Accidental Webcam - Cover

Accidental Webcam

Copyright© 2007 by North Point

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Andy just wanted to say a quick hi to his daughter over the internet phone. Little did he know the shock he was about to get!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

A couple of weeks later Andy sat down in his study after another dinner on his own in front of the TV. He was about to finish some work he brought back from the office when he noticed that Amanda was online. Normally they talked in the weekend when both of them had free time but he thought he would just to say a quick hello to his daughter.

Andy put on his headset and clicked on the call button. He was immediately connected to Amanda. That was quick, he thought. Normally there would be a few rings before his daughter would picked up, probably rushing to tidy up her room a little bit.

This couldn't be right; Andy thought when the web cam image came up. He thought may be he clicked on the wrong caller or somehow he was connected to another person, because on his screen was a woman giving a blowjob to the man. He could not tell who they were as he could only see the naked hip section of the man and the woman's head with her face was completely obscured by the loose long hair that swing back and forth as she sucked the man's cock.

A sick feeling grew in Andy's stomach when he saw the familiar background of the dorm room as well as the woman's light brown hair with blonde highlight, which was the same style that Amanda had. It was right at that moment when the woman took one of her hand off the cock and flicked her hair back and around her ear.

Andy could not believe it. It was his daughter blowing some guy in her room!

"Amanda!" Andy shouted into his headset, trying to get his daughter attention. Little did he know that it was useless. Amanda had switched the speakers to mute so they would not get distracted. Not that it would matter if the speakers were on because she had loud music playing in the room to drown out any noise that they would make. She had also turned off the computer screen so she was oblivious to her father's urgent messages flashing on the screen.

Andy could only sit there in his study and watched in horror as his daughter sucked, licked, kissed the man's cock like an experienced porn star. After a few minutes, Andy watched his daughter took the cock out of her mouth and looked up at the man. Her lips moved as if telling him something but Andy could not hear a word because her headset was on mute. Her hands were still pumping the hard cock as she spoke and Andy finally realized that his daughter was using both hands to jerk him off and there was still exposed cock! He knew Amanda had slim hands inherit from her mother but that cock must still be at least 9 inches long!

Amanda went back to sucking his cock but only taking the large cock head into her mouth. Only one of her hand was now jerking the cock now while the other was fondling his balls. She began to jerk his cock really fast now, obviously trying to get him off. Then Andy watched as the man pushed her away and started jerking off with his own hand. His daughter sat there and looked up at him in anticipation. Andy knew what was going to happen but he was still surprised when strings after strings of cum shot out from the man's cock and landed on his daughter's angelic face. Not only the man had a huge cock but he also had a huge load. Thick, long strings of cum crisscrossed Amanda face, running from her forehead down to her jaw. Andy counted at least 10 spurts before the man ran out of cum.

Watching his own 19 years old daughter taking a facial proved to be too much for Andy. His cock pulsed repeatedly inside his pajamas pants and released a huge load of his own cum. When his daughter started scooping cum from her face into her mouth and swallowed greedily, Andy could not bare to watch any more and cut the connection.

Andy sat in his study in silent, his cum soaking into his pajamas pants. He was disgusted by what he had just watched. His daughter acting liked a slut. Blowing a guy and then happily let him cum all over her face! Never in his life he could imagine Amanda, his innocent baby, would behave like that. But Andy was a hot-blooded male also and even as he tried to figure out how he would confront his daughter, his cock was getting hard again.

Without being aware, his hand grabbed his erection and rubbed it slowly. As Andy closed his eyes trying to shake out the image of his daughter, all he could see was her sucking cock and then smiling as jet after jet of cum landed on her face.

"Oh God! This is so wrong!" Andy groaned as he realized he was about to cum again thinking about his own daughter. For a brief moment, with his hard cock wrapped in cum-soaked pajamas pants, he wondered if that was how it felt with Amanda's mouth wrapped around his cock. That pushed Andy over the edge and his cock jerked again and released a second load of cum that evening into his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.