Daddy's Girl - Cover

Daddy's Girl

by Omega

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

BDSM Sex Story: Her daddy came first in her life for love and sex, I her husband was somewhere down the line.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   .

Summer

I married not only the girl of my dreams, but also the dream girl of just about every guy in town. She was beautiful without being stuck-up, sexy without being a show off and a personality that would win her Miss Congeniality in any beauty contest. She had long blond hair, perky breasts and a cute ass. All the guys in school wanted to have sex with her and I bet more than one girl would like to spend the night with her too.

So how come I got so lucky? I think partly because I was laid back and easy going. Kathy was used to going out with the jocks that always tried to make out with her. They only had one thing in mind, sex. I wanted it too but Kathy could easily fend me off. She told me she was not a virgin, but she would not have sex with me unless we were married. Why would she agree to marry me? One of the reasons was her dad, Dave, liked me and Kathy was a daddy's girl. She went along with just about everything he wanted. Why he liked me I don't know. I was nothing like him. He was tall, heavy set, an ex college football player. Maybe that was why he didn't trust football players around his daughter; he knew from experience what they were like. Personality wise I was more like Kathy's mom, Mary. She was quiet and soft spoken. It was clear Dave was the boss in the family.

Even my marriage proposal was on hold until Kathy checked with her dad. Once he said OK, Kathy accepted my proposal. Both of us were just out of high school and neither Kathy nor I had any money. I was only 19 and Kathy was a year younger. Jobs were hard to get in a small town so it was decided that I would go to work at Dave's hardware store. It was agreed by all, me reluctantly, that we would live with her parents until I saved enough money to rent our own place.

Almost immediately I knew that I had made a mistake. They did not have a separate apartment for us or even the basement fixed up. I just moved into Kathy's bedroom with her. Other than that we ate meals with them, watched TV with them and spent most of our time with them. Never was the old saying, "I have not lost a daughter, I have gained a son," more true; except, Dave treated me more like an employee than a son. First of all he calls me Boy. My name is Bill and even though Kathy calls me Billie which I don't like, I hated the name Boy even more.

He embarrassed me at times. Each Friday night he gave me my pay for working in his hardware store. He also gave Kathy her allowance at the same time which was more than my pay. She always hugged him, gave him a big kiss on the lips and cooed, "Thank you daddy." That is something else that bugs me. Kathy is 18 years old and she still calls him Daddy. I asked her about that once and she said, "He likes me to call him that."

Dave claimed that Kathy needed to go on to college and get her degree if she was going to take over the hardware store some day. He told me that since he had to pay for all my wife's college expenses the least I could do was help Mary out around the house by helping prepare meals and assist her with household chores.

What really annoyed me was he would not let me drink any kind of alcohol. I enjoyed having the occasional beer but he said no employee of his is allowed to drink; it only causes mistakes and errors, so at dinnertime while Kathy and her dad had wine; Mary, who does not like wine and I drink water. It's almost as bad with smoking. Dave told me I couldn't afford to smoke since I was supposed to be saving my money so that we could get our own place. It somehow does not apply to Kathy as she and her dad often smoke after dinner while sipping a brandy and watching TV. Mary is allergic to smoke but we are the ones who clean the ashtrays. I have seen Dave blow smoke in Mary's face just to hear her cough.

He treated Mary like a servant and me the same way. Once she burned his favorite meal, roast beef, and he was mad. "What you need is to be spanked on your bare ass in front of Kathy and the boy to make you more careful in the future." Then he enjoyed listening to her beg and plead not to be spanked in front of the children.

I asked Kathy how she could allow her mother to be treated that way and all she would say was her daddy's bark was worse than his bite, and her mother was used to being told what to do.

My job was the pits. I got all the worst things to do, sweeping the floor, stocking shelves and putting the display merchandise outside in the morning and bringing it inside at night. That meant I had to arrive a half hour before the store opened and stay another half hour after the store closed.

My sex life was no better. Dave wanted to make sure I did not get Kathy pregnant, so he got me some special condoms. I don't know where he found them, but they were made of a stiff rubberized material. I could put it on and get it into Kathy, but the thing was so loose on me that it stayed stationary in her, while I pushed in and out almost like jerking off. That was how I got off. By fucking into that thing I could cum after a while but with very little satisfaction. Of course it was no satisfaction for Kathy either. She got no stimulation because the condom would not move in her pussy. At best she got a little pressure as I thrust into that thing. After a while we just did away with the condoms and I would lick and suck her and she would jerk me off.

There were some subtle changes going on that I did not like. Kathy seemed to be loosing her modesty. She would take a shower and then come downstairs to watch TV wearing just her bathrobe. She would buy something new and then model it for her dad. He would insist on checking out the material and then run his hands all over Kathy including her breasts and her ass. Kathy would say, "Stop that," but she always had a smile on her face and would not move away, just stand there and let him feel her.

Once when she was modeling a sexy new dress for him he said, "That is so hot. If I were 20 years younger I would fuck you right here on the floor." I was shocked and Mary looked embarrassed but Kathy just giggled and said," Now behave yourself daddy."

Kathy had signed up for some summer courses at college. If she had early morning classes she would often stay overnight on campus so I was seeing less and less of her. Even when she was home her dad spent more time with her than I did as he would often take her shopping or something.

Dave treated me badly but he treated his wife worse. Once he stood up quickly just as Mary was serving him a drink and she spilt it on him. She quickly ran to get a towel to dry him off and said she would make another drink right away. "You stupid cow, I should spank your bare ass so hard you would have to stand up for a week."

"You could spank my bare ass daddy," Kathy said with a smile.

"If I had you bare on my lap I would give you something but it would not be a spanking."

"What would you give me," Kathy said with a teasing voice.

"Eight inches."

"Eight inches of what daddy?"

"Put your hand down here and you can feel what it is." Now he had a smirk on his face.

"You are a naughty man Daddy."

When I told Kathy I thought that was inappropriate behavior she replied," I just like teasing my daddy and besides, if it was wrong my mother would have said something." Fat chance of that happening, Mary was a servant not a wife.

I wanted to make love to my wife and do it in a normal way but she said she liked being sucked off and I should be happy with her hand jobs. "Besides, you are much better with your tongue than you are with your cock."

The bond between Kathy and her dad seemed to grow while ours diminished. At dinner Kathy would tell her dad about things that happened at college, not me. She never asked me about my work at the store. I got used to Kathy teasing her dad, doing things like sitting on his lap and kissing him on the mouth, or the time she lifted her mini skirt and asked him if he liked her new panties.

She had started teasing me in a different way. She parades around the house half undressed or in her sleepwear but slaps my hand away when I try and caress her. It embarrassed me because she does the same thing in front of her dad but she does not slap him.

Dave liked humiliating his wife. "If you looked more like your daughter I might fuck you. Why don't you dress more like Kathy? I can't even get a hard on looking at you." Mary in tears ran out of the room.

Kathy said, "You should not be so hard on mom," but I could tell she liked it.

Fall

One day she told me one of the college guys had asked her to go to the Halloween dance. She wanted my permission to go with him since it was for college students only. I said no. "Kathy, you are my wife and if you want to go to a dance I'll take you to one."

Then her dad spoke up. "If you want to go to a dance with that guy you go right ahead. After all, you work hard at school so you need to relax and enjoy yourself once in a while."

"Thank you daddy, and don't worry Billie, I'll tell him I'm married so he won't be expecting anything extra after the dance."

That night in our room I was very angry with Kathy. "How could you say you are going to that dance when I, your husband said no?"

"Billie, why are you so uptight? It's just a dance and he is a nice guy. We have several classes together and I like him and daddy said it was OK. If you don't agree then maybe you should discuss it with him."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.