Kenworth - Cover

Kenworth

by Jerry

Copyright© 2007 by Jerry

Erotica Sex Story: My honey and I took a tour of a beautiful, new, Kenworth 18-wheeler. Our tour guide, the driver, was handsom and a real gentleman who made us most comfy. My sweetie was 'toured' more than the truck.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   .

Last week, the sweetie and I stayed at a motel in East Texas. Walked over to a station for some snacks. There were about 12 big rigs parked there and one, a beautiful, red, Kenworth. As we passed, I caught the driver's eye and gave him an 'OK' thumbs-up on his rig. He waved.

Honey was in a white button down shirt and black skirt. She is lovely, half black, half white with short raven hair and flashing, electric black eyes, a beautiful smile and adventurous spirit. We have flashed truckers many times on the highway and toured a couple of sleepers at rest stops.

On the way back from the store, the driver was still at the wheel doing paperwork. We walked over to his door we complimented his tractor. After a couple of minutes chat, he asked whether we would like a tour. YES! we both said.

Once in the cab and sleeper, the tour went well. The sleeper part was oversized and very comfy. I said, as though about to leave, "We would like to show our appreciation for the tour." I was behind Dee, reached around and opened her shirt revealing pretty, mid-sized breasts.

Ken, the driver (our name for him), looked and smiled. I told him it was ok to touch. He said, "Well, how does the lady feel about that?" She answered by taking his hands and placing them on her tits.

As he was looking and touching and admiring, I reached down and pulled her skirt up to her waist (no panties). I then asked him to cut the light. He did better, reaching over and drawing the drape to close off the sleeper from the outside world, turned on the little reading lamp over the bed and off went the big overhead light.

He then turned his attention to Dee's lovely bush and pussy. He kneeled down and was smelling, licking, and fingering her squishy cunt going like a starving man. We learned he was divorced and had not enjoyed a woman in months.

I told him to sit in the middle of the bed, on the edge. He did so and pulled Dee to him (still standing). He cupped her breasts and went right back to eating her delicious gash.

I stepped around and sat next to him on the bed so I could see all the action. Ken stopped, looked up at Dee and said, "Put your foot up on the edge." He went back to eating. Dee had a nice orgasm. Then Ken said, "Put both feet up please." This allowed him to really get into her with tongue and fingers. He fucked her with two fingers fast, slow, rotating, and gently probed for her G-spot. She came again, stronger.

I was enraptured. I took my dick out to give it some space. Dee stood back on the floor and asked Ken if she could see his dick. He had to stand to take it out. He did so and Dee's hand went right to it. She started jacking him slowly.

Ken had to sit back down. Dee knelt and reached for both out dicks. "Oh honey," she said to me, "After fantasizing about it for years, I now have two cocks in my hand at the same time!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.