Marriage Made in Heaven or Hell - Cover

Marriage Made in Heaven or Hell

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Was my new wife an angel or a devil?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom  

My name is Bill and I am a systems analyst for HI TECH COMPUTERS. I graduated college with the top mark in computer science. What can I say; I am very good at what I do. This is my first job and even though I have worked just six months, I got my first raise.

In the same office works the most gorgeous girl I have seen. Her name is Kathy. She has short blond hair that she wears in a ponytail. She wears very short skirts and those short tight sweaters that show off her bare midriff. She is a junior programmer, not a very good one, but what she lacks in knowledge she more than makes up for in looks. The boss has threatened to fire her several times because she makes so many mistakes. I think the only reason he hasn't is that Kathy flirts with him. She is very outgoing and everyone in the office likes her, even the boss.

I am almost the opposite. I do my job well but I am rather shy, especially when it comes to girls. I'm sure I am the only guy in the office that has not tried to date her, but sometimes I daydream about going on a date with her. I look at her a lot but I have never said more than good morning to her.

One morning Mr. Adams came storming out of his office up to Kathy's desk. "This is the 3rd time you have submitted this simple program and it still doesn't work. I've had it with you; either you fix this up and give it to me first thing in the morning or you are fired. And don't bother crying, tears are not going to save you this time."

The whole office was quiet as he went back to his office and slammed the door. A few minutes later Kathy got up and went into his office closing the door behind her.

"I bet she is going to give him a blowjob," Tim said.

"It's time she got fired. I don't think she has done anything right since she got here. I don't know why Mr. Adams even hired her," John replied.

"You know how sexy she is, I bet he didn't even read her resume," Alex volunteered

"I'll bet she didn't even have a resume," Tim laughed.

A few minutes later Kathy came out of his office. You could tell by the look on her face that she was mad.

Shortly before lunch, Kathy came over to my desk. "Billie," she said, "how about taking me out to lunch?"

I was thrilled, excited and nervous all at the same time. "Sure," I stammered out, "Where would you like to go?"

"Go to the Loft. I'll meet you there. I don't want anyone from the office to know we are having lunch. If you leave now you should be able to get a window seat and I'll join you in about 15 minutes."

Life does not get better than this, me Bill Baxter, having lunch with Kathy. The window seats at the Loft are booths. When Kathy arrived she sat beside me, not in the seat on the opposite side of the table. I could feel her leg against mine.

"You heard what Brian; I mean Mr. Adams said this morning. He is going to fire me. Do you want me to lose my job?"

"No, I like looking at you, I man working with you." I could see a slight smile on her face.

"I know you could fix up that program easy. How about coming to my place after work? It would be sort of like a date. You would redo my program and I'll order a pizza and we'll have a couple drinks."

"I would like that. What time do you want me to arrive?"

"You can drive me. Leave the office promptly at 5 pm and wait in your car until I get there."

This was turning out to be a great day. It felt great to have her in my car. Sitting beside me her skirt slid up almost to her panties. She had beautiful legs. I wasn't sure if she was a devil or an angel.

"Do you like my legs Billie? Better keep your eyes on the road; we don't want any accidents, do we?" Now I was embarrassed that she caught me looking.

She had brought her laptop from work. In her apartment she made herself a rum and coke saying she would make me one after I fixed her program. "There is a TV program coming on that I always watch. I'll sip my drink and watch it in my bedroom while you fix up my work. When the show is over I'll come out and order pizza."

She had the TV on so loud that it bothered my concentration a little, but fortunately the program was not complex. Looking at her coding I could see it was so bad it's no wonder Mr. Adams wanted to fire her. I repaired her program and made a couple small changes that would make it more effective than requested.

After her TV show she came out and was very pleased to know that her program was fixed. She ordered the pizza and made two more drinks. I don't drink much but I enjoyed that drink just knowing I was alone with Kathy in her apartment. She sat down opposite me and with a smile on her face she stuck her bare foot in my crotch. I got a hard-on instantly and I know I blushed.

"Does that feel good Billie?"

"Yes, I like it a lot."

"Then why don't you give my foot a few kisses to show me your appreciation?" Just then the pizza man rang the doorbell. "Get that will you sweetie, I'm a little short of cash right now."

Over pizza she pumped me for information, especially about my sex life, and while I tried to hide it she found out I was a virgin. "Oh Billie, that is so sweet. I don't think I have ever met a virgin boy over the age of twelve." Shortly after that I went home but not before she got me to pick her up for work because she did not want to carry a laptop on the bus. Once she found out how close I lived she said why don't you pick me up every morning and drive me home at night because I hate taking the bus. Of course I told her I would.

When she gave her program to Mr. Adams in the morning he was ecstatic. "I knew you could do it if you put your mind to it instead of flirting all the time. All you needed was someone to push you a little. Now I want you to fix up the Omega program. I had been holding off because I thought you couldn't do it. Now that I know you can I want this fixed by sometime tomorrow."

Kathy with a confident grin said, "OK boss, you will have it tomorrow morning."

Later Kathy came over to me. "I am going out to lunch with Alex today but after work you can drive me home and fix up that program, right?"

I felt like she was taking advantage of me a little, but her work was not complex and I did enjoy her company so I said yes. This one took a little longer and Kathy took a bath while I fixed her program. She came out wearing just her bathrobe.

"Would you like to kiss me Billie?'

"Yes, I want to very much."

"Then kiss where I point."

She started with her feet. She had me kissing her arch, her heel and her toes. What is it with her and feet? Then she had me kissing her ankles, her legs and her thighs. Then she spread her robe and pointed to her pussy. "Remember, no licking, just kissing." It was similar when she pointed to her breasts, "No sucking just kisses."

Finally she pointed to her lips. I went to kiss her when she grabbed my head and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. Chills ran up and down my back. I fell in love with her at that moment.

For the next couple days she had no programming to do, just some routine office duties and she ignored me completely. I got up my nerve to ask her out to lunch but she said no, she was having lunch with Tim that day and John the next. She still expected me to pick her up in the morning and take her home at night but she would not invite me in. It was like I had become her chauffeur. I was actually glad when I heard Mr. Adams give her a new programming job to do. She had one week to get it done.

That afternoon she was over at my desk. "How about taking me to dinner and then we will go back to my place and you can do some programming for me and then we can have some fun?"

This was going to be 2 nights work even for me. As before Kathy took her bath while I worked and she came out wearing her bathrobe. She got me all nervous and excited again by sticking her foot in my crotch and wiggling her toes to give me a hard on.

"You love me don't you?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"I guess, I guess I do."

"No guessing, tell me straight out."

"Yes Kathy, I love you."

"Tell me again and tell me how much you love me."

"I love you with my whole heart. I feel good when I am with you and sad when I am not."

"If you really loved me you would kiss my feet. You know how much I like that." So of course I kissed her feet all over.

"That's a good boy. For your reward you can suck my nipples," she said lying back on the sofa and exposing her beautiful breasts to me. "Suck me like a baby trying to get my milk. When I say now, bite me very gently with your teeth and pull on the nipple a little." I tried my best to please her, listening carefully to her instructions.

"Sweetie, that was so good; you are a good sucker. You've got me all hot. I was going to wait until we knew each other better before I let you suck my pussy but I am feeling so horny that I am going to make an exception. Kneel down between my legs and I'll teach you how to pleasure me." I am sure she kept me at it for close to an hour. I think she came 3 times because each time she would pull me by the hair and hold my head tight against her pussy.

"I am going to have a drink and watch TV in my bedroom so when you finish up, print out for me what you have done before you go home." I'm not sure what I expected but I hoped she would do something for me. My penis had been hard for so long it was almost painful. The least she could have done was say Thank you.

The next day she wanted me back to finish the job. Her boss had given her a week but she wanted to impress him by having it done in 3 days. That evening as I carried her laptop into her apartment she suddenly said, "Billie I just remembered I have a date tonight, so we will skip dinner and you can go right to work while I get ready for my date."

"Why don't we do it tomorrow then when we can both be together? You have the whole week to get it done."

"No Billie, I want it done tonight. I know what you want; you want to suck me off again. I told you that you could only do it once. Now go get started while I take a shower.

A bit later she called me into her bedroom. She was standing naked by her bed. "Which panties should I wear, the red silk ones or the black thong?" I did not want to help her in any way get ready for her date. I was hurt that she was even going out with somebody else; I thought we were going steady. "Come on Billie, help me, I want to make him so horny that he begs me to allow him to fuck me. Which pair would make you beg Billie?"

I refused to answer such a question. "Don't look so sad Billie just because another guy is going to fuck me; after all we are not even engaged. Now be a good boy and come and kiss my pussy and then you had better get back to work. Don't bother to wait for me because I'll probably be late so once you finish your work you might as well go home."

That night I decided to ask her to marry me. When I suggested that she said I had to propose properly so Friday after work I could come in with her and she would show me what to do. That Friday as I drove her home, I was quite excited because it sure sounded like she was going to accept my proposal. When we got in she took off her panties and sprawled on her lounge chair sipping the rum and coke I prepared for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.