Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Back home in his own bed, Seth woke up to the feel of his sister sliding up next to him. She wrapped her arms around him and looked at him with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"What?" he asked sleepily.

"I was visiting with Mom," Sarah said.

"So?" Seth asked, a little more gruffly than he had intended.

"So - things have changed a bit around here since we went off to school," Sarah said

"What kind of things?"

"Things having to do with sex," Sarah expounded. Despite his tiredness, Seth's curiosity woke him up.

"Well, are you just going to leave it at that?" Seth asked.

"It seems like I am not the only one in the family that likes having a little slave girl," Sarah said with a smirk.

It took Seth a moment to process that, then he sat bolt upright, knocking Sarah over onto the bed next to him. He looked down and insisted, "You're kidding!"

"Uh uh," Sarah disagreed. Given their history in their parents' heads, Seth and Sarah didn't believe the same thing that most people did — that there parents had sex to conceive them and then stopped. Seth knew that his parents had an active and fulfilling sex life, even that they were a little kinky, but this?

"Are you sure?" he asked, unconvinced.

"Well, let's see," Sarah said contemplatively. "Mom on her front ... lying down ... hands tied to the headboard ... whispering 'spank me harder, daddy!' while dad beats her ass with a paddle. You're right, I must have been mistaken."

She smirked at him as she took in the sight of his hard cock jutting out through his boxers. "Although that particular scene seems to interest you."

Seth looked down and shoved his cock back into his shorts.

"Holy fuck!" he murmured.

"And I'll tell you something else," Sarah continued. "It sure as hell wasn't against her will. As soon as Dad pushed his cock into her, she yelled, "Yes, Daddy!" and came harder than I've ever felt her cum. It literally knocked my out of her mind.

"She calls him Daddy?" Seth asked.

"Apparently," Sarah said. "Just like me."

"Sarah," Seth said in a warning tone.

"What?" Sarah said innocently.

"Keep your paws off of Dad!" Seth said, only half jokingly.

"Is there someone else you'd like me to keep my hands on," she said as she dropped her eyes down to his crotch, where his shorts had once again been unable to hold his cock in.

Seth pulled the covers up, not bothering to push it back in.

"Go back to bed," he instructed his sister.

"Can't I sleep here?" she asked with a pout.

"No, I'm going to be busy," he told her.

"Oh," she said, understanding. With a quick kiss on his cheek, she left the room, but she could hear the slapping sound of Seth's hand on his cock before she even closed the door.


That night, Seth announced that he was going to bed uncharacteristically early. Sarah smiled at him as he left, but he chose to ignore the implications in the smile. After doing his evening ablutions and removing all his clothes, Seth snuggled in bed and fell asleep. Soon, he was visiting with his father, just as Sarah suspected that he would.

For a while, he was just puttering about, but Seth could feel the underlying excitement as thoughts of what he planned to do to his wife went through his mind. Seth was amazed at his father — there were thoughts there that he'd never even had.

Seth could feel his father's impatience, his wish that Sarah would go to bed already, and his frustration about not being able to just send her to her room. He had a thought about how much he wanted his kids back in school so that he could fuck Sandy wherever and whenever he wanted, just like he did when they were gone. The guilt that thought gave him was somewhat alleviated by the sight of his wife bent over, emptying the dishwasher, and the memory of another time that he found her like that, and how he pushed up her skirt, cut off her panties and fucked her right there.

Finally, Sarah showed signs of going to bed. She went over and kissed her mother, saying, "Good night, Mother."

"Night, Sarah," her mother replied.

Then she went to her father and in a little girl's voice she said, "Will you give me a kiss goodnight, Daddy?"

Despite himself, Paul's cock jumped; it sounded so much like Sandy begging him for a kiss. But this wasn't Sandy, this was his daughter. He banished the thought from his mind and gave Sarah a peck on the cheek.

"Good night, Sarah," he said.

He watched her practically skip out of the room until her heard his wife clear her throat loudly.

"If there is a little girl that you are going to be lusting for, it will be me!" Sandy said forcefully.

"Of course, it's you!" Paul said guiltily. "It's just that she reminds me so much of you."

"Uh huh," Sandy said, sounding unconvinced.

Seth knew that Sarah's remark had been aimed at both him and his father, and he ruefully shook his head (virtually speaking) at her antics.

Paul's anticipation continued to grow, though he didn't show it, until finally he could take it no more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.