Dad's Big Weekend! - Cover

Dad's Big Weekend!

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Incest Sex Story: Older Man hits it off with sexy, young teen and they have some good times!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

"You want me to do what?" Carl said with shock into the phone and he couldn't believe what his son Adam had just asked him to do.

"Come on Dad. You need to get back into things and start living again." Adam said, hoping his Dad would come through. "And, I couldn't think of a better way to do it," he added as he crossed his fingers, praying he would.

"You'll get me sent to jail, boy and then I'll have to kill your ass!"

Adam just laughed and he knew dear, ol' Dad was really out of touch. "Dad, girls today go nuts for men your age and Lexie is dying to meet you. And, she is hot as fuckin' hell, man!" Adam laughed again and knew that if he weren't going out with Tina, he'd go for Lexie in a second.

Carl couldn't believe that he was actually going to do this, but he was so sick of sitting at home and being alone all of the time. "I'll do it, but... if anything fucks up," he paused long enough to visualize killing his only son before going on. "I will kill you!" he growled into the phone and he was looking forward to going out with such a young girl. He always loved it when Adam would bring his girlfriends home and this girl would be his date for the entire weekend.

"Nothing will happen and you're going to have a fuckin' blast! Tina's Dad owns a big houseboat on the lake and we get to use it. You'll think you're in a house it's so fuckin' big!" Adam said and he was so happy that his Dad was going to go with them. He needed to get out and get back into dating and having some fun. Dad was going to love hanging around with a bunch of horny, high school kids for the weekend. "Alright then, I'm gunna call and give them the good news. Make damn sure you're stocked up on Viagra, dude! You're gunna need it!" Adam said as he thought of his Dad fuckin' the holy, living shit out of Lexie's fine, little ass and all the other things she was sure to do with Dad.

Carl just laughed and thought if he even had any. He hadn't had a good piece of ass in years. "I'll get some and remember, if anything happens... you die boy!" he said hoping this wasn't a mistake on his part, but when his long, slender cock started getting hard, he couldn't wait to meet this girl, Lexie. "You never even told me what the fuck she looks like, punk." Carl added as he reached down to gently squeeze his cock a few times.

"Oh man, she's on fuckin' fire! She has auburn hair to her shoulders, pretty fuckin' green eyes, about five-foot-three and I don't think she weighs over a hundred pounds. She has a cute, little ass and um... she's... I hope you can take this without dying." Adam paused and he wished that he could see his Dad's face. "She's a fuckin' virgin and wants to lose it this weekend." Adam said and he swore he heard Dad moan.

Carl grew harder as Adam told him about Lexie and when he said that she was a virgin, Carl was ready to go right now. "Damn, I've never had a cherry... all I ever got was the box it came in!" he laughed and he heard Adam laughing with him.

"Well dear, ol' Dad... that's going to change this weekend. Lexie saw you last year at the mall and she's made it very clear that she wants you to be her first man, dude!" Adam said and he knew that Dad was going to be in heaven.

"Wow, I feel like this is a fucking dream."

"No dreaming, she's nuts about you and wants you to jump her fine, little ass!" Adam said with a smile and hoped that Dad would relax and let go.

"Tell her I'll be up and um... ready for her!" Carl said as he thought of fucking one of Adam's friends from school. A very young girl friend, but he figured what the hell, you only live once.

"Now that's what I wanta hear! You will not be sorry." Adam said as he hung up the phone and turned to smile at Tina. "He's gunna do it and I seem to remember that we had a bet," he stood up, pulled down his shorts and motioned for Tina to come to him. "Start sucking, bitch and don't you dare stop!" he said grabbing Tina's head and started fucking her warm mouth.

Tina loved sucking cock and made it a point to suck him off at least twice a day, sometimes more, if she was in a nasty mood. She sucked him hard and loved the painful look on his handsome face, but there was no way in hell that she was about to stop. Adam wanted it hard and he was going to get it. She stopped, looked up at him and asked. "Is that good enough, fucker? Or, would you like me to eat it? Lexie showed me how to take it all! Would you like that? Do you wanta do my throat?" she growled like some kind of wild animal and she took Adam's entire nine inches down her silky throat with ease.

"Ahhh, fuck! You fuckin' cunt! You mother, fuckin' whore!" He yelled and couldn't believe what Tina was doing to him. "Suck it you, whore. Suck it!" Adam yelled louder, thinking of Lexie doing the same thing to Dad. He held Tina's beautiful face and just fucked away. She loved sucking his cock and the little pervert loved it as rough as she could get it, so he was more than happy to help.

She sucked him hard and Tina loved the feel of him down her throat. It felt like she had another pussy that she'd just found and Tina needed it fucked. Now, she wanted him to cum for her. She kept sucking, while looking up to him with her big, brown eyes, knowing it turned him on when she looked at him. She stopped, took a breath and asked. "Are you going to ever cum, prick or maybe I should go over to your Dad's house. I bet he'd cum for me!" she smiled and swallowed him again, but deeper and he held her tight.

"You fuckin' cunt! Would you do him if you ever had the chance?" Adam asked, but he already knew the answer to it. Tina had made it very clear that whenever she saw Carl, he made her pussy throb with need.

She stopped and smiled to Adam. "If I wasn't with you, yes, but, you're my guy, baby and I'd never do anything like that now!" Tina purred and she needed him up her pussy. "Will you fuck me? My cunt is on fire today, baby and I need this long thing in it!" she said with an innocent, little voice that always got her way. "Pretty please!" Tina begged him with her lower lip out, as she batted her pretty, brown eyes.

He just smiled at Tina and he thought of Dad with Lexie. "I hope that she doesn't kill Dad. I'm not sure if he's ever been with anyone like her before." Adam said as he shoved Tina face down on the bed and rammed his stiff cock completely up her dripping, wet hole. "Oh yes! You mother, fuckin' whore!" he yelled as her tight pussy muscles grabbed him like a vise and they squeezed hard.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck it, baby! Fuck my God damn cunt, you fucker!" Tina screamed as Adam fucked her so hard it hurt, but that's how she loved it. The more pain, the more her pussy would cum. "Fuck it! Fuck it!" she yelled as Adam held her down and he was all but raping her pussy. "Go, go! Fuck me! Fuck me, harder!" she screamed louder and Tina was in heaven.

He held her down with all of his might, hammering her tiny pussy, hoping Lexie fucked Dad the same way. He needed a hot babe and if she didn't, Adam was going to sick Tina on him. She was sure to screw him to death. He kept fucking her, loving the tattoo across her lower back and Adam was ready. "I'm ready cunt, are you?" he asked and heard a loud moan coming from her. "Here... fuckin'... goes!" Adam grunted and he filled Tina's little pussy with a hot, gooey load of cum.

Tina lay there, enjoying her guy fucking her so hard and so deep, but she was thinking about his Dad. He was tall, dark and so fucking good-looking, plus his cock was longer than Adam's. Tina was a total cock-hound and if she and Adam ever broke up, she would be after Carl. "Oh yes! You fucker! You nasty cunt fucker! Oh God I love the way you use my cunt!" she moaned, grabbed herself and curled into a ball, thinking of Carl up her pussy, fucking her and how good he would be.


Carl couldn't have been any happier, Friday was here at last and he'd be meeting his date, Lexie in just a few minutes. "I hope Adam wasn't lying about her. I sure need to get laid," he moaned thinking of fucking a hot, young girl like her. His ex-wife never liked fucking or anything. He was lucky if she screwed him once a month, but now; he had a sweet, young girl that was sure to please all his needs.

He looked at his watch as he paced back and forth, hoping that they would hurry and get there. Carl couldn't wait to see the girl that was so crazy about him and to find out if she was as hot as Adam said. "Oh yeah!" Carl said as Adam drove up the long drive and parked in front of the house.

He watched from inside the house, as they piled from Adam's car and Carl wanted to die. Lexie was all that his son claimed and so much more. "She's going to fuckin' kill me!" he moaned and loved the tiny, green tube-top around her small breasts and the very short mini skirt that Lexie had worn. They barely covered anything on her beautiful, petite body and she was his for the entire weekend.

"I guess I should get out there and meet my date!" Carl said with a big smile as he watched Lexie and he could feel his cock swelling with blood, but he didn't care. He figured his little date may even like it. Carl walked outside and toward the young people. "Hey, I didn't think you were ever going to get here." Carl said as he smiled at Lexie and his smile was returned by an even bigger one.

Adam walked to his Dad and they hugged. "What do you think of her? I told you she was a hot one!" he said pulling from his Dad and motioned for Lexie. "Dad, this is Lexie, your date for this weekend of wild sex and good times," he said watching Lexie looking over his Dad, with lust in her eyes and Adam knew that his Dad was going to have a blast.

"Hey there. It's so nice to meet you at last." Lexie said in her normal soft and very sweet voice. "I've seen you a few times and I've just been dying to know you," she added as she gently moved against Carl and hugged, feeling his semi-hard cock pressing into her tummy and she couldn't wait to get her hands on it.

"Oh drop the shit girl and tell him the truth." Adam laughed, watching Lexie all but humping his Dad. "She's not been dying to meet you... she's been dying to screw you!" he laughed more and loved Lexie's seductive smile.

"So, what. We're both adults, right?" Lexie smiled, enjoying the feel of Carl's nice cock pressing into her tummy and she wanted it bad. She saved her virginity for the man of her dreams and Carl was all she ever hoped for.

Adam laughed again and said. "Just don't screw him to death. He hasn't been laid in a long time girl!" Adam smiled and he loved the way Dad was smiling again and he hoped that Lexie made this the best weekend of Dad's life.

"Nah, I'd never do that, but if I did... I do know how to give CPR!" Lexie smiled, gave Carl a long and very deep kiss and then whispered in his ear. "I can't wait to be with you!" she smiled, pulled from him and ran to help unload the car.

Carl couldn't believe this was happening. "Man, that girl is gorgeous! Thank you for setting this up," he said giving Adam a pat on the back and Carl walked to unlock his truck. "Just pack everything in here," he pointed to the back of his big truck and he had to give Lexie a smile thinking of what she said just a minute ago.

"I love big trucks. They make me horny as heck." Lexie said as she sat two bags of food on the tailgate. "Sometime this weekend, can we and um... screw in it?" she asked with a sly grin and Lexie loved it when he blushed. Adam told her that poor Carl had been married to a total bitch for twenty years and she was so mean to him. Lexie was making it her goal in life, before the weekend was over, to make Carl the happiest man in the world.

He just stood there and was a little shocked, but it did sound damn good. "We'll give it a shot." Carl replied and he really wanted this sexy, young girl. Lexie was going to be a dream come true and she was all his.

"Cool!" Lexie purred and gently caressed his rugged face and she was going to be counting the minutes until they were alone. She wanted Carl from the first time she'd ever set eyes on him last year at the mall and now, it was finally going to happen. "I really hope we can. I think that would be so hot!" she moaned and moved against him again and hugged tight. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm one of those huggy-feely types, especially when I'm horny for a sexy, older guy like you," she said in a soft and very alluring voice, hoping he would screw her tonight, but she figured he may need a little more time. She was his first date in years.

He returned Lexie's hug and Carl gently caressed her smooth, bare back, thinking of her under him and how great it was going to be making love to this sexy girl. "I like it. My ex never hugged, kissed or anything at all." Carl replied and first the first time in twenty years, he was happy and it was all because of Lexie.

"Well, in that case... I'll hug and kiss you twice as much. How's that sound to you?"

"Damn Lexie, you keep all that shit up and he's going to screw your little cunt until it bleeds!" Adam laughed and he gave his Dad a firm slap on the back.

"That's what they both need. She's been wanting her pussy broke in and poor Carl just wants a hot pussy to screw. They're a perfect match!" Tina said with a laugh, as she set the last two things in the back of Carl's truck.

Lexie looked at Adam and replied. "So... I need him and if he happens to wear my cunt out... I don't give a good God damn! In fact, I hope he fucks it so hard, I do bleed! How's that sound to you, baby?" she asked giving Carl a soft kiss on the lips and she could feel his hardness on her tummy.

"You guys always use such a nasty word for one of the best parts of a woman's body?" Carl asked as he stood caressing Lexie's back and he couldn't help but feeling her swaying back and forth, teasing his already hard and horny cock.

"They way we fuck, it's the only word we can use!" Adam smiled as he ran his hand up under Tina's small skirt and he grabbed her pussy.

Lexie had to laugh. "Oh yeah, those two are fucking insane when they screw! People ten blocks away can hear them," she giggled thinking of all the times she spent the night with them.

"I bet we'll be hearing you screaming tonight, little girl!" Tina smiled, watching Lexie glued to Carl and they looked so good together, it warmed her heart. "Carl, if you want, we'll try to stop saying that," she added and knew that they did use some dirty language.

"Nah, don't worry about it," he replied as he caressed down Lexie's back, until his hands were on her tiny ass. "I won't say that word to you, is that ok?" he asked with a smile and this time, he leaned to kiss her and it felt good.

She just lay against him and Lexie was lost in love. "Anything you want. I'm all yours!" Lexie whispered with lust and need in her already sexy voice and she felt Carl's cock jump. "Did he like that?" she purred again and couldn't wait to be alone with this hot man.

"I'm not sure about him, but I loved it!"

"I'll be sure to talk to you as sexy as I can then and... I'll hug you a bunch too. I'll love turning on my new guy," she smiled and hoped all her dreams of him were at long last, coming true. Lexie wanted a mature man with manners and someone that could really screw good too and she knew that Carl was her man.

Carl stood, caressing her back and around her tiny ass and replied with a grin. "I'll enjoy that," he said continuing to caress her and looking into her big, green eyes, thinking of how nice this was going to be. "I guess we should get going. It's an hour drive up to the lake and I can't wait to get there," he added, gently pushing a small strand of hair away from Lexie's right eye and then he kissed it.

"Mmm, I liked that." Lexie purred and her little pussy was on fire for him. She knew that he was going to wear her pussy out and she couldn't wait for it to happen. "Do I get to sit up front with you?" she asked in a soft and sexy voice as she gently pushed against Carl's hard cock.

"Fuck yes you do!"

"Cool!" Lexie smiled, stood up on her toes and kissed him again. "I know you hate this word, but... I'm going to say it anyway. You've already got my little cunt so hot and wet, I could scream!" she giggled in his ear, fanning her face and knew it had to be as red as a tomato, but Lexie didn't care. She was crazy about Carl and she wanted him to know it.

He kissed her back and replied. "We'll be sure and work on that later. How's that sound?" Carl said as he gave Lexie's tiny butt a smack. "Let's get going!" he grabbed her up in his arms and sat her in the driver's door. "Move over a little, but I want you as close as I can get you!" he winked as she slid over and her face looked like a little girl at Christmas time.


Lexie sat snuggled as close to Carl as she could get and she heard some weird noses coming from the back seat. She turned and couldn't believe what she saw. "You guys are bad off!" Lexie quickly turned back around and snuggled even closer to Carl. "She's back there um... sucking your son off!" she laughed and wished that it was Carl and her in the back seat, with his cock down her throat.

"You guys fuck up my seats and... I'll kick your ass boy and I'll bend her over and teach her a few new tricks!" Carl laughed and he had the same thoughts that Lexie just had.

"Oh hell yeah!" Tina stopped to say. "That would be hot! I get to fuck a Dad and son... wow!" she giggled and quickly went back to sucking off Adam.

Carl had to laugh at Tina and he hugged Lexie. "Those two are animals!" he smiled and watched a lustful look fill her pretty eyes and he wondered what Lexie was thinking.

"I wish I could do you!" Lexie purred in a voice she knew men loved to hear and she used to get her way. "Do you like blowjobs? I'm really good at it and I wanta make my new man as happy as I can," she said with a more sexy voice than before as she licked her pouty lips and she watched a big smile quickly cover Carl's face.

"What man in his right mind wouldn't like it? But, let's wait till tonight; it'll be better when we're all alone." Carl said and watched Lexie's lower lip come out, but there was no way he could drive and have such a pretty girl sucking him.

"You promise?"

"Hell yeah, I can't wait for it!" he smiled as Lexie turned and carefully lay across his lap, looking up at him with her pretty, green eyes. "You are so pretty!" he said and without thinking, he started caressing her very smooth and toned stomach.

"Mmmm, I love it when you touch me. I start tingling like crazy and I get so wet!"

"Well, when I touch you... my... um it gets as hard as it did when I was his age." Carl said motioning back to Adam and his nympho girlfriend.

"I'm dying to see it," she whispered in a soft voice as she slowly ran her small fingers over his chest. "I've been saving myself for a wonderful man like you," she whispered again. "And, I'm so glad I did." Lexie smiled, showing all of her perfect white teeth and more lust raced through her young and very excited body.

Carl looked down to Lexie and he replied with a wink. "So am I," he said feeling his cock growing hard, wondering if she felt it or not.

As Lexie was laying on him, she could feel something nice under her head. Something she needed in her young body and Lexie knew that she had to think of other things to talk about and quickly. "What's it like owning a big company like yours?" she asked, thinking of how rich Carl was and how nice it must be.

"It's nice, but it took a long time before it really started paying off," he replied and was so glad that his bitch ex-wife didn't want it. She just wanted quick cash, the cars and the home he built. "People think that it's easy to start a business, but it's some hard work," he added and loved how this young girl really listened to him. It was very nice to be heard and not ignored.

She lay on his lap, carefully taking in each word and Lexie loved the way he talked to her, as if she were much older than she really was. "I still can't believe that you've been single for a year and no woman found you, but I'm glad. Now I get a chance." Lexie said and hoped that she did have some sort of a chance with him. Sure, she wanted some hot sex from Carl, but deep down, Lexie needed someone to love and hold her.

"No one's caught my eye... until today." Carl said, watching her pretty face turning a nice, warm shade of pink.

"I'm glad." Lexie paused, hoping her next words came out right and that she didn't scare him off. "I need a good man in my life. I'm so sick of guys just wanting a piece of ass. I need someone to hold and love me," she smiled and hugged him, hoping that Carl would feel the same way about her before the weekend was over.

He reached down to caress the sweet girl's tummy and Carl knew this was going to be very rough. Lexie was a total sweetheart, but she was younger than his son. How in the hell could he ever fall in love with her.

"I know what you mean. I spent twenty years with no love in my life and it really sucked the big one. A person can't go through life with no support or a reassuring hug once and in a while." Carl said as he fought to keep the horrible thoughts from entering his mind.

"I don't know how you ever lived like that. I would have died!" Lexie said and her heart filled with sadness, thinking of how miserable it must have been for Carl. "I've only known you for a little more than an hour and I'm nuts about you. What was her problem?" she asked, hoping that they could have a wonderful weekend together and ease each other's pain.

Carl just laughed. "Shit, I don't know. She was just a cold-hearted bitch, that was never happy," he said remembering a few times that he'd done some real nice things for her, but never got a thank you or anything.

"Some people just never realize what a good thing they have." Lexie smiled as she held his big hand and placed it in the middle of her chest, hugging it tight. "But, I do," she whispered up to him with lust in her soft voice and love quickly filling her young heart.

"Stop being so damn sweet!" he laughed, glanced down and noticed that Lexie's small top was just about off of her tiny breasts. "You better fix that before I get some nasty ideas!" he said with a quick smile, but Carl loved her small body and her tiny breasts. "Well, on second thought... leave it!"

She returned his smile, and replied. "I was planning on it. I want you to enjoy ALL of me and no holding back either. If there's anything you want me to do for you, just tell me and I mean it," she said and hoped that Carl would want everything from her. Lexie needed him to give her the love and pleasure that she'd been dreaming of for most of her life, but she never got.

"I will, sweetie."

Lexie wanted to make sure that she pleased Carl and there was only one way to find out. "What turns you on? Short skirts, tight jeans or what?" she asked with an innocent smile and hoped that she had what he liked. Lexie packed a bunch or different things and she hoped some of it would be what pleased Carl.

"I loved that little skirt and," he took a deep breath and quickly looked at Lexie's tiny top, running one finger over it, just missing her hard, right nipple. "That's awesome! You talk about quick access!" Carl said and could feel his cock jump.

Lexie wanted to scream and rape Carl when he touched her, but she knew that it would be better later, that night. "You best be careful... I might rape you!" she giggled and quickly felt him getting hard again and it was all for her. "What else? I wanta make you as happy as I can." Lexie added with love in her voice and she knew there was no going back. She was in love with a man that was more than twice her age.

"I love those jeans you girls wear that look like they're spray painted on and are so low... you can see their ass-crack," he said and watched a big smile cover her pretty face.

Lexie was in heaven now. Her jeans were exactly what Carl liked and she had three of her best pairs with her. "Mmm, you're going to love the ones I have in my bag. I wasn't going to bring any, but something told me I should." Lexie said and she couldn't wait to change into a pair of them for Carl. "What else?"

"Let me think... oh, how stupid! I love bikini panties! The string kinds are ok, but they don't leave anything to the imagination. I love seeing a sweet ass wiggling under them, I get so fuckin' hard!"

Lexie didn't have any of those kinds and if she wanted to make Carl happy, she had to find some. "Are there any big stores up by the lake? I forgot a few things," she fibbed, but it was a good fib.

"Yeah, there's giant Wal-mart just outside of town. I'll stop for you." Carl said with a grin and he had an idea of what she wanted. He knew most girls wore those string undies and he figured that Lexie didn't have any of the bikini kind that he liked so much.

"Thank you." Lexie purred and she was going crazy for Carl. "I gotta please my man and have everything that he likes!"


After parking and Carl giving Lexie one hundred dollars, Adam jumped in the front seat. "So, what do you think of her?" he asked and knew the answer before Dad ever said a word. "I told you she was a little sweetheart." Adam smiled at the happy look on his face and he was so glad that Dad came with them. Lexie was going to fill the hole in Dad's heart.

"Oh God, she's a dream come true, but I kind of wish she was a little older."

"Ahhh, fuck that man, she's what the hell you need. She's young, beautiful and a horny, little nympho that's crazy about you!" Adam laughed and he wanted to slap him.

"Yeah, but she's so young, it kinda bothers me."

"Oh hell, just go with it and have fun! She's going to be the best thing that's ever happened to you. Just wait and see, Dad." Adam laughed as he lit two cigarettes, gave one to Dad and he kept the other one for himself. "I can't believe that Lexie wanted to stop and go buy some panties for you! That right there should tell you how much she likes you," he laughed and enjoyed the cool smoke from his cigarette.

"It is nice. Can you ever imagine your Mom doing anything like that for me, when we were together?"

"Hell no! That bitch was evil!"

Carl shook his head and laughed with his son. "That cute, little thing, even asked me what colors I liked," he said and couldn't wait to be alone with Lexie. He knew Adam was right about Lexie being the best thing that ever happened to him.

"She's a sweetheart that's ready for a good man like you." Adam said as he thought of Lexie and how lonely she was. "What'd you say?" he asked Dad.

"I told her pink, yellow, powder blue and my all time favorite... white!" Carl smiled as he thought of Lexie wearing his favorite kind of panties.

Adam just looked at him and he was happy for Dad. It was about time that he had something good come into his miserable life and Lexie was going to be it. "I hope you two don't kill each other. She's horny all the time, but you know what's so cool about her?" Adam said as he took a long puff from his cigarette.

"What's that?" Carl asked, hoping that Adam wasn't going to tell him about all the guys she had been with or something.

"She goes to parties, out with us all the time and talks about sex day and night, but I've never seen her with anyone at all! Lexie is a lonely girl Dad and if you wanted, she'd never leave your side." Adam said looking at his Dad and he could see that he was thinking all this over. Adam just hoped that Dad would want Lexie in his life. Dad needed her as badly as Lexie needed him.

Carl sat there and hoped Adam was right. He'd hate to fall in love with her and get hurt. Lexie was a dream and could break a guy's heart in a split second. "It's going to be hard 'not' falling for her. I just hope that you're right about all of this." Carl replied and saw the two pretty girls coming from the store laughing, giggling and hugging each other. "They sure look happy," he said as he watched Lexie's beautiful young face and Carl knew he was lost. Carl just hoped Adam was right about her needing a man in her life to love her.

"They always look like that, especially, Lexie. She smiles day and night, but if you look close, you can see that she's really hurting inside."

"I'm gunna do my best to end all of that." Carl said, jumping from his truck to get a better view of Lexie. When Lexie saw him, she tossed her bags to Tina and took off running for him.

She jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms and legs, completely around him and hugged. "Did ya miss me? Cus, I sure did you!" Lexie smiled as she hugged and moved toward his mouth and kissed Carl.

He grabbed her and loved Lexie's greeting. "Oh yeah, I'll have to send you away more often!" Carl smiled as he held her loving the feel of the young girl against his body and his big hands on her beautiful ass. He could not wait until later that night to find out what other feelings Lexie was sure to give him.

"No way, I hate leaving your side now!" she replied putting out her lower lip and she kissed him again, but this one had more passion than the last and Lexie knew that they were only going to get better as the night wore on.

"You keep this up and I'm going to be forced to get nasty with you," he said holding her close, enjoying his hands on her tiny but very wonderful ass and Carl couldn't wait to see it in her new panties.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.