Assassin: Learning the Trade - Cover

Assassin: Learning the Trade

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 22

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A 16-year-old boy becomes the first human assassin for the Galactic Police Department. Join in as he learns how to be an assassin and meets some very sexy ETs. There may even be some time travel, so watch your ass!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

When they got back home, Mary commented, "I'm so wound up over what just happened that I may never be able to relax. What on Earth do you guys do to get your adrenaline under control?"

Judy said, "Jase, this looks like a good time for you to demonstrate the recliner therapy to Mary, if you are up to it. She has never had the experience, and I think that she is ready."

Jase answered, "You are absolutely right! I have been remiss in my duties. Mary, if you will come with me, I'll show you what we usually do to wind down."

"OK, but this had better be good. I don't know if anything could help me!" She looked surprised when all of the women giggled.

About 15 minutes later, the first scream of intense pleasure came from Jase's room, followed at short intervals by several more. Nobody noticed, because they were busy releasing their own tensions by then.

Mary joined the others at the pool around 3 hours later. She had a blissful look on her face and commented that she no longer felt the least bit tense! They played grab-ass in the pool for a while, but there was no real enthusiasm for it, since they had already exhausted most of their sexual energies for a few hours. It wasn't long before they had adjourned to the kitchen table for coffee.

A few minutes later, Seven showed up and joined them at the table for her special cup of coffee. She said, "Mary, now that your husband's funeral is over, would you like to reset your body to a younger look?"

"Yes, I would. So much has been happening that I had quite forgotten about doing that. But I really would like to return to my appearance at age 25. When can we do that?"

Seven said, "We can go as soon as we finish our coffee. And then I have a surprise for all of you." They conversed for a while longer, then Seven took Mary to have her "body lift."

They returned only a moment later with a very good looking, though not stunningly beautiful, young version of Mary and a young Chinese man. They oohed and aahed over Mary for a minute, then Seven introduced the stranger. "Everyone, I want you to meet Lee Chin. He is the young man you rescued from death during the attack on the Shaolin monastery in ancient China. He wants to join your team, so I brought him for you to meet. If he's not compatible for some reason, we'll find something else for him to do, though I don't expect any problems."

Judy said, "Hello, Chin, welcome to our group. I see you already know about our nudity custom, so that will not be a problem. Don't be embarrassed if you have the natural young man's reaction to naked women, we take it as a compliment."

"Thank you, Miss Judy. I hope I fit into your team without friction, Master Jase."

"Please don't call me 'Master, ' Chin. Everybody in the team prefers to be called simply by name. You already must know all of our names, so that should be easy for you to get used to. Where is your armor?"

Seven said, before Chin could answer, "Please pick up your armor and come back here. M'rth wants to do a maintenance check and upgrade the anti-gravity device to give you a little smoother control. He was impressed with the way you opened the gate and doors on your last adventure, and he has a way to make it a little easier for you."

Jase said, "You watched our attack on Wang?"

"Oh, yes. I hope you don't mind. You have been the hit of the television networks since your visit to China. Many of our peoples don't have much opportunity for excitement in their lives, so the GPD and Council have released the records for public showing. It's partly for entertainment and partly to justify spending their tax money. We can stop if you want us to."

"Oh, no. That's OK. I just never thought of us as TV stars."

"Neither did we, but the Council had been nagged of late about how much money the GPD has been spending, and we wanted to show that the expenditure was justified."

Judy said, "Go right ahead, but please don't use any of our pornography moments without telling us first."

Seven smiled and said, "That won't be a problem. Most beings in the galaxy wouldn't even recognize what you were doing as titillating."

Judy giggled and said, "OK, just checking."

They got their armor check and returned to the kitchen. Judy said, "Chin, I don't think that you are familiar with our coffee habit, so I will break you in the easy way. Have a seat, and I will get you a cup of coffee and some milk and sugar... Here, taste this, and, if you don't like it, try adding milk and sugar."

"Thank you, Judy. It does smell good, but do you have any tea?"

"No, but we can get some. Please try the coffee for now."

"Hmmm. It does taste better than I expected. I'll try it with milk. I really never tasted enough sweet things to acquire the habit. Ahh, the milk does reduce the bitter taste. Never mind the tea, I will switch to coffee with milk."

Jase said, "Chin, we were about to discuss our attack on Sharky and Liu. I assume you want to join us for that."

"Yes, I have see your foray into Wang's dwelling, so I understand what you are doing. I would like to join you, but you will have to tell me what I should do."

"Fine. No problem, there. Pedro, can you take Chin under your wing for this operation? Things will probably go easier for him if he has a designated mentor to keep an eye on him."

"Sure, Jase, no problem. I'll keep an eye on him. Suppose I take him with me, and we go after Sharky while the rest of you take care of Liu."

"That's a good idea. Everybody else agree?... OK, thats settled. I spoke to Bill while we were at GPD and he was able to come up with the address that matched Liu's telephone number. Let's take the SUV and check it out. Then we can decide how to attack it."

They donned their armor and climbed into the SUV for the trip. An hour later, they pulled up to a mansion surrounded by a high wall. The driveway was blocked by the usual locked gate. Jeff said, "In the movies, everything is mined and otherwise protected, except for the driveway, itself. Let's go park somewhere and turn on our invisibility. We can come back and jump over the gate. Maybe, that way we won't trigger an alarm."

A few minutes later, the team returned to jump over the gate. Jase said, <Hey, guys. My instruments just picked up a radar signal as I jumped over here. Liu is really paranoid. Be alert for any sort of dirty trick.>

They jogged up to the house. Jase cautioned, <Hold it. We better set our anti-gravity for the minimum external g so that we don't trip a pressure pad. Set your external g field to make you just heavy enough not to be blown about by a stray breeze.>

Ann suggested, <Let's go up on the roof and see what we can find there. Most people don't expect trouble from that direction and our low weight should keep us from triggering any alarms.>

The combination of their low weight and great strength made the climb to the roof of the 3-storey mansion easily and quickly done. They didn't find much of interest until they came to a skylight. They gathered around and peered in at what looked like a nursery scaled for a giant. There was a monster crib, at least 12 feet long by 5 feet wide, and a Chinese man was sleeping in it. He was wearing a children's style Dr. Denton's sleep set and a sleeping bonnet. He was sucking his thumb, even though he looked to be at least 50 years old. The team stared in consternation; they had trouble believing their eyes.

The door opened and a woman walked into the room, she was dressed as a B-movie nanny. The woman, who was normal size, walked over to the crib and reached through the bars to shake the shoulder of the sleeping man. She said, in Chinese, "Wake up, dear, the wet nurse is here for your afternoon feeding."

At that moment, a monstrous Chinese woman walked in. She was naked from the waist up, and she had ponderously large breasts, her nipples were as large as a normal person's thumb. She leaned over the railing of the crib and let her tits hang down over the man in the bed. He turned his head and smacked his lips as the woman guided one of her huge nipples into his mouth. The man began to suckle, and the team on the roof could see milk dribbling out of the corners of the man's mouth. After a while, the woman switched the man to suckling the other nipple. This went on for about half an hour, then the woman stood up and walked out of the room. She had never said anything the whole time she had been in the nursery.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.