Assassin: Learning the Trade - Cover

Assassin: Learning the Trade

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A 16-year-old boy becomes the first human assassin for the Galactic Police Department. Join in as he learns how to be an assassin and meets some very sexy ETs. There may even be some time travel, so watch your ass!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

Seven said, "I know you don't know what I'm talking about, so I'd better explain. I have been maintaining to the Galactic Council that you people were resourceful enough that you could handle problems on other planets. My argument was that we were wasting a great resource if we confined your work just to the Earth. You have just shown that you could work effectively on other planets.

"You people have the ability and the initiative to adapt to changing conditions and make the right tactical decisions under great pressure. No other species we know of can do that as well as you humans can. Will you please agree to work on other planets, we need your talents very badly?"

Jase said, "I don't know about the others, but I am quite willing to help you on other planets. But I think we need to discuss this among ourselves before we give you a final answer."

"Of course! Please excuse me, I didn't mean to put pressure on you for your decision. Take as much time as you need, but we are anxious to receive your answer. I'll leave you now; I know that you need to rest after your last mission. Goodbye for now."

Seven disappeared and Jase turned to the other two. "I, for one, need to unwind after the stress of that last mission. How do you girls feel about a group shower?"

There were two squeals of agreement, and the three ran to the bathroom off the master bedroom. They stripped as soon as they arrived and just dropped their armor and equipment on the floor. Jase reached in and adjusted the temperature of the water. When he got it right, they all stepped into the shower and just enjoyed the feel of the water running over their bodies.

This pause didn't last long as Jo reached for Jase's cock with one hand and Judy's pussy with the other hand. Judy and Jase soaped up their hands and attacked Jo's tits with vigorous massages. Jo started to quiver with this dual attack and she came in record time. Jo jacked Jase's cock with more enthusiasm than skill, but it made no difference—he came explosively and nearly collapsed on the floor. Jo palmed Judy's pussy and sucked on her nipple as she pushed her middle finger as far as it would reach inside Judy's tunnel. Only a minimum of sucking and rubbing of Judy's G-spot brought her off. The three lovingly washed each other and dried off. They adjourned to the bed and spent the next several hours in heavy 3-way love making.


Jeff and Ann had come home from school to find the house empty. Ann remarked, "They must be on a mission. No telling how long before they get back. Let's go for a swim. I'll meet you there as soon as I shuck these clothes."

Jeff remarked, "You're on. Last one in is a rotten egg!" He laughed as he rushed to his room.

Ann had already returned to the pool by the time Jeff got there. She said, "What held you up? I thought you were in a hurry to get to the water."

"I was, but something came up." Jeff pointed to his cock and grinned. It was standing at attention and was an impressive 5 inches long, considering his age.

"My, Jeff, how you have grown! You certainly are big enough now to give a girl a ride she would enjoy."

"Yeah, that may be, but what girl would have anything to do with an almost-13-year-old. Girls who are interested in sex can have their pick of older guys, so none are interested in me. I admit that I have started thinking about sex most of the time, it kind of hit me like a bomb when I saw Jo naked a little while ago."

"I can believe that. She really is sexy. I saw your cock stand up and I was surprised. I didn't think that you were old enough."

"Honestly, I didn't either. I've seen your and Mom's tits and pussy for weeks, now, and it didn't do anything to me, but as soon as I saw her, I was ready to give sex a try. But, since then, seeing your tits and pussy really turns me on. Ann, you are beautiful!"

"Jeff, you're very good looking, yourself. I have to say that seeing you with your cock sticking out like that really turns me on."

"Ann, I know you're my sister and all, but can I touch you? I'm dying to know what tits and pussy feel like. I know, too, that you and Jase have had sex, so you probably are not interested in me, but you can touch me if you want to."

"Oh, Jeff, of course you can touch me if it means so much to you. Yes, I'd like to touch you. I do wonder what other boys feel like. Let's go to my bedroom where we can do it right."

Jeff's face lit up at that. "Wonderful, let's go!"

Ann said, "I feel kind of sticky. Let's hit the shower, first."

They went into the shower for Ann's room and stepped in. "It's kind of small in this shower for two people. You're going to feel my tits just standing there!"

Jeff laughed, but suddenly got serious. "Can I wash you? You can do me."

Ann looked at her brother and shivered. "Sure, that would be fun!"

Jeff was as awkward as any boy would be, but he seemed to get hold of himself and moved with certainty. He soaped his hands and started at Ann's shoulders. To Ann's surprise, he rubbed his hands down first one arm and then the other, actually washing them. When he finished with her arms, he turned her around and washed her back, taking care to wash all the way from her neck to her waist.

He repositioned her to give himself a bit more room and squatted down. He carefully washed her hips and buttocks. He gently pushed her feet a little farther apart and washed the crack between her buttocks. He was careful not to touch her pussy as he washed her thighs. He washed down her legs and carefully did her feet.

Jeff stood and turned Ann to face him. By now, she was so sexually excited that her nipples were sticking out so hard that they actually were painful from the pressure. He soaped his hands, again, and started washing her chest. He stayed above her breasts as he washed the front of her shoulders. Ann thought, "At last!" as he started to lower his hands.

She felt him brush against her nipples and she exploded into orgasm! Jeff was able to grab her before she fell, but it was a close thing. He pulled her to his chest and wrapped his arms around her as she sagged against him. The feeling of her nipples against his chest was almost enough to set him off, but he managed to resist the urge. Ann pulled herself together and stood back on her own feet. She was still a bit groggy as Jeff began to wash her tits.

God, this was almost as good as having a cock moving inside her tunnel. She had no idea that she could feel like this just from being bathed! Jeff's hands massaging her tits was close to setting her off, again. Then it happened! Jeff pinched her nipples between his thumb and fingers and rolled them a little. Oooh, it happened again! Another orgasm hit her, but Jeff was ready this time and pulled her to him before she had any chance to fall.

She recovered and resumed standing on her own. When Jeff was sure that she could stand by herself, he resumed washing Ann. He rubbed his hands down her belly and over her pubic mound, but not on her pussy. He squatted again and washed her thighs in front as well as the rest of her legs.

She was still in a daze as Jeff stood up and touched her pussy. He laid his palm so that his fingers were down and the heel of his hand was just above her slit. He moved his fingers around a bit and slid his middle finger into her tunnel. He didn't push in very far and didn't move it around. He quickly removed his finger and begin to slide his hand up until his finger touched her clit. For the third time, she came! This time, he had to react fast to keep her from falling.

This time, it took Ann a couple of minutes to recover. She said, "Jeff, I hate to say this, but there is no way I can stand here any longer. Please help me to my bed before I collapse, completely." The soap had been rinsed off them almost as fast as Jeff had applied it, so that was no problem. He helped her out of the shower and had her sit on the toilet while he dried her off.

Jeff dried himself somewhat perfunctorily and almost carried Ann to her bed. He turned down the covers and helped her to lie down. Once she was in place he turned to leave. "Where are you going," she asked in almost a panic.

"I was going to my room while you rested."

"No, no! Please lie down here beside me. You have given me such a wonderful experience that I want to return the favor. It will just take me a few minutes to get myself under control. Jeff, you have no idea what a grand lover you are! Don't leave me. I want more!"

Jeff smiled and lay down beside his sister. He was about the same size as Ann, so they had no trouble in spooning as she rolled over with her back to him. His free hand just naturally found it way to her tit, and Jeff began to massage it gently as he explored its firmness and texture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.