Jennifer's Teasing - Cover

Jennifer's Teasing

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She had the sexiest looking toes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Slow   .

I'd just started a new job and had only been there two weeks. There were two women there who gave me instant hard ons whenever I saw them and both for similar reasons. I'm a leg man and I'm into good legs, high heels and sexy feet. Blayne was in her early forties, had long black hair that hung down to the middle of her back and she had superb legs. She knew it to and she always wore high heels to accentuate them. In the two weeks I'd been there I never saw her in less that a four-inch heel and I never saw her wear the same pair twice. Sitting directly across from her was Jennifer and she had the sexiest feet that I had ever seen. And just as Blayne knew she had great legs and displayed them, Jennifer knew that she had sexy feet. You know how some woman get their nails done with designs on them? Jennifer had that done to her toenails. She always wore open toed sandals, had on toe rings and in general displayed her feet to their best advantage. I had a hard time deciding which one to concentrate my gaze on. I hadn't met either of them or spoken to them, but I stared at them surreptitiously every chance I got.

In the middle of my third week I was coming out of the bosses office and I walked right into Jennifer. The papers she had been carrying flew all over the place and I helped her pick them up. I noticed that one of the papers that I picked up said, "Proposal for Triple T Sales" and as I handed the papers back to Jennifer I apologized for my clumsiness.

"Nothing to forgive. I wasn't paying an attention to where I was going. My fault as much as anyone's. She stuck out her hand, "Jennifer, and you are?"

I took her hand and said, "I'm Bob."

"Pleased to meet you Bob" and she headed off to her desk. Curious, I followed her and when she had sat down I said, "I noticed that one of the papers I picked up said "Triple T Sales" on it. Are you doing business with them?"

"Don't I wish. No, I've been trying to get in to see them for months now, but so far I haven't been able to. Why?"

"No reason. I used to work there so I was curious. You know anything about old cars?"

"A little, why?"

"Just curious" I said and I left her and got back to work.

The next day I stopped by her desk and said good morning. I noticed that Blayne's desk appeared empty and I recalled that I hadn't seen her for a couple of days. "Blayne on vacation?"

"No, she quit last Friday. You will just have to settle for me now" and she swung her feet out from under her desk, "Like the new design? You don't think the color is too bright, do you?"

So much for the surreptitious viewing. I blushed and handed her the bag I was carrying.

"What's this?"

"A way that might help you get something that you want."

Inside the bag was a ball cap with the Triple T Sales logo on it.

"Pat and Alex, the owners of Triple T, are car buffs. They belong to a Model A club that meets at seven-thirty in the morning every Wednesday at Suzie's Restaurant in Franktown. Bone up on Model As, put on the ball cap and show up at the meeting. Good luck."

The next several weeks were busy ones and I was rarely in the office so I didn't have much chance to drool over Jennifer's feet, but I did see her almost everyday at the B and B Café which was where I always had my lunch. Then I had to spend a week tied to my desk and I looked forward to feasting my eyes on Jennifer's pretty toes, but it turned out that she was on vacation that week. The following Monday she came in the front door at eight in the morning and headed straight for my desk. She handed me a book and said, "I trust your judgement. Pick out what you think are the sexiest" and then she went to her desk and attacked the papers that had accumulated while she was gone. I looked at the book she had given me and saw that it was a catalog for a company that sold shoes. Not just any shoes, but high heels of all styles from classic CFMs to strappy sandals and high-heeled boots. I picked out the pair that I thought would look the sexiest on Jennifer, circled the stock number and took the catalog over to her at her desk. She smiled and said, "Did you miss me?"

I smiled back at her and said, "If you know to ask the question, you already know the answer." And I went back to my desk.

A week later she came into work and stopped by my desk, "You were right, they make my feet look sexy as all get out."

I looked down and saw that she had on the pair of shoes that I had chosen. From then on almost every day she showed me the latest design on her toenails, her new toe rings and every new pair of shoes she bought. I think she even went through her closet to find pairs of shoes that I'd never seen her in. I was having trouble trying to figure out what was going on. She was married, but she was acting like a teenager with me. Every time she showed me something new or asked for my opinion on something I knew she was teasing me and she knew that I knew. I was loving it, but I was not understanding it.

"Why don't you ever ask me out for lunch? We go to the same place every day, but we don't go together."

"Because I'm afraid that I might upset the balance of this weird relationship we have. Asking you out, even if only for lunch, might seem to you like I'm pushing the boundaries and you might back off."

"Don't be silly. I'm having the time of my life teasing you. God only knows why you put up with it, but it won't be me who ends it."

"Okay, have lunch with me today."

I was halfway through my salad when I felt her foot rubbing my leg. I looked over at her and she grinned at me, "its called escalation."

"Why?"

"Maybe I'm curious to see how far I can go before you stop me."

"What if you go too far and I crack and push you down on a desk and ravish you?"

"You won't do that. If I thought you were that kind of guy this would never have gotten started."

"Now that is a cold shot at my ego. What is it, I'm not man enough, or is it that I'm just such a super nice guy?"

"The last."

Her foot had reached mid-thigh and if she was figuring on me stopping things she was in for a big surprise. As stealthily as I could I unzipped my pants and took out my cock and then I just sat there and waited. She was still grinning at me; "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Only if I can ask you one first."

"Okay, go ahead."

"You say that you are having the time of your life teasing me. Just what do you get out of it?"

"I get myself horny as all get out and then I go home and screw my husbands brains out. Which brings me to my question. Could you watch your wife make love to another man?"

"I don't know. I've never been married and I haven't had a girl friend in over six months, but thinking on it I would have to say no. Why?"

"One more first. Could you eat a pussy after another man had cum in it?"

"It would depend on the girl and the circumstances, but the honest answer is that I have."

She gasped, "Really? You really have done it?"

"A few times. What is this all about Jennifer?"

"My husband has a fantasy. He wants me to make love to another man while he watches from the closet. He brought it up a year ago and he keeps after me to try it at least once. I laughed at him because I thought he was joking. But then he started bring home magazines full of stories from men who like to watch and then he showed me Internet sites that post stories of men watching their wives and girl friends. I read a couple of them and they all sound so phony. I tried to show him that the story or letter was written by someone who was just putting his own fantasy on paper. In real life men don't do things like that."

"I hate to break the news to you Jennifer, but oh yes they do."

"No way."

"When I was in college I met a woman who took me home with her and then spent three hours wringing me dry. When she was done she told me that I had to leave because it was her husbands turn. The man came out of the bedroom closet saying, "Damned right it's my turn now." Another time I picked up a blond at a bar and did her in the bar parking lot. We were going at it hot and heavy when I saw movement outside the car. I looked over and saw a guy looking in at us and the blond said, "Don't mind him, that's just my husband — he likes to watch." It does happen in real life Jennifer, trust me on that."

"Oh wow. Well the thing is, he has been bringing it up more and more lately and it has coincided with me going home and fucking his brains out. He thinks it is happening because I'm starting to get turned on by the idea of giving him his fantasy. And if that isn't bad enough the fantasy has changed a little. Now he wants to go down on me after I screw the other man."

The subject of our conversation had had an effect on my cock and it was now sticking up out of my fly like an iron bar. Jennifer's foot was only inches away and I wondered if she would back off before she got there.

"Why are you telling me all this Jennifer?"

"I don't know. I guess maybe I wanted another man's perspective on it."

"You going to do it?"

"Oh God no! I could never go with another guy; that would be cheating, it would mean breaking my marriage vows and I could never do that."

Suddenly her eyes got big and she gasped — her foot had touched my exposed cock — and she pulled her foot back so fast she almost tipped over in her chair. I sat there with an innocent look on my face and said, "Something the matter?"

She was a little flustered as she got up out of her chair, "We need to get back to the office."

The next three days I was out of the office and I didn't see Jennifer. Friday I was in the office to clear up some paper work and Jennifer walked over to my desk. "You have anything going tonight that you have to leave right at quitting time?"

"No, not really."

"Stick around after everyone leaves."

"Why, what's up?"

"You'll see."

At five I puttered at my desk as one by one my co-workers cleared their desks and headed home for the weekend. When the last one was gone Jennifer came and got me and led me to the room where the copy machine and office supplies were kept and then she spun around, threw her arms around me and kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek, but a passionate full court press with her tongue darting into my mouth. It took me a second to get over the surprise, but then I returned it. It was a hot, steamy kiss and lasted a while. When Jennifer pulled her mouth away from me she said:

"That was for the ball cap" and then she moved back into me and said, "This one is for the tip on Suzie's Restaurant."

The second kiss was even more passionate than the first and lasted about twice as long. I'm only human and I really wanted to hang onto the strange relationship I had with Jennifer, but my cock had a mind of it's own. It grew and pressed into Jennifer and she didn't pull back. Her hand slid down my chest to my crotch and she stroked my erection through my trousers. She broke the kiss and then said in a low, husky voice:

"And this is your share of the commission I got for landing the deal."

She went to her knees in front of me, opened my fly and reached inside for my cock. She gave me the best head I had ever gotten and when I told her I was going to cum she ignored me and when I blew she took it all. I helped her to her feet and pulled her to me and kissed her. Our tongues swirled and I tasted myself and I held the kiss until we both needed to breathe.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.