Adventure in the Park - Cover

Adventure in the Park

by Kim Normundie

Copyright© 2007 by Kim Normundie

BDSM Sex Story: Self-Bondage In The Park

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   .

I am 22 years old, 5'6" tall, long straight black hair, and I have an athletic body. I live in the suburbs of Nashville, TN. Just outside of Nashville is a fairly large public park; this is where my story takes place.

It was a beautiful spring day and I decided that a little adventure was in order. I woke early and found the items I would need. This consisted of leather wrists and ankle cuffs that lock onto your limbs, a inflatable gag, a neck collar that has "D"rings on it, locks and chain, and lastly a harness that holds a dildo and butt plug with my favorite dildo and biggest butt plug.

The first thing to do was to give myself an enema, I love the way a gallon of warm soapy water made me look pregnant, I fill my tummy with the soapy water and sit on the toilet until I can stand it no more and when I think I can stand it no more, I push with all my might and feel the water splash all over my ass. I then take a cold washcloth and wash my ass off and lube it up for the butt plug. I put the harness on and pull it up until I feel the dildo hit my pussy lips, I spread them apart and continue to pull up until the butt plug, all 10" of it, touches my ass. Now with a little trouble I pull and pull until the plug slides into my ass. I then lock the harness in place. The key to the harness I throw out into my back yard, I will have to wait until dark to get it. I had forgot about the dildo until its timer turned it on and it started to get my pussy real wet.

Next I put on my wrist and ankle cuffs on and lock them, I put these keys in my mailbox. I next put on a pair of sandals and a tee shirt so that I can drive to the park. I like driving with the wrist and ankle cuffs on because if I have to stop or get out of my car people will see what I have on. My car by the way is a convertible and I love to drive with the top down so people in trucks can see inside for their viewing pleasure.

I check to see that I have my other items ready and in the car. This done I lock my house and place the key in its hiding place by the front door. I get in my car and back down the drive way and start for the park. The whole time I am driving the dildo in my pussy is buzzing away and I am getting closer and closer to orgasm and when I can stand it no more the damn things stops.

I pull onto the park and look for a quiet place to start my adventure. I find it hard to find but at the last minute I see the perfect spot, it is by the beginning of a trail and no one will see me enter the woods I hope.

I stop the car and get out and go to the trunk and open it and get out my bag of toys. I look around to see if anyone is watching and hoping that I am going unnoticed I take off my shoes and shirt and put them in the trunk and make a run for the woods. Once in the woods I looked around and confident that no one has noticed I place my bag on the ground and start phase 2.

I get the collar out and put it on and lock it. I also put the inflatable gag in my mouth and blow it up until I think my mouth is going to bust. I then check the rest of the locks and make sure that the locks are opened this done I take the keys and throw them across the parking lot into some bushes this will insure that I will be here until dark.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.