Assassin: Learning the Trade - Cover

Assassin: Learning the Trade

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A 16-year-old boy becomes the first human assassin for the Galactic Police Department. Join in as he learns how to be an assassin and meets some very sexy ETs. There may even be some time travel, so watch your ass!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

Jase was sitting on his favorite recliner with his feet propped up, watching a program about Rome on the History Channel. He was critiquing the show based on the memories supplied by the Galactic PD. He was pleased at the accuracy of the program and marveled at the amount of research that had to go into such accuracy. The few errors he spotted were trivial and didn't make any difference in the point the show was trying to make. It certainly rated a 10 in his book!

The show was just winding down as Ann came in from school. "Oh, Jase, am I glad to see you home already. I've been thinking about you and our date all day, and my panties are soaked. Don't move; I'll take a quick shower and be right back!"

Fifteen minutes later, Ann came bouncing into the room fresh out of the shower. "Jase, good, you're still in that chair. I've been dying to try it out after seeing you and Mom use it the other night. Please do for me what you did for her."

"OK, come on over and have a seat in my lap. I'll do you the same as I did her, as best I can. Sit sideways, with both of your legs hanging off to one side, it doesn't matter which side."

Ann sat on Jase's lap and wiggled around a little to get comfortable. The wiggling rubbed her butt cheeks against Jase's cock and woke it to full readiness. In only a few seconds, he was as hard and as big as he ever got. Of course, Ann felt it as Jase caressed her ass and just the barest edge of her pussy lips with his hard cock. The feeling both tickled her and thrilled her as she twisted her body around to kiss Jase's lips.

They began with a chaste kiss, not opening their lips. But, by the third kiss, they were both exploring with their tongue, and, by the fifth kiss, they were exchanging tongues and kissing as deeply as possible. Jase brought his hand up to place his palm across Ann's left breast and rubbed her nipple with the flat of his hand. This forced her nipple to rigid attention as he continued to rub it, gently at first, and then harder and harder. Her breasts were still growing, but their size was already respectable; unless she asked for something else, she was well on her way to a D-cup.

Jase kneaded her breast as he rubbed back and forth across her nipple and Ann began to moan in increased arousal. Her pussy lips were already swelling and changing color as the blood coursed to her sexual center. She couldn't take the current position any longer. She swung around so that she straddled Jase's legs. At the moment, his cock was pushed out parallel to his legs, so his cock slid into her pussy slit as she turned around. His cock was long enough that it didn't get pushed into her vagina as she twisted around, so, no matter how she wiggled, his cock wasn't going to penetrate her.

He wasn't touching her clit, but she was getting a tremendous amount of stimulation from just the general location, and the way his cock was pressing on her pussy slit. Now that she was facing Jase, Ann put her whole being into her kisses, and Jase was able to use both hands on her tits. He kneaded both tits for a short while and then switched to rolling her nipples between his thumb and fingers. This combination of sensations was enough to drive Ann to her first orgasm.

Jase held off further stimulation as he waited for Ann to come down from her high. He knew that he would have no trouble penetrating her because of the copious quantity of fluid she released when she came. In her excitement over her orgasm, she raised on her knees to give Jase an appreciative kiss, and, when she did, his cock lined up with her vagina, so that when she relaxed back down, he penetrated her a couple of inches.

Ann hadn't expected this, but it felt so good that she wasn't about to break the contact. "Jase, please lie back so that you can get into me completely."

Jase released the latch and pushed the chair back into the lowest position, and Ann slid forward a little bit. As she slid forward, Jase's cock slid farther and farther into her cunt, until it was seated fully, and his pubic bone was pressing on Ann's clitoris. Ann had been moaning as Jase initially slid into her cunt, and now the moaning reached a crescendo of passionate noise when her clit bumped into him.

She instinctively began to bounce on her knees as the sensations of a full cunt took over her whole body. No more moans, now they were grunts of wild satisfaction as her clit bottomed out on his pubic bone. The feeling was getting to Jase, too, and he would be coming pretty soon. The only way for Ann to bounce any harder or faster was for her to be enhanced like Judy. As it was, Ann was doing just fine, thank you.

She was bouncing so hard and fast, now, that Jase was almost distracted by how much her tits were shaking about. Just for a moment he thought of the joke about how to make a milk shake, but the thought didn't last long. Jase started to come, and he squirted jet after jet into Ann. This was all the added stimulation she needed; she blasted into orbit in a monster orgasm that caused her to scream louder than she ever had before. And it seemed to go on and on forever. Both of them had reached that peak of sensation that seldom happens to ordinary folk, but is almost worshiped as a sacred moment whenever it does.

Ann collapsed onto Jase's chest and lay there as Judy's voice broke the silence with, "Damn! I'd be jealous if it hadn't already happened to me! Jeff, go get a towel, please. I can already see some leakage onto the cushions."

Jase looked around in surprise upon hearing her voice. Even with his super hearing, he hadn't heard her come in while he was distracted by Ann. "How long have you been here?" Jase asked.

"Long enough to see all the good parts! Maybe we need to move that recliner to your bedroom. We certainly need to get some sort of protective waterproof cover for it."

"Both ideas sound good to me. In the meantime, I'll carry Ann to the bathroom after Jeff gets here with the towel."

"Did I react like that?"

"Pretty much. The only difference might have been in minor details. Overall, the scene was the same."

Jeff came in and handed Jase the towel. He blurted out, "Yeah, Mom, it was cool the way you acted! As good as Ann just did. Oops! I shouldn't have said that."

"You certainly shouldn't, young man. A woman can talk about it, but not a man. If you ever mention any of this outside the family, you will be grounded for life, and I may go to jail!"

"Oh, shit, Mom. I forgot. I promise I'll be more careful. But it WAS cool!"

"To your room, right now, young man, and I don't want to see you again until I call you for the supper snack."

"Ah, gee, Mom! OK, I'm going."

"Unplug slowly, Jase, and I'll try to catch the drips. I'll get another towel and work on the recliner while you wash her off."

"OK, I'll use the main bathroom, since it's larger." With Jase's super strength and agility, he had no trouble getting up and carrying Ann to the bathroom. He held her in the tub so that she could drip without making a mess while he was getting the water temperature adjusted. When that was right, he turned on the mobile shower head and began rinsing Ann's pussy and legs.

Jase found that he couldn't manage with only two hands. This was a three-hand job. Ann simply couldn't stand by herself, she was too relaxed! Jase just gave it up as a bad job and called for backup. "JUDY, PLEASE COME HELP ME! I NEED 3 HANDS FOR THIS JOB!"

Judy came in, laughing. "Yeah, I remember the feeling, now that you mention it. OK, you get in behind her and hold her up, and I will wash her off." Judy already had removed her working clothes, so she was able to step into the shower with them. She said, "You know, we really need a larger shower, too. Hell, we need a larger house! I think I'll ask Seven if she can help us out with that."

They quickly finished washing and drying Ann. Jase carried her into her room and put her to bed. She didn't need to sleep, she just needed time for her body to get itself back under control. Judy had held Ann while Jase washed off, so they were ready to return to the living room.

As they passed Jeff's door, Judy knocked and called out, "JEFF, IT'S OK! YOU CAN COME OUT WHENEVER YOU WANT TO!"

"OK, MOM! THANKS!"

They went into the living room to talk. Jase asked, "How much do you want to keep your job? The reason I ask is that I had a great time today as a Spiderman-type crime fighter. It dawned on me that I was wasting a great gift by not working around town when I wasn't on assignment for the Galactic PD. I spent the afternoon stopping muggings, but that was because I hadn't taken the time to figure out what to do. I think that stopping muggings is important to the people being mugged, but there are bigger crimes being committed all the time, and the cops can't seem to stop them. Would you be interested in helping me see what could be done to clean up the city?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.