Assassin: Learning the Trade - Cover

Assassin: Learning the Trade

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A 16-year-old boy becomes the first human assassin for the Galactic Police Department. Join in as he learns how to be an assassin and meets some very sexy ETs. There may even be some time travel, so watch your ass!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence  

Despite what Jo had said, she was still a little nervous about parading around a strange house with no clothes on, so she donned a robe she found in the bathroom for her walk to the pool. She couldn't help wondering if she was being set up for some cruel practical joke, but she sincerely hoped that wouldn't happen.

Since the death of her mother and brother, she had longed for someone to be close to. So far, she hadn't found anyone, but she had the strangest feeling about the Stewart family. Maybe, they were the ones she was looking for.

Jo walked into the pool area with some trepidation, but she was relieved to see Ann standing at the side of the pool without a suit on. Jo breathed much easier as she walked into the room. Judy and Jase were already in the pool, and it was obvious through the clear water that neither one was wearing a suit. Jo went to a lounge near the pool and dropped her robe on it.

Jo's body was stunningly beautiful. She was tall, 5-feet, 8-inches, and 34-26-36 in the important places. Her skin was a wonderful dark chocolate and glistened with good health. For those who were interested, she had shaved her pubic hair to a narrow "landing strip." Any man who saw her unclothed was bound to react in the expected way, and Jase was no exception. To the surprise of all, but most of all, himself, Jeff reacted with his first erection. Of course, he had stirrings before, but this was an hones-to-God hard-on! Judy and Ann also reacted, but their reaction was one of awe—they were impressed by the beauty they saw.

Jo couldn't help smiling at their reactions. She was used to people showing a favorable reaction to her body, but this was truly delicious. She smiled and slowly entered the pool by walking sexily down the steps into the water. Ann jumped into the pool and went over to Jo. "I've got to know, did you plan your entry, or did it just work out that way. Whatever it was, please teach it to me!" she begged.

Jo laughed at that and said, "I just was worried about what kind of reception I would get, and I was a little timid when I came in. You all put me at my ease, so I was able to act naturally."

Judy said, "My God! If that was natural, I can't wait to see when you put some effort into looking sexy!"

That comment broke everybody up into gales of laughter, and the atmosphere was clear and relaxed for the rest of Jo's stay with the Stewarts. They played in the water for an hour or so, then Jo just got too tired to continue. Judy, Jase, and Jo climbed out of the pool and dried off, leaving the kids to play some more.

The three went into the living room and sat down. Jo said, "I want to tell you how much I appreciate you saving me, tonight. I really didn't see much, but what I did see was absolutely impressive! I sure would like to be able to do what you did."

Judy answered, "Before we give you any details, please tell us about yourself. For one thing, we'd like to know how you wound up in such a fix."

"It was stupidity on my part. I'm studying criminal justice at the university; I'm a senior. I was at a coffee shop when this guy came up and sat down beside me. We started talking, and I told him what I was studying. He said that he was an undercover cop, and he was headed out to stake out a place where pimps and hookers usually gathered. He asked if I wanted to go along, and I jumped at the chance to see real cops in action.

"When we got there, he told me that he was really a pimp, and I was just added to his stable. I told him 'Hell, no!' but his friends showed up, and you know the rest."

"Why did you choose criminal justice? That strikes me as an odd topic for someone as beautiful as you."

"Thank you for the compliment, but it goes back to my high school years. My mother and brother were killed in a drive-by shooting aimed at someone else. The police didn't seem very interested in solving the case, after all, the victims were just niggers. I wanted to do something to change that, so I decided to study criminal justice in hopes that I could make a difference."

"OK, I'll tell you our secret. Jase and I are crime fighters, but on a major scale. Jase, please show Jo some of our abilities."

Jase went through some of the same exercises he had shown Judy that first night. When he finished, he said, "I'm sorry, Jo, but that's all I can show you without damaging the house."

Jo was staring at Jase with wide eyes, "Damn, that's awesome! How the hell can you do that?"

"Judy and I have been treated in such a way that our bodies are much more powerful than an ordinary human. We will also live as long as we want to and we will never age. I can't tell you more right now."

"Oh, would I love to join you. Is there any way that I can acquire your abilities and join your fight against criminals?"

"It's possible. Excuse me for a minute, and I'll check it out." With that, Jase got up and went to his bedroom to call Seven.

Seven showed up immediately, of course. "What can I do for you, Jase?"

"Judy and I have met someone who we would like to have join us in working for the GPD. We'd like for you to meet her and check her out."

"OK, where is she?"

"She's in our living room. Can you come meet her, now?"

They walked into the living room, and it was a question of who was more surprised to see the other. Jo was shocked at the sight of an obvious ET and showed it. Seven was shocked for a different reason. "Johari Johnson, are you the new recruit?"

"Yes, I am. Who are you?"

"I am Number 7, though Jase and his friends just call me Seven. I am a member of the Galactic Council and the liaison to Jase and Judy. Jase, Judy, the reason I am startled to see Johari as a candidate is simply because she was one of the candidates we had considered when we chose Jase. The line between the two was so fine that we chose Jase because of his fondness for science fiction, so we thought that he would have an easier time adapting to ETs. Johari is certainly welcome to our group if you want her."

Judy said, "Yes, we do want her. When can you start processing?"

Seven blurred for a moment before she answered, "We can take Johari right now if she really wants it. What do you say, Johari?"

"Oh, yes, I want to do whatever Judy and Jase are doing, though I haven't heard the full story."

Jase said, "Jo, in a nutshell: we work for the Galactic Police Department as assassins. That's not as bad as it sounds. People don't really die, just their bodies. The soul goes into a pool that is tapped for rebirth as babies are available. Hopefully, the next time around, the soul does a better job with its life. We are free to work on our own when not on assignment for the GPD. That's what we were doing when we found you. We are trying to break up the drug ring that is concentrating on selling to children. You are welcome to join us in our work."

"OK, Seven, I'm ready to go. That's the kind of work I want to do."

"Let's go, then. Jase, Judy, I'll have her back very soon."

Less than a minute later, a changed Jo was back. "Man, that was quite an experience! I'm supposed to go back in 2 days for the rest of my training. It's hard to believe that so much can happen in so short a time."

Jase asked, "How far did they go with your training?"

"We just did the first phase, involving learning how to care for my improved body. I'll get the weapons and learning phase when I go back in 2 days. Also, that's when I'll get my own invisibility armor. Those fifteens are cute, aren't they?"

Jo pirouetted and said, "Notice anything different?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.