Accidental Webcam - Cover

Accidental Webcam

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Andy just wanted to say a quick hi to his daughter over the internet phone. Little did he know the shock he was about to get!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Andy's heart almost jumped out of his mouth. His daughter was lusting after him and there was no way to deny it any more. It was obviously now looking back. But he needed time to think about what he should do, so Andy quietly made his way back to his truck and drove to the hardware store as originally planned. He was amazed he did not get into an accident because his mind was occupied with the images of his daughter masturbating on her bed.

When he got to the hardware store, Andy was so turned on that for the first time in his life he locked himself in the store bathroom and jerked off. Once he blasted a huge load into the toilet bowl, Andy was able to go through the shopping isles almost in autopilot. By the time he was driving back he had a clear idea what he needed to do.


Amanda was so exhausted after her orgasms that she dozed off. Fortunately she woke up and cleaned up before her father came back with plenty of time to spare. And with her sexual frustration relived, Amanda did not pay much attention to the clothes she put on. So by the time Andy walked into the kitchen with she was back in her thin tank top and sweat pants.

"Hi dad," Amanda sat at the kitchen table with all of her unread mails. "Did you find what you want at the store?"

"Yep," Andy put the stuff down on the counter. "What are you up to today, darling?"

"Just going through my mails now, and I'm going to have lunch with Heather." Amanda then realized she needed to spend more time with her father in order to seduce him. "But we can grab some dinner and watch a movie this evening. What do you think?"

"Dinner and movie sounds great. You can pick the food as long as I can pick the movie!" Andy did not really want to watch a chick flick.

"I know, dad. No girl movie." Amanda made a face at her father.


Andy was sitting at the kitchen, reading the newspaper while keeping an eye on the football game on TV when Amanda's friend arrived to pick her up.

"Amanda! Your friend's here!" He shouted towards her bedroom.

"Coming, dad!" Amanda had been running around the house for the last hour, getting ready. Andy never quite understood why women had to spend so much time for a simple lunch with friends. But he did not complain when his daughter come to the kitchen dressed in a sleeveless white peasant top, a short denim jacket, tight knee length skirt, with a pair of light color tights. In her hand was the pair of wedge sandals that Amanda was going to wear.

"I shouldn't be out too long and should be back before dinner time." Amanda told her father while she leaned forward to put on the sandals.

"Ok darling," Andy turned to look at his daughter and nearly choked on the coffee that he was drinking. The loose front of Amanda's shirt was wide open and Andy could see most of her tits from where he sat. The thin white bra Amanda was wearing did not provide much support so her tits swung with every movement as she slipped her feet into the sandals.

"I'll give you a call when I'm on my way back." She stood up and walked over to Andy to give him a goodbye kiss.

Andy could see the stiff nipples on his daughter's shirt and he had to stop himself from reaching up to grab her tits with his hands as Amanda kissed him lightly on the cheek. As she walked out, Andy could not help but stare at Amanda's tight ass. Then he noticed the straps underneath her skirts as he watched them swing from side to side. She was wearing suspenders and stockings, Andy realized.

"What a tease," Andy exclaimed to no one in particular as he watched the car drove away. "Just like her mother."


Amanda had a smile on her face as she walked to her friend's car. She was sure her father had a hard on watching her put on her sandals. When she gave him the goodbye kiss, Amanda was so tempted to reach out and grabbed his cock through his pants. She stopped herself because she knew her plan would only work if she continued to tease her father until he could not think straight any more. And she could not help but congratulated herself on the idea of the suspender. Originally Amanda was planning to either wear a thong underneath her skirt or nothing at all. When she checked how her ass looked in the mirror, she realized how tight the skirt was when she bent over even slightly. Then it dawned on her that wearing a suspender and thigh highs would be the perfect way to tease her father from behind.


Amanda walked into the living room and sat down at the big sofa chair, ready to watch the movie. Even though she had worn the clothes she had on many times before, this time they were carefully chosen after long deliberation. First, an old white cami with tiny spaghetti straps that provided a pretense of modesty but minimum support for her tits. Over that she wore an oversize t-shirt with large neck opening. This let Amanda to wear it off one shoulder, showing her father her tan shoulder. The only other piece of clothing she had on was a pair of baby pink cotton boxer shorts. It was short and loose around the legs thus showing off her long tan legs and the possibility of a glimpse of her bare pussy underneath.

Andy was already there with dinner waiting for her. He had also picked his clothes carefully. Normally, he would be wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants with brief underneath. But this evening, he went "commando" and as he set out the food on the coffee table Andy could feel the inside of his sweat pants rubbing against his bare cock.

Soon they both had their food in front of them and settled down to watch the movie. Andy had chosen an action movie that he had already seen before that Amanda had not. He did not tell his daughter that he had seen it already because he wanted to be able to observe her behavior without being distracted by the movie.


All Andy could think of during the movie was how much he wanted to jump across the space between Amanda and him, bended her over the back of the sofa, pulled down her pink shorts and filled her tight pussy with his hard cock. As part of his plan, Andy did not make any attempt to conceal his hard on. In fact, the huge tent in front of his sweat pants was pretty hard to miss.

Not surprisingly, Amanda was also thinking along similar line. She noticed her father's hard cock straightaway and had to try very hard not to keep staring at it. Part of her wanted to abandon the charade and just came out to tell her father how she felt and how much she wanted to fuck him. She wanted to take his cock in her mouth and swallowed his hot cum down her throat. Her pussy was arching to feel his cock spraying her inside with cum. Very soon, Amanda found her pussy juicing up and in desperate need for relief. She could feel the crotch of her cotton shorts getting damp with her juice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.