Political Aspirations - Cover

Political Aspirations

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2007 by TheMoose63

Incest Sex Story: Nicole has grown up in a wealthy family with everything she wants given to her. One night she is raped by someone so unexpected that it changes her entire outlook on sex. Ever since that night she couldn't have a satisfying sex life that is until two years later after joining the Navy and meeting Chief Johnson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

Nicole slowly opened her eyes and looked around the sparsely furnished room, sighed and wondered one more time if she had made the right decision. She scooted up in the old rickety wooden slated bed, leaning back against the headboard her back supported only by a single dingy yellow pillowcase. The movement to sit up caused the stiffly starched yellow-white sheet to slide down her body revealing her smallish breasts to the morning light that was streaming in through the broken Venetian blinds. She stretched her arms, yawned and wondered what changes this day would bring.

Nicole Cary Dews was a wealthy debutant and the daughter of a former Connecticut Senator and the titular head of the Dews family but now she was simply Ensign Nicole Cary Dews, United States Navy... God her mother had been furious at her decision to join the Navy but her father had simply been amused. Nicole had grown up with all the trappings of the east coast wealthy, the fancy cars, the huge homes, the designer clothes and enough available money to do exactly what she wanted to do, when she wanted to do it. Up to her decision to join the Navy her life had seemed to be permanently caught between her father J. Richard Dews, who was currently the head of a large New York investment firm and who gave her everything she wanted, or asked for and her mother who was permanently ensconced in their four million dollar Connecticut home, and who constantly doted over her. She thought about her life of luxury and what the next few years in the Navy would mean to her future. Nicole had made the decision early in her university studies to follow in her fathers' footsteps and enter politics. After graduating magnum cum laude from Yale University, with a degree in history, she realized that a four year stint in the Navy would serve her well when she campaigned for elective office.

Nicole ran her fingers through her newly shorn hair, now no longer than two inches and she smiled remembering the shocked look on her mothers face as well as her stunned words..."Oh my God Nicole, what have you done to your beautiful hair?" Well, she thought, it was now cut into a utilitarian style for her next nine months at sea on the newly commissioned Navy cruiser, USS DaNang.

As she lay back in the bed her hand slid beneath the sheet and her fingers found her labia and without even realizing what she was doing she began to slowly caress the outer lips as she thought about how long it had been since she had had a man touch her down there, a real man. God damn it, she thought, I really need to get fucking laid! Unsaid, even in her own mind, was the fact that Nicole was having difficulty having a normal relationship with a man ever since she... well ever since. She stopped playing with herself and slipped out of bed and naked, walked into the small bathroom and turned on the shower.

Five minutes later and dripping wet she stepped out of the shower and looked at her profile in the foggy mirror. At 22 and five-foot seven with almost no bust line to speak of she thought that she looked more like a teenage boy than a naval officer. As she toweled off and wiped the water off her shoulders her fingers touched her nipples, the most sensitive part of her body, and she tugged and pulled on them and felt her pussy coming to life. Nicole had always thought that her lack of breasts had been made up for by the ultra sensitivity of her nipples. Her last boyfriend, the grad student turned asshole, George Waldrup Marple the IV had found out very quickly that even the smallest amount of caressing of her nipples made her pussy gush with wetness and broke out her very active libido... which is exactly why she had to be careful with who she allowed access to her body, after all with her political aspirations it wouldn't do for a future politician, maybe a congresswoman or even a senator to have her sex life spread around in the tabloids.

Nicole stopped playing with her nipples and her thoughts drifted back to the last time she had been out with George and then onto the one encounter in her life in which a man had actually satisfied her, actually filled her with a passion that no one ever had, before or after, and had made her orgasm over and over and yet that one special encounter probably ruined her sex life forever!

Two Years Ago:

The event that changed her sex life forever took place during her junior year at Yale. It was a Friday night during the spring break and she had met George at his parents' home in the Hampton and they had gone into the City for the evening. George took her to Tavern on the Green for dinner then out clubbing where they enjoyed themselves dancing and drinking but as the night wore on she realized that she had definitely had too much to drink so they took a cab to the Marriott Marquis in Times Square where George had reserved a room. Although she and George had been intimate on a number of occasions it had always been at his shared apartment at school and she was looking forward to being alone with him in the luxury of a suite at the Marriott.

Once they arrived at the hotel they checked in and then took the elevator to the eleventh floor. They got off the elevator and, laughing and kissing, walked down the corridor to their suite. Once inside the suite Nicole didn't even turn on the lights she simply removed her blouse and camisole and let George start licking and sucking on her breasts. As her pussy flooded with wetness they stumbled through the suite finally finding the couch where she lay back and enjoyed the ministrations of George's lips and tongue on her breasts. When she felt her skirt being lifted and her panties tugged on she lifted her hips and let George take them off then basked in a warm glow as his tongue split her pussy searching for her clit. Then, even as tipsy as she was, it dawned on her... how in the hell could George be eating her pussy and sucking on her breasts at the same time? Her eyes flew open and there, between her legs, was none other than William Blainey, George's college roommate. She pushed George away and leapt up from the couch and covered her nakedness. "What in the fuck is going on George?"

"Oh Jesus Christ Nicole, just fucking relax. I know that you have always liked William and he has always been attracted to you so I invited him to join us tonight. Jesus girl don't be such a fucking prude!"

She starred at George, her eyes darting fire then she straightened her skirt and grabbed her blouse. "You are a fucking perverted bastard George, fucking perverted!" With that said Nicole finished putting on her blouse and stomped out of the suite, took the elevator to the lobby and hailed a cab. Not having a place to stay for the night she directed the cabbie to take her to the apartment building farther downtown where her father kept an apartment. She paid the driver, smiled and said hello to the doorman and took the elevator to the 54th floor and let herself inside her daddy's apartment. She knew it would be empty, her father having taken the train to Connecticut for the weekend hours earlier. Nicole went into the master bedroom and undressed then wearing nothing but a pair of panties walked out to the bar and made herself a drink then took it and went back into the master bedroom and slipped under the covers.

Some time later she awoke with a start and had no idea what time it was. There was a noise in the living room... well not actually a noise, but voices coming from the living room. What the hell, she thought as she eased herself out of the bed and silently made her way over to the bedroom door. Nicole peeked into the living room and what she saw shocked her to no end. Her father was obviously drunk and was in the midst of taking off his shirt and tie while yelling at a woman who was definitely not her mother.

"God damn it Carol, I said take off your fucking clothes. You told me you give the best blowjobs in the City and I want you to prove it, now get the fuck out of your clothes girl!"

Nicole was not only shocked to see her father with another woman she was even more shocked to hear his crude and vulgar remarks about sex. Never in her life had she heard her mother and father even bring up the topic of love much less sex. She left the door ajar and walked back to the bed and retrieved her blouse and put it on then slipped into her skirt. Now, modestly covered, she marched back to the door intent on confronting her father. She was just reaching for the door handle when she heard her father telling Carol to hurry up.

"God damn it I said get out of those clothes and blow me... now do it!"

"Wait just a fucking minute Richard; I have to take a piss."

"Alright, alright but hurry up I need my cock sucked and I want some pussy too, I haven't had a good fuck in months!"

As Nicole reached for the door knob the door swung opened and Carol walked in the bedroom and in the dark was oblivious to Nicole's presence. She staggered across the room and into the bathroom and Nicole heard the woman void her bladder, then the unmistakable sound of a toilet paper roll being used and the toilet flushed. Carol appeared at the door of the bathroom, looked around and still didn't notice Nicole as she stumbled over to the bed, flopped down and started snoring.

At that moment Nicole was madder than hell and even more determined to confront her father and she purposefully walked into the living room and across to the bar where her father was standing, his back to her, sipping on a drink. "Father I..."

When she spoke he turned and looked at her, his eyes cloudy and unrecognizing, "God damn it Carol it's about time you came back. Say... I thought I told you to get the fuck out of those clothes?" Then he reached out for her.

Nicole shrunk back. "It's me daddy, I'm not Carol." She was stunned when he grabbed her blouse by the lapels and jerked it open, her buttons flying everywhere. "Daddy what are you..."

"Fuck Carol if you want to play a game that's fine with me... and it's even better if you want to pretend you're my daughter, shit I've wanted to fuck Nicole for years but tonight you'll do just fine."

Nicole was shocked at the revelation that she had been a sexual fantasy of her fathers and when she looked into his face for some sort of recognition all she saw was his glazed over eyes and the lust on his face, then he hit her. The slap shook her to the bone and then the realization settled in that he really didn't know who she was. By the time she even thought enough to react he had ripped off her skirt and tossed her over the arm of the couch with her butt up in the air. She twisted and turned and tried to get away from him but he was just too big and strong so she stopped thrashing around and began to cry. "Oh daddy, please... don't..."

He ripped off her panties and slapped her butt. That's great Carol, go ahead and plead with me. Beg me to fuck you, beg to suck my cock. Just keep pretending that you're my little Nicole and that you want to suck and fuck me."

The incident itself was obviously traumatic enough although her imminent rape hadn't registering on her yet but there was one thing she did know, even if she didn't know why, and that was the way her father had ripped off her clothes and forced her over the end of the couch had turned her on like she had never been turned on before. Upside down with her pussy soaking wet she wondered if she liked to be dominated. Was she sexually excited by being slapped around and then raped? And if that was true why was she so upset at being involved in a three-some with George and William? As her father continued to molest her she was at first affronted, then scared and then turned on! At some point Nicole realized that she actually wanted to feel his cock inside her and she told him so. "Alight daddy, go ahead and fuck me, stick that big cock of yours in my pussy and fuck me." She turned her head to look back at him and when she saw his pants fall to the floor and his cock pop out from his underwear she was shocked at his size, God he has to be eight or nine inches! Christ that will never fit inside me.

"No way Carol, first you suck my cock like you told me you would and then I'll fuck you. Now get down on your knees."

Nicole twisted and slid off the couch then dropped down onto her knees and took her father's cock into her hands. She stroked him several times then bent forward and licked up his shaft, her eyes watching for his reaction.

"Ohhhhh shit yes! Oh my God Carol you're the best. Suck me baby, suck my cock."

Nicole let her mouth slide over the red bulbous head and down his shaft. She couldn't get very much of him into her mouth but she made up for that flaw by stroking his shaft and playing with his balls. At the same time she was stroking her pussy, fingering herself and playing with her clit. God she wanted to cum so badly.

Suddenly he pushed her away from him. "Okay baby that was great but now it time for a fucking like you've never had! He lifted her up and shoved her back over the end of the couch and pushed her face down over the arm rest. She felt his cock as it touched her outer lips and then as it slowly slid inside her. She couldn't believe that she could take all of him but she did. At first he just slowly slid in and out of her then he started moving his hips faster and faster, pushing deeper into her pussy. As his cock pounded her she had three orgasm before her father finished, his cock finally jerking and spurting inside her worn out and very sore pussy. When he was done, his now limp cock slid out of her and he stood up and walked into the bedroom, climbed on the bed and passed out next to his whore. Nicole got off the couch and sat on a bar stool and thought about what had just happened. One thing she knew for sure was that she had never cum like that with George or any other man and now that she had she was hooked on kinky sex. She finally picked up the tattered remnants of her clothes and dressed then easing out of the apartment made her way home to Connecticut. Days, weeks and months passed and as far as she knew her father never remember the incident, apparently thinking that his carnal pleasure had been fulfilled at the hands (and mouth and pussy) of some woman named Carol. Still, after that night, Nicole never had another satisfying sexual relationship, always comparing her current lover to her father, and in that light her father always won.

Present Time

Nicole's mind snapped back to the present and she closed her eyes and continued to rub her nipples as her sex grew wet and warm then she shivered as a small orgasm finally overtook her body. Finished, she wiped herself then tossed her towel onto the counter and walked back into the bedroom and dressed for the day. She donned her underwear and looked into the mirror on the closet door. Nicole had found out a couple of years ago, on a dare no less that she looked spectacular wearing a pair of adolescent boys Jockey shorts. The cut was just right for her body and the shorts fit snugly between her pussy lips creating a camel toe that outlining her sex. She had never worn a bra, she just didn't need on but she did wear $200 pure silk camisoles that felt exquisite against her skin and kept her nipples perpetually hard. She slipped into her white navy blouse and adjusted the soft shoulder boards and smiled as she looked at her reflection.

Nicole opened the closet and pulled out her dress blues, ones that she had meticulously tailored from a bolt of expensive English cloth she imported from London. The effect of her new uniform was to present a naval officer of impeccable taste. Nicole grabbed her officers cap and her duffle bag and went out the front of the bachelor's officer quarters and stepped into her car, a brand new silver Mercedes Benz SLK 550 coupe her father had given her for a graduation present. Three hours later, her car safely stored for the next nine months, a cab pulled up to the foot of pier seventeen in the 32nd Street Naval Station and Ensign Nicole Dews stepped out of the cab and purposefully strode down the pier, up the gang way and onto the deck of the USS DaNang and reported for duty.

The following day the DaNang left port and three days later the first sign of a problem surfaced. Nicole had just come off the early morning bridge watch and had made her way down to the officers' mess for breakfast. Seated at the foot of the table, the place reserved for junior officers, Nicole sipped on a steaming hot cup of black coffee and waited for her bacon and eggs. She was deep in thought when the Executive Officer stepped inside the wardroom.

"Ah, there you are Ensign Dews."

Nicole looked up and saw it was Commander Murphy who had spoken. "Yes sir?"

"If you wouldn't mind Miss Dews I understand that you haven't yet completed all of your check-in." He said sarcastically.

"Sir?"

"You haven't cleared medical with the ship's doc."

"Oh! Well no sir I haven't, at least not yet."

"Well see that you take care of that today, is that understood Ensign?"

"Yes sir!" But Nicole didn't take care of checking in that day, nor on the next day because she just couldn't bring herself to submit to the battery of what she perceived of as interfering and unnecessary personal questions. From her experience at the Armed Forces Examination Station the questions seemed to revolve around her medical condition and she knew that somewhere in that battery of those questions would be some questions that were... well... sexual in nature. There had always been those questions when she visited her physician and she assumed that it wouldn't be any different in the Navy so she just decided to see if she could get away with not showing up for her appointment. Once again she was at breakfast when the executive office again caught her attention.

"Excuse me Ensign Dews," Commander Murphy said, obviously irritated, "but would you please report to my cabin when you're finished with your breakfast?"

"Yes sir." Nicole had completely forgotten about the order to report to Sick Bay so she wondered what the XO wanted as she left the wardroom and trotted down to his cabin. She knocked on the cabin door and when she received permission to enter she strode inside the XO's cabin. "Yes sir, you wanted to see me sir?"

Commander Murphy looked up for his desk and gave Nicole the once over. "Look Dews I know that you're new to the Navy and I've read your service jacket and realize you're... ah... well you have a preeminent Connecticut background, still you're going to have to conform to Navy regulations and so far you haven't done very well! I distinctly recall ordering you to report to sick bay to finish you check-in... still the chief corpsman tells me you have failed to do that. Now young lady we are getting ready to deploy for nine months and before we do that we'll be inspected and I DO NOT, repeat DO NOT expect ANY of my officers to have failed to check in properly... is that understood?"

Nicole tried not to act haughty but it was difficult for her. "Uh... well yes sir I understand sir, but he's just a corpsman, an enlisted man after all and he's not a real doctor or anything."

The executive officer looked at her over the top of his glasses thoughtfully before he replied. "Yes Ensign he is an enlisted man, a Chief Corpsman, but he is our ships doctor and I might add, the only man on this ship who can save your ass in an emergency, now report to him today and take care of the paperwork."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir." Nicole walked back to the wardroom and took another sip of her now lukewarm coffee then set the cup on a backboard and left the wardroom without finishing her breakfast deciding that it was better to get out of the sight of an angry XO just in case he came back to the wardroom for breakfast. Tired from having just finished a four hour watch she headed down to her stateroom for a quick nap. Once inside her room, well not exactly hers, she shared it with two other junior female officers, she stripped out of her khaki uniform and crawled under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

Nicole awoke to a rumbling coming from deep within the bowels of the ship and it took her a minute to realize that the ship was testing it's emergency generators, one of which it seemed was directly under her stateroom. She got out of her rack, showered, dressed in a clean pair of khaki's and walked down to the Sick Bay. She knocked on the door and entered the space that served as the ship's infirmary, emergency room and operating room if needed. She saw the Chief Corpsman sitting behind his desk and in the far left corner of sick bay was a young female corpsman who immediately reminded Nicole of a bull dyke. She stood no more than five feet tall and had to weigh at least 175 pounds and when Nicole entered the room she looked up at her, smiled and licked her lips. Nicole ignored the girl and turned to the Chief. "Hi Chief, I'm Ensign Dews and the XO tells me I need to complete some paperwork for my check-in."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.