Marriage Made in Heaven or Hell - Cover

Marriage Made in Heaven or Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Was my new wife an angel or a devil?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom  

The first thing we did when we got home was move our stuff from our old apartments to the bigger new one Kathy had found. As we were moving in this guy came up to Kathy and said, "I thought you were not moving in until next week."

"I told you it was this week. Frank I want you to meet my new husband Billie. Billie I want you to meet an ex boyfriend of mine Frank."

Frank shook my hand squeezing it and with a smile on his face said, "Nice to meet you, I'm sure we will become good friends."

After he left I said to Kathy in an angry voice, "How could you select an apartment building where one of your ex boyfriends live?"

"How do you think I knew about this place? When I was going out with Frank I stayed overnight a few times. Just wait until you see the view from our balcony."

"And I asked you not to call me Billie in front of strangers."

"I like the name Billie better than Bill; it suits you better."

Two days later Kathy invited Frank and his sister Ann to dinner. They shared an apartment on the 8th floor while we had one on the 2nd. Frank was not working full time. He was an artist. He didn't sell much so he supplemented his income by teaching art classes at home. Ann worked in an office and I think it was her paycheck that paid most of the bills.

Kathy cooked the dinner and the roast was overdone and the potatoes were not cooked enough. Frank commented, "Cooking never was what you did best. Should I tell Billie what you are good at?"

"Now behave yourself Frank, Billie doesn't need to know everything."

Ann was very quiet. She was fat with short black hair and kind of shy. Kathy and Frank did most of the talking.

We settled into married life. Kathy had quit her job when we got married. I only got to make love to her once every 2 weeks. The first time I complained she said I should be happy with that, as she should be making me wait a month. She still expected me to suck her to an orgasm almost every night though.

Kathy soon got bored not working. She said she wanted to join Frank's afternoon art class and learn how to paint pictures. I did not like the idea that Frank was teaching Kathy but I agreed she needed something to do during the day.

The night I came home after her 1st art class I asked her how it went. "It's a lot of fun and Frank told me my art lessons would be free if I agreed to be his model for a new night class he was starting. I accepted his offer right away. See what a good wife I am, I am saving you money."

"What kind of modeling does he want you to do?"

"Nude modeling of course; I lay on a mat and his class paints pictures of me."

"I don't like you posing nude in front of him."

"Duuh, I was his girlfriend for over 6 months. He has seen me naked plenty of times. He is the only one that touches me as he positions me. The others can only look."

I did not like the whole idea of her classes but she loved it. I still remember the first time she showed me a picture she had painted. It was an abstract that looked to me like the place where artists clean their brushes, but she was very proud of it and had me buy an expensive frame and hang it up on our living room wall.

Kathy spent a lot of time in Frank's apartment. She was doing her art classes in the afternoon and going back in the evening to pose for him.

He had somehow got a gallery in New York to show his paintings and some from his brightest students.

Now Kathy spent even more time up there as she painted more pictures hoping Frank would pick hers to show. Now it was make your own dinner as she and Frank worked on her paintings. Then it was do the laundry and clean the apartment because she was too busy helping Frank get ready for the art show.

Then the final straw; "Sweetie, Frank was wondering if you could come up to his apartment twice a week and clean it for him. Ann has taken a job as a waitress every night and on weekends so that she can earn some money to help pay for Frank's New York trip so she has no time to clean the apartment. Frank said he would pay me 50 dollars each time you clean his place to help me get money for my trip expenses."

"What do you mean your expenses?"

"Didn't I tell you? This big art dealer in New York is having a showing an auction of up and coming artists and their brightest students. Frank was lucky enough to be one of the artists selected and he has chosen me and Mr. and Mrs. Williamson to accompany him to New York. We can each take 3 pictures to enter in the auction. Who knows, if somebody likes my paintings I could make thousands. This could be my big break. I am going to take the one hanging in the living room and another one I am working on right now but if you don't make enough money for me cleaning his apartment I still might have to borrow some money from you."

"I can appreciate your enthusiasm but there is no way I am cleaning his apartment. How could you even ask me that? How can you treat me this way? You spend more time with Frank than you do with me, and he probably gets more sex from you than I do."

"You look so cute when you are jealous. Are you afraid I am fucking him upstairs every day while I only let you do it twice a month? Maybe I pay for my art lesions with my pussy. I'm sure if you agree to cleanup his place he will let you watch what we do.

"OK, OK, I have another way to make money if you don't want to help me out that way. His afternoon art class is mainly women, but his night class where I am naked is all men. They have the option of painting a picture or taking photographs. Then they asked Frank if they could take Playboy style pictures of me. He said yes provided they paid him more so that meant I got paid more too. After a couple days of me doing sexy poses for them they asked Frank if they could fuck me if they paid him a lot more. Now don't get all upset because Frank said no. He said what he would do is set up privacy screens and make me dance for them and play with myself and they could jerk off. They had to pay Frank more money for this and he increased my percentage from 15% to 20% of the fee they paid him.

"Just so you won't feel left out when I get home I'll strip and dance for you and you can jerk off and it won't cost you anything."

"You have the nerve to tell me you are doing sexy dancing so guys can jerk off and you expect me to be happy?"

"Frank told me not to tell you. I try and do something nice for you and all you do is yell at me. Fine, I withdraw my offer. I am trying my best to raise some money for my New York trip without borrowing from you, and do you appreciate that? No. Do you give me any encouragement? No. Everything I do to help our marriage you are against."

"OK, I am sorry. I will pay for your New York trip, but no more posing so the guys can jerk off."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.