... I've got her... I just know I've got her" he thought to himself.


"Oh god he's annoyed with me... I just know he's annoyed with me" my thoughts returning to the moments in his office. "I hope I haven't spoilt things between him and I... we seemed to be getting on so well and I really did want to please him... I won't make the same mistake again"

For some unknown reason I seemed to be fretting over what I had done... or in this case what I had not done... after all it was just a little harmless flirtation, I mean what could happen in his office, it wasn't as if we could do a great deal, there were others who could just as easy walk in and catch us... I continued to fret. I wanted to keep on his friendly side, keep having our little lunch dates and chats. He was the only guy who showed any interest in me and I liked the attention and the little presents.

I need not have bothered, next day Mr. Pritchard was as chirpy as ever, there was a glint in his eye and a skip in his step.

"Hello Mr. Pritchard... you seem happy with yourself" said Sally Oliver as she passed him in the elevator.

"Oh I am Sally... I am" he replied, his smile bigger than ever.

"Morning Cynthia... morning girls" he said as he breezed past us and into his office. Again the morning Cynthia had not gone unnoticed by the others... knowing smiles and nods all round.

My mind was elsewhere when my phone rang, causing me to jump.

"Hi Cynthia... how about a cup of coffee, one for yourself as well then take some notes for me please"

Well, it seemed I was still in favour. I placed the coffee and biscuits on his desk. I did not see Mr. Pritchard's eyes staring at my ass

"Here... Cynthia... this word here, I can't quite make it out... what does it say" he asked pointing to a letter he held in front of him. I moved around the desk and stood beside him, my eyes focusing on the word he wished me to decipher.

"Let me see" I said reaching for the paper, at the same time his arm went around my waist, his hand rubbing up and down my right hand side. Those goose bumps and a shudder running through my body. This time I was not going to blow it. I liked the feeling his rubbing hand gave me

"Oh... er... um..." I was stammering, my mind not really on the paper in front of me.

"Is that a W... or a V honey?" he asked, his hand slipping to my ass.

I wasn't really looking at the printed article. I was only aware of his warm hand as it ran over the contour of my butt. When I eventually looked toward him, there was a pleasurable smile on his face. I did nothing to stop him; I wasn't going to stop him... not this time. When he saw no resistance, his smile became a grin and he grew more and more confident, his hand squeezing my butt harder.

"That's a lovely ass you have Cynthia... it feels good... real good" he said, at the same time rising from his chair and standing behind me, pressing himself hard against me, pushing me into the desk, making sure I could feel his arousal, and then proceeded to move and gyrate.

"Feel that honey... see what you do to me... you got me all hard and horny" his hands pulling at the hem of my dress, drawing it upward around my waist.

Oh god... I thought closed my eyes and bit my lip. Still I refused to resist, when my skirt was high enough, I felt my pants being pulled down... down, around my knees, then being pushed forward over the desk.

Oh god no... no... we can't do this. I thought to myself, but still I refused to stop him. I wanted to please him.

I heard the purr of his zip as he opened the fly on his trousers. Again oh god no... no. I kept thinking it but not doing anything about it. I spread my legs a little, anticipating his next move.

With my hands hard against the desk, I pushed backward and upward as I did so I felt his erection against my butt.

"No... no... not here Mr. Pritchard... not now... someone might come in and catch us" I said my voice a little panicy. My sudden unexpected movement caught him off guard, throwing him back. I pulled down my skirt and turned toward him. He saw my eyes focused on his crotch; I could see the open fly and the bulge in his shorts. A broad grin spread across his face. He calmly took the object that was causing the bulge out and displayed it before me.

My mouth fell open in awe at its size. I never knew that a male penis could get so big, I just stood there more in shock just staring at it.

"Yeah, pretty impressive isn't it... but this is all your fault... this is what you do to me honey... and you're right... not here... not now, I know a place, a quiet place we can go to" he said, tucking his penis back in his trousers and doing up his fly.

Likewise I pulled up my knickers and straightened my skirt.

"Now I want you to go down to the car park and wait for me there... I'll join you in a little while... OK?" he asked

I nodded and said, "Yes"

I left his office and taking the coffee cups, made for the kitchen area, deposited same and then continued on to the elevators. I took a furtive look around to see if anyone was watching, there was no one... I stepped into the elevator and pressed the basement button. God my heart was racing, I was both excited and somewhat scared at what I was about to do. I was going somewhere... the where I did not know... to do something with a man I'd never done with any other man in my life... oh yes I was excited and at the same time scared, but it all seemed to add to the moment, right now my desire to carry it out overruled everything, right now I wasn't thinking straight. I wasn't seeing the bigger picture or the future consequences of my actions. A moment of pleasurable excitement ripped through my body, as a picture of his erect penis flashed through my mind. "Oh god... oh dear god" I murmured to myself.

The parking area was in the basement; it was dark and a cool breeze wafted through. As I waited for Mr. Pritchard, I could not stop thoughts running rampant through my mind. My being bent over his desk, my skirt being pulled up around my waist... my knickers pulled down. The feel of his erection as he pressed it against me and of course the sight of it... god it looked so big. I felt cold and I hugged myself trying to keep warm.

The elevator door opened and Mr. Pritchard stepped out.

"Ok honey... over here" he said, looking to make sure there was no one else around. I followed him and heard the beep, beep, beep and the amber flash as he deactivated the doors. The sound reverberating off the walls breaking into the silence, drawing attention to us, as if saying, "Here over here look at these two"

I had no idea where we were headed. I watched as the business area became residential. Maybe he had a motel in mind... some little out of the way place. Then a sign. Rutland Bay. We were headed for the coast. He talked I listened... I'm not sure what he was saying. He seemed to be reassuring me. "It's going to be great... don't worry honey... just relax... you seem a little tense... you ok" I was suddenly aware of his hand on my thigh, squeezing massaging it.

"Eh... oh yes... yes I'm fine" I replied, giving him a reassuring smile that all was indeed just fine

The car park at the beach had only one car in it, the owner probably the person exercising her dog way in the distance.

"Come on this way" he said, taking hold of my hand and leading me toward the cliff area. The path led upward, he released my hand and slid his arm around my waist. I in turn put my arm around his waist as we slowly made our way toward the top, wrapped in each others arms. My thoughts on what we were about to do

"You sure you're ok with this honey... you seem a little tense still"

"No, no I'm fine Mr. Pritchard... I'm ok with it, honest" I said.

"That's great... its gona be fun, I promise... you'll see" he replied as we pressed onward.

We came to a spot overlooking the sea; above us was another few feet offering protection from prying eyes. Approximately five hundred feet from where we were the land dropped away into the sea below. It was a perfect haven for what we were about to do.

"Mmmm look at that view honey... and smell that sea air" he said, pulling me close.

"Yes... yes its just great" I replied, but my mind was now on other things, was I really doing the right thing, maybe I should bail out now, before it was too late, or was it already too late.

He dropped to the ground, inviting me to do the same. He took me in his arms and started to kiss me.

"Oh honey I've waited so long for this... it's gona be magic... I promise... you do want to please me don't you?" he said, his hand was already under my skirt, stroking my thigh.

"Yes... yes Mr. Pritchard I really do want to please you"

"Oh I'm sure you will my love... I'm sure you will"

My heart was racing... I was excited by his touch as he pushed me into a prostrate position.

"Oh god... oh Mr. Pritchard... I... I"

"Shhhh... honey... shhhh it's all going to be just fine, I promise" he said, now anticipating a certain reluctance on my part to continue.

I thought my heart, was going to pound right out of my chest, it was thumping so hard. His warm hand continued its massaging of my thigh, slowly working its way higher. I tried to push him away... to stop him, but my effort was halfhearted and futile. Mr. Pritchard was not to be denied, not now, his erection was full and hard and there was only one place where it was going and that was between my legs.

His hand found my soft flat belly and moved down, under the elastic holding my panties, across my pubic hair and finding the slit between my legs, a finger slid inside.

"Oh god" I gasped, my body going rigid as he did so. His finger working me, first just the one, then two, back and forth, in and out. My pussy starting to open up for him.

"Oh honey... honey you feel so good... so warm... so wet"

He was right, I was wet and I could hear the slurping his fingers made as he worked them in and out.

The feeling was euphoric. "Oh my god Mr. Pritchard... I... I" I couldn't say anything, my mind was a blur, just a mist and a good feeling... no a great feeling as he worked on me. I let my legs open a little more.

"That's it honey... let me in there... you like this don't you?" he said.

"Mmmm... oh yes... yes" I sighed in response.

"Yes my love, it's only going to get better... I promise you" his fingers continuing to excite me, finger and thumb twisting and tweaking at my clit. My cunt was now wet, pink and open. He knew he had me; he just needed to play me a little longer.

Then the sound of his zip as he pulled it down. My mind filled with pictures of us back at the office... sudden panic hit me.

"Oh god no... no Mr. Pritchard... I can't... I can't... I"

"Shhhh my love... shhhh, it's all going to be just fine... I promise you" trying to calm me... reassure me.

"No... no... please... I've never done this before... I can't... I" trying hard to push him away, but he was strong and wasn't about to yield or give up.

"Oh my poor love... have you never had a man inside you before... you mean you're still a virgin... is that what you're telling me"

"Yes... yes I am... I've never..."

"Oh honey that's just great... I can understand how you must feel... a little frightened... a little concerned... all girls must feel as you do right now... I mean your first time ever... it's a big thing, but hey... I'm honored to be the one to take it... this is going to score you big points with me and the company... now you mustn't worry, everything is going to be ok... I promise... I'm not going to hurt you... I'll be real gentle, I promise, you have to trust me... you do trust me don't you?"

I nodded, saying, "Yes... yes I trust you Mr. Pritchard"

"That's my girl... you won't regret this"

I felt my pants being pulled down. I shrugged and kicked out of them.

"There that's better... don't want silly things like knickers getting in the way do we" he said with a chuckl.

I smiled back "No... no, we don't" Once again I felt his fingers playing with me, then something warm and hard was pressed against my thigh.

"Oh god... what's..."

"It's ok, just relax... just feel it against your skin... go on take hold of it... feel it... play with it" he said inviting me.

I reached out for it and let my hand grip the hard shaft. It felt bigger than it had looked earlier. "Oh my god..." a gasp escaping my lips.

He merely chuckled and said. "Yeah that's it honey... give it a nice tug first eh?" and I started to work the hard shaft. His hands held my thighs; slowly prizing my legs apart, wider and wider he spread them, until they would go no further. I realized the time had come.

"Ok honey its time" he said and again ran the stiff erection over my thighs teasing me with it, before placing it at my entrance.

"Oh god please Mr. Pritchard... be careful... don't get me pregnant... you're not wearing a condom... I don't want to get pregnant... please" I begged.

"You not on the pill honey?" he asked

"No... no I'm not... be careful... please" I begged again

I'd been on the pill earlier, but as I had never had any men wanting to have sex with me I did not see any benefits to continuing, only now did Mr. Pritchard shown any interest in me.

"I'll be careful honey... real careful... I'll pull out long before I cum... I promise"

"Thank you Mr. Pritchard" I replied and felt the head being slowly inserted. I had no idea how much or how far he was inside me, all I knew was that I could feel that part of it was.

"How does that feel honey... you alright so far" he asked with a reassuring smile.

"Yes... yes it feels good" I replied, assuring him and returning his smile

He pushed a little harder and more of his erection penetrated inside.

"Oh god you're starting to feel good honey... almost there" then he thrust in the rest. "Ohhh" was all I could gasp as his pubic hair mingled with mine. It was a big cock and now that big cock was inside me.

He closed his eyes and sighed "Oh god that feels so good honey... you've made me one very happy guy... you really have" he said as his ass and hips started to rise, sway and gyrate

"Oh god I'm being fucked" I must have whispered the words out loud... not realizing it.

He laughed softly and said "Yes honey you're being fucked... do you like it?"

"Oh god yes... yes it feels good... really good and yes I do like it"

"See I told you so... I promised you'd like it did I not?" he asked continuing to smile, his ass continuing to rise and fall.

"Yes... yes you did... but please just make sure you pull out in time... I don't want any babies" I again implored.

Whilst what we were doing was most wonderful and the feeling most euphoric, I worried he would cum and not pull out.

"Hey honey... you do fret so... I'm not going to cum inside you... I promise" his arse pounding, shaft pumping at a steady rhythm.

"Oh my... oh jeeze... oh god you're a good fuck Cynthia a real good fuck... it's a long time since I've had such a good fuck... you enjoying it as well my love"

"Yes... yes I'm enjoying it" I replied, smiling reassuring him all was well, at the same time wrapping my legs tight around his torso, holding on to him, my fingers were digging into his arms, gasps and sighs of joy coming from my mouth as he thrust into me time and time again.

It's funny but whilst he thrust into me and for all the joy and euphoria I was receiving, as I lay on my back, I was looking up at the sky, a lone seagull, glided and circled up above as if watching the action as it unfolded beneath it. The breeze was blowing and disturbing Mr. Pritchard's hair, the few strands he had were blown in disarray... it needed coming. I thought. I sighed, closed my eyes and once more let myself fall under the spell of his motion, our bodies were joined and entwined as one, I synchronized my body movement with his. My hips rose and fell with his. It felt oh so good. I sighed a sigh of deep pleasure... it was my first fuck and I loved it.

I was completely lost in the action. I had not realized his ass had stopped moving, as had his hard cock

"Oh god... oh... oh... oh" was all I heard, then he collapsed on top of me, spent.

"Mr. Pritchard... Mr. Pritchard... oh dear god no... no... no... you're still inside me... you've cum inside me... you promised you wouldn't... I'm pregnant... I'm pregnant... oh dear god" I was near to hysterics at what had just happened. I was sobbing, tears running down my cheeks

"Hey... hey slow down... calm down honey... I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I just got carried away with the moment... any way that's what women do... they get themselves pregnant and have babies... you're not the first to have a baby... besides I didn't hear you complaining as I was fucking you did I?"

"But you promised... you promised I would not get pregnant... I just wanted to please you... oh god what am I going to do?"

"Calm down... calm down... you have pleased me... really pleased me and you don't know for certain you're pregnant... you may be getting all het up over nothing"

I wanted to believe him, but somehow I just knew his little tadpoles were at this moment rushing to fertilize my eggs. What should have been a memorable moment, giving my virginity to this man, was now turning into a nightmare, I'd remember this moment for an entirely different reason... becoming pregnant

"Look if you are pregnant... I'll take care of it... if I have to I'll divorce Martha and marry you... I mean that fat bitch doesn't love me anyhow... I can't remember the last time we had sex... that's what makes what I've just had with you so special, I really did enjoy it... please don't worry, it's going to be just fine... you'll see I promise you"

If his promise proves to be as valid as his last one, I won't hold out on it.

He continued to talk to me, continually telling me all was going to be just fine, just lying next to each other, kissing and fondling. The more he talked to me the more I calmed down, things didn't seem quite as bad as they had done, after all he was going to divorce Martha and marry me, he may not be the best looking guy in the world and he was more than twice my age... but I did love him and I knew once we were married I could continue to please him, he would never regret marrying me. I'll give him whatever he wants; I was determined to be a good wife to him. I ran his name through my mind. Mrs. Cynthia Pritchard... yes that sounded just right I could live with that. Suddenly I was smiling up at him... he returned the smile.

"Ok honey... you feel better now?"

"Mmm... yes... yes I feel good now Mr. Pritchard... thank you"

"That's ok honey... I can understand how you must feel... but trust me it's all gona out just fine... you'll see" he said whipping the remnants of my tears from my eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.