Assassin: Learning the Trade - Cover

Assassin: Learning the Trade

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 18

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A 16-year-old boy becomes the first human assassin for the Galactic Police Department. Join in as he learns how to be an assassin and meets some very sexy ETs. There may even be some time travel, so watch your ass!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

Jase led Seven to the recliner and sat down. He adjusted the setting to raise his legs to the horizontal position and lean his back about 30 degrees from the vertical. "OK, Seven, lets give it a try. Sit down with your legs to one side, It makes no difference which side."

Seven sat down across his lap and moved around a little to get comfortable. Jase's cock had already swelled to full size, so he was gently poking Seven in her pussy lips as she squirmed. Jase gently pulled her over and tried to kiss he mouth, but she was just so much taller than him that he simply couldn't reach. He didn't want to break the mood, so he quickly switched his attention to her nipples, which were very conveniently within reach of his mouth. She was facing to his left, so her left tit was right in his face and her left nipple was in the prefect position for sucking.

Jase suckled gently on her nipple, then he increased the vacuum and drew her nipple between his teeth. He began to nip on it with his teeth while he kneaded her other breast with his whole hand, rubbing the palm of his hand across her engorged right nipple. Jase kept up this for about 5 minutes until Seven shouted, "STOP! I CAN'T STAND THIS DILLY-DALLYING ANY LONGER! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!" Jase had forgotten that Seven had a very short fuse.

Jase said, "OK, turn your whole body so that you straddle me, and put your weight on your knees." As Jase expected, when Seven turned, his cock pushed against her pussy slit. She was so large that he achieved a small bit of penetration, and this caught Seven's attention. Now, Jase could pull her down enough to reach her mouth with his. This caused her to slide back a little on his lap, causing his cock to slip out of her vagina and slide up her slit, banging into her clit. This caused Seven to jump a little and allow Jase's cock to slip all the way up to ride between them, pressing into his belly and riding deep in her pussy slit and continually pressing against her clit. She felt this pressure as Jase kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

The tongue duel caused her to resume her squirming, which caused his cock to slide up and down in her slit and massage her clit with every wiggle. The delicious feel of the rubbing of Jase's cock against her clit, sent Seven ever higher into a pre-orgasmic loss of conscious control. She began to bump up and down on her knees as she continued to rub her clit against his cock. Oh, this was ecstasy, the likes of which she rarely felt. Seven kept rubbing as she bounced faster and faster against Jase's cock; Jase was reduced to being a passenger on Seven's express to her orgasmic heights. His contribution was limited to being there with his cock in the right place and hanging on to her to make sure she didn't fall off. Suddenly it hit! Seven orgasmed and emitted a mighty scream. It was a good thing that Jase's hearing had been augmented so that he could dampen the sound; otherwise, he might have been deafened.

Seven felt as if she was held in the tenter hooks of her orgasm for hours, though, of course, it lasted only a few seconds. She collapsed against Jase as she struggled to regain control of her body. "My God, that's the biggest orgasm I have ever had that wasn't caused by penetration! The girls were right, you are something else! Now what do we do?"

"Let me lower the back of the recliner so that I am nearly flat, then put me inside you. Once I'm inside, just start moving up and down in the way that feels best to you."

"That doesn't sound like much, but I'll give it a try." Seven raised herself a little and settled back on Jase's cock so that it penetrated her as far as he could go. "Man, you are in the deepest I have ever felt you. That feels soooo gooood! OK, here goes. Let's see what happens."

Seven began to move up and down on Jase's cock. She had phenomenal control of the muscles around her vagina, and she was able to squeeze his cock to perfection—tight enough, but not too tight. She started off slow until she found the best position. She bent forward so that she could get almost continuous contact between her clit and his cock, plus her muscle control was causing his cock to rub her G-spot. This was another new experience from somebody who didn't have the ability to change the size of his prick, as some of her lovers had been able to do. This was amazing! Two new experiences in one fuck after 17,000 years of sex. What were the chances of that happening?

Seven began to chant in time with her motion, "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." She went on and on, chanting faster and faster as her speed increased and louder and louder as she approached her next orgasm. Finally, she exploded with "FUCK!" as she came and came and came. The spasms inside her body were enough to jerk Jase into a magnificent orgasm of his own. He started spurting into Seven, and the harder he squirted, the higher she rose in her orgasm. He didn't know he could hold so much liquid in his balls, it felt like he was squirting a gallon, and Seven seemed to respond to every drop! Finally, they both collapsed, neither one able to move. The recliner could have caught fire, and they might not have noticed!

Neither one could have told a questioner how long they lay on the recliner, but they eventually returned to a normal state of alert consciousness. Seven said, "I may just have this recliner encased in crystal and put on a pedestal! I have never felt anything like that. I don't know how it happened, but you have just given me the best fuck I have ever had. Humbly, Jase, I thank you."

She hugged Jase hard enough that he began to fear that his bones might break, but he managed to confine his remarks to, "You're welcome, Seven. I enjoyed it, too."

A half hour of gentle kissing and petting was enough to satisfy their needs, so Seven returned with Jase to the house back on Earth. Seven had returned all of them to a time moments after they had left to start the mission, but Judy commented, "Seven, I don't know how long you and Jase spent in your apartment, but it is obvious that it was more than time for a cup of coffee."

Seven said, "I asked Jase to show me what was so special about the recliner, and he did. You girls were absolutely correct about the recliner and what happens when Jase uses it with you. In all my 17,000 years of sex, I have never had an experience like that! As I said to Jase, I humbly thank all of you for steering me in that direction."

All of the women grinned, and Judy said, "Welcome to the 'Jase and the recliner' appreciation club. We are pleased to have you as a member! None of us has ever been able to work up the courage for a second trip. Maybe you will be the one."

Seven bowed her head and said, "I don't know if I could do it again, either. Some things are meant to be experienced only once. I think that this is one of them! I must be going. I just wanted to thank all of you for your suggestion. I'll see you soon. Goodbye."

Seven left and they all headed for the swimming pool. On the way, the telephone rang, so Judy went to answer it. It was Mrs. Joklin. She was sobbing and barely coherent as she said, "Mrs. Stewart, something terrible has happened, and I need your help. Can you come to my house right away?"

"Certainly, Mrs. Joklin, I'll be there is just a few minutes. Goodbye."

Judy walked to the pool and said, "That was Mrs. Joklin. She was in tears and said that something terrible has happened. She wants me to come over ASAP. Shirley, I think that you and Jase should come along. Please get dressed as quickly as you can and meet me at the car."

They were all dressed and at the car within 15 minutes. Judy drove as fast as she dared to the Joklin residence and parked in front. The three went to the front door and Jase rang the bell. Mary Joklin answered the door almost as if she had been standing at it waiting for the doorbell to ring. She was crying and looked like she was about to collapse. "Oh, Mrs. Stewart, I'm so glad you are here. I didn't know anybody to call, and you were so nice when you came by the other day, that I hoped that you wouldn't mind me calling you. Please come in, all of you."

Judy said, "Please call me Judy. Of course, we will help you any way we can. What has happened, and what can we do?"

"Oh, Judy, please call me Mary. It's so awful, I don't know what to do! A policeman came around half an hour ago to tell me that my husband was killed in an automobile accident. He was struck as he walked across the street. He was drunk, and he was hit as he came out of a bar. The driver of the car that hit him is innocent, it was an accident, but I don't know what to do. The police want me to come by the morgue tomorrow to make a positive identification. Oh, what will I do?"

"Well, Mary, the first thing that you will do is lie down! I will start making arrangements as soon as Shirley and I get you to bed. Jase, stay here in case something comes up or the phone rings."

Judy and Shirley helped Mary to get a nightgown on and into bed. They came back down stairs and Judy said, "I think that I should call the police and find out what I can about the accident and exactly what they want that poor woman to do."

Judy spent a hour on the telephone talking to several people at police headquarters before she got the full story on Mr. Joklin and what they wanted Mary to do. Judy said, "I think I now know about as much as the cops know. Joklin was chased out of the bar because he was drunk and had gotten belligerent. Apparently, he didn't know what he was doing, because he appeared to walk out of the bar and directly into the path of the oncoming car. It happened so fast that the driver had no way to stop before he hit Joklin. His skid marks showed that he was driving under the speed limit, and was just the victim of very bad luck. The police have not charged him with anything; he was the one who called 911 from his cell phone. Anyway, the police are calling it an unfortunate accident and are not planning to pursue the matter any further, except that they want Mary to come by the morgue tomorrow after 10:00 AM to identify the body. I'll go with her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.