Assassin: Learning the Trade - Cover

Assassin: Learning the Trade

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A 16-year-old boy becomes the first human assassin for the Galactic Police Department. Join in as he learns how to be an assassin and meets some very sexy ETs. There may even be some time travel, so watch your ass!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

Jase and Judy buried their parachutes, more as a matter of policy than anything else. They really didn't think that they would be found if left in the open, but they buried them, anyway. They donned their backpacks after removing their guns and turned toward the road leading to their target.

They reached the fence surrounding the plant without meeting any guards. The fence was actually a double barrier with a rough section of ground in between. The ground was torn up so that it would record footprints if anybody stepped on it. An X-ray examination of the ground showed that the ground was laced with mines. You weren't likely to get through without setting off at least one mine, no matter how careful you were.

Jase wasn't worried about the potential of damage done by the mines to Judy and himself, since they were completely encased in the body armor, but he didn't want to attract attention this early in their raid. He decided to make a loop around the wire, looking for an easier way inside.

They didn't find anything until they came to the main gate. A string of trucks carrying supplies was waiting to enter; this was their ticket inside. They watched the inspection routine for a few minutes and noticed that the guards were very lax in their inspection. The guards rarely did more than glance into the bed of the truck before waving it through, so they should have no trouble riding the back of a truck through the gate.

The jumped onto the bed of one of the trucks that was heavily loaded with wooden crates and simply waited patiently until their truck was passed through by the guards. Once through the gate, they rode for about 20 yards and jumped to the ground. They knew exactly where they were because they had seen a complete plan of the plant layout. Their intention was to start their attack at the top and work down; therefore, they made for the living quarters of the maniac-in-charge.

The entire plant was a couple of miles square, so they had a short trip to the housing sector of the facility. Their plan was to kill the maniac who had ordered all of this, under the assumption that he had too much ego to let any one else be in charge of more than the most petty operations. Therefore, killing him would decapitate the whole organization and leave chaos as the ruling factor. Unorganized defense was practically no defense at all, so they should be able to accomplish all their tasks once they had chopped off the head of the operation.

Even if they had not known where it was, they would have recognized the palatial estate they found as the one occupied by the boss. There was a decorative fence about 10 feet high running around a multi-room mansion set on a slight hill. Jase bet that the hill was artificial, since the rest of the country for miles around was as flat as a billiard table. The boss just had to look down on everybody else.

They checked and did not find any land mines, so they felt safe in entering by simply vaulting the fence. They jumped over the fence and ran up to the main house. Judy kept an eye on their surroundings while Jase peeked in a window. There he was, the maniac-in-charge. He was sitting at a dinner table which was laden with enough food to feed 20 people, yet he was the only one eating the food. The other people were 4 guards standing at parade rest and holding AK-47-style assault rifles. The guards were situated around the room where they could see every inch of the room and its approaches.

Then Jase saw two other people he had not noticed before. They were both naked women kneeling close to the boss. One was to his right side and feeding him from his plate while he fondled her breast. The other was between his legs giving him a blow job. Jase didn't want to kill the two women he was sure were slaves and had no choice in their actions, but he had no compunction about killing the guards. However, his main task was to kill the boss, and that was what he intended to do.

The windows very thick plastic, thick enough to stop an ordinary bullet. Even though Jase was certain that his bullets would pass through the window "glass," he could not be sure of killing his target if he shot from out here. He had to enter the house.

Jase described what he saw to Judy and outlined his plan. The house had a number of entry doors, so they chose the one nearest the room containing the boss. Naturally the door was locked, but Jase used his great strength to force it open while Judy stood guard. There did not seem to be any guards in this part of the house, so they slipped in and made their way toward the occupied dining room.

Even though they both knew that they were invisible, Jase and Judy couldn't help creeping down the hall to the dining room. They looked in the room and found that nothing had changed. The boss was still enjoying his food and his blow job, and the guards were still standing in their previous places. Jase told Judy to shoot the guards, and he would concentrate on killing the boss without hurting the two women. She was not to fire until after he had shot the boss.

Jase selected automatic fire of HP rounds. He flicked off the safety and took careful aim. Apparently the boss came just as Jase fired, because he straightened up a bit. It didn't make any real difference, but Jase had aimed for the bridge of the boss' nose, and the bullets hit him in the lower jaw. Whatever happened, the result was a foregone conclusion. The boss' head disappeared in a shower of blood, bone, flesh, and brains.

The guards were not far behind him in dieing. Judy gave each one a single shot in the chest with an HP round. Her speed, agility, and strength made sure that she would get off her four shots before the guards had fully assimilated what was going on around them. All four of them died before any one could bring his gun into position.

The two women screamed and ran out of the dining room. Both were wearing nothing but some fragments of the boss' head. Jase and Judy ran out of the house and over the fence before any counter measures were taken. Their next step was to destroy the plant and any biological agents that had already been produced.

Seven had provided some chemicals and instructions on their use. She guaranteed that the proper use of these chemicals would result in the destruction of the biological agents. Jase and Judy were ignorant of the exact nature of the biological agents they were attacking and really didn't care. All they knew was that they wanted to kill them, and they knew how to do that.

They approached the storage facilities at a dead run. They weren't worried about being stopped, but they did want to complete the job before somebody panicked and decided to kill the Russians. There were 10 sealed storage tanks, and they had to dump their chemicals into each tank. Some tanks took one chemical, some took two chemicals, and one tank took three chemicals. They had to be careful while they were working, so it took nearly an hour to dose all the tanks.

When they finally finished the last tank, they headed for the production facilities. These they could destroy with explosives, so the job was relatively easy. They placed their charges at 23 different points where Seven had said that the plant was most vulnerable. This took over an hour to place the charges and arm them. The fuses were set to go off when they received a radio signal with a specific set of musical tones.

Just as they were leaving, a security detail came into their area. Jase was afraid that they might find the explosives that they had set, so he and Judy decided that the only safe thing to do was to take out the detail. The men had arrived in a pickup truck with a machine gun mount. The truck came to a stop, and Judy and Jase started shooting on full automatic with EX rounds. It only took a few seconds to eliminate the security detail, but the explosive bullets made quite a mess of the men and the truck.

They had to get at least 500 yards away from the explosive charges when they went off, so Jase and Judy took off at a dead run toward the prison barracks. When they were far enough away, Judy triggered the radio signal. The explosions were truly spectacular to see, and they took a moment to enjoy the sight. The charges were large enough to reduce to plant to rubble and make it totally impractical to rebuild in this place.

Now, their last step was to rescue the Russians. The Russians were held in a series of cells. No effort was made to soften the captivity, the only concession to the Russians was that the men were allowed to share the cells of their families. Jase and Judy had no idea the disposition of either the guards or the Russians this long after the raid had started. Therefore, they were going to have to play the situation by ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.