Breast Fed - Cover

Breast Fed

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2007 by TheMoose63

Incest Sex Story: A horny 48 year old mother with a breast feeding baby and a 23 year old son with a new wife and a husband who isn't interested in sex. Just another twisted family interaction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

At 47 the impossible happened and I found myself pregnant with what would become my beautiful little miracle girl, Leslie Ann. I'm still not sure how I got pregnant, I had been taking the pill forever and my husband Bill and I didn't make love all that often and in fact he and I argued more about our sex life than most people argue over presidential politics. At any rate, after a hard nine months Leslie was born and she quickly became the love of my life. I had decided early on in my pregnancy that I would breast feed Leslie as I had done with my son Brian and after the first time the baby sucked on my breast and I felt that special tingling between my legs my fingers quickly found my clit and I was in seventh heaven once again. When ever Leslie need feeding I quickly escaped into the privacy of my bedroom, stripped out of my clothes and put her little mouth on my breast and my enjoyed the sensations as she suckled and my fingers danced on my clit, maybe I enjoyed it a little too much.

It was about four months after Leslie's birth that Bill and I got into a doozy of an argument, yes it was over sex again, and this time it was a knock-down, drag-out in front of my 23 year old son Brian and his new wife Paula. The whole thing started innocently enough on a warm Sunday afternoon at a BBQ at our house. I had invited Brian and Paula to come over and spend the day with us and not having had any alcohol in months because of the pregnancy and then breast feeding I'll admit that the two glasses of beer I consumed went to my head but when I playfully pulled Bill into my arms to hug him and he pushed me away my temper flared. "God damn it Bill, what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you want me any more? Do I turn you off so much that you can't even give me a hug? Christ honey we haven't been intimate since before I got pregnant and that was fourteen damned months ago!" He tried to hush me up but I was too mad and too drunk and I wouldn't quit, "Don't you try to hush me up Bill Jackson, if you want me to quit yelling then take me to the bedroom and make love to me the way you used to!" Eventually my son broke up the argument by putting his arm around my shoulder and leading out of the backyard and into the kitchen.

Brian hugged me then sat me down in a kitchen chair. "Mom you have to calm down!"

I was sitting there with tears streaming down my cheeks when Brian knelt down beside me and put his hand on my shoulders and leaned in and kissed my cheek. I smiled at his peace making gesture. "Oh I'm sorry honey but I just can't stand your father's lack of affection one second longer." I looked up and saw that Paula had come into the kitchen too and I wiped my eyes and tried to make myself presentable. She walked over to where I was sitting and pulled up a chair beside me and started gently rubbing my back.

"Brian," she said, "you go out in the backyard with your father and let me and your mom chat a while."

Brian dutifully left the kitchen and Paula scooted the chair up even closer and put her arm around my shoulder and continued to rub my back. "Look mom I know how you feel and don't worry, Bill is probably still in shock over your pregnancy and the arrival of little Leslie Ann. Remember that being a brand new father at 50 will take some getting used to. Just hang in there and I'm sure the intimacy will return."

I was so taken by my daughter-in-law's maturity that I didn't know what to say. Paula was just 22 but she was as bright and beautiful as anyone I knew. She had been an excellent athlete, a competitive diver who just missed out on the Olympics placing fifth in the U. S. trials. She stood almost 5'7" and couldn't weigh more than 110 pounds and she had the most marvelous small perky breasts to go with a body that reminded me of a Greek goddess, long flowing blonde hair and long and lanky legs. Her body was well tanned and combined her golden hair and blue eyes she was a beautiful woman and according to Brian a wonderful wife and she was certainly a welcome addition to our family. I smiled at her and patted her hand. "Thanks Paula, I'm sorry I've made such a fool of myself." Just then I heard Leslie crying and I excused myself to feed and change her. I was actually looking forward to being alone with my baby as it would give me some time to gather my whits and of course a chance to masturbate.

I walked down the hallway and into Leslie's room and picked her up and cradled her in my arms and softly cajoled to her. "There, there honey, don't cry mommy is going to feed you." I carried her down to my bedroom and laid her in the middle of my bed and checked her diaper, it was definitely wet. "No problem sweetheart mommy will get you a nice dry diaper." I pulled off her dirty diaper and took it into the bathroom and tossed it into the diaper pail then returned and cleaned her, sprinkled talcum powder on her bottom and her bald little pussy and as I spread the talcum around I caressed her tiny pussy and she smiled up at me and giggled. "Well you better enjoy someone touching your pussy now honey cuz when you're an old married woman your husband certainly won't be interest in you." I had said it aloud without realizing that my daughter-in-law was standing in the doorway.

"Oh I don't think that's necessarily true mom."

Surprised at not being alone, I turned and saw her standing there watching me and I blushed. "Yea, well maybe but that's the way I feel." I finished putting on Leslie's diaper and prepared to feed her.

"Mom if it's okay, can I stay and talk while you feed Leslie?"

I really didn't want any company, I wanted to play with myself but I couldn't think of any good reason to say no so I agreed. "Sure Paula, come on in and close the door." I don't like wearing those flapped feeding bras so when Paula closed the door I shucked out of my tee shirt and slipped off my bra. Now I have to admit that being 48 years old my breasts aren't anything to brag about... still filled with milk they are a respectable 36C's and they are tender and very sensitive with nice thick nipples. I put Leslie up to my chest and she latched onto my breast and began sucking. As she did I saw that was Paula looking at my breasts and for just a moment I felt a little bit self conscious.

"God mother, you have the most incredible breasts!"

I looked at her incredulously not believing what she had said. I looked down as the baby suckling on my right breast then back to Paula. "Really... you think so?"

"Jesus yes! God I would give anything to have breasts like yours, in fact I've talked with Brian about getting implants, what do you think?"

She cupped her breasts through her blouse and hefted them up towards me. I didn't know what to say but her compliment sure made my day. "Well thanks honey I appreciate the compliment but from what I have seen of you in a bathing suit you have great breasts so I'm not sure you need implants. Of course if it's a vanity thing I certainly understand and think you should go for it." The baby suckled then started to squirm and I knew she needed to be burped so I pulled her off my nipple and hoisted her up onto my shoulder and gently rubbed her back. She finally burped and a trickle of milk escaped her lips and dribbled down my back. Paula jumped up and grabbed a clean wash cloth and wiped the milk off my shoulder and back. "Thanks honey."

"It's okay mom. Look... if it's alright with you can I hold Leslie while you feed her? I mean I've never held a baby while it was suckling and I guess that I'm kind of interested in see her feed up close."

I thought her request odd but just nodded okay and handed Leslie to Paula. She sat down on my left side put her arm around my back and held Leslie up to my breast and the baby latched onto me with her little hand massaging my breast while she sucked my nipple into her mouth. As she suckled I could feel the familiar feelings welling up between my legs and even though I tried not to move I was squirming just a bit and Paula noticed it.

"Are you alright mom?"

"Yea honey I'm fine... it's... it's just that... well not having sex in a long time and the feeling of the baby suckling is... is... well it excites me, that's all."

"Really? I would never have thought about that but I guess it makes sense."

Paula looked at me for a minute like she was trying to decide on something then she said something so weird I couldn't believe my ears.

"Mom I know this probably sounds strange, maybe even crazy... and I realize my breasts don't have any milk but do you think I could let her suck on me so I can feel what you're feeling?"

Jesus Christ she wanted me to let Leslie suck on her tits! Then again it did feel so good that maybe it wouldn't hurt to let her know what breast feeding feels like. "Uh... well I guess it would be alright." I replied. Paula gleamed and thanked me as she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off then unsnapped her bra and sat back down next to me. I tried to avert ogling at her half naked body but my eyes were drawn to her small pert breasts. "Uh... how big are you honey?"

"Oh I'm a 34B and it was great when I was a diver but now I just feel inadequate."

Her breasts were perfectly proportioned for her body. They were as tan as the rest of her which meant that she went topless while she tanned or she used a tanning booth. She had silver dollar sized areolas with small, finger tipped nipples that were already hard. "Well you sure don't look inadequate." I said as I handed the baby to her. Paula put Leslie up on to her chest and my baby immediately latched onto her breast and tried to get milk out of her but of course it was an exercise in futility.

After a few moments I noticed that Paula had closed her eyes and was rocking back and forth and I knew what she was feeling. She let one of her hands drop to her lap and began making small circles on the front of her slacks right where I knew her clit would be and I smiled wondering how close to an orgasm she was. "Feels good doesn't it honey?"

"Oh God yes! Jesus this is absolutely wonderful and it doesn't feel anything like this when Brian sucks on my breasts."

I thought about that for a minute, it's stupid I know but I had never really thought about my son and Paula making love. "Here honey, hand her back to me." Paula handed Leslie back and I put her up to my breast and she sucked again and then, getting her fill of my milk, she happily burped. Like my daughter-in-law had just done I closed my eyes and reached down and began to rub my pussy through my pants and was enjoying the feeling when I felt some very adult fingers beginning to caress my free breast. I opened my eyes and saw Paula, her eyes were closed and her fingers were making small circles around my nipple. "Honey... Paula what are you doing?" Paula jerked her hand away from my breast and she turned crimson.

"Oh God mother I'm so sorry! I could see you and knew you were getting close to an orgasm and I just wanted to help, God I'm so embarrassed."

I patted her shoulder. "That's alright honey, don't you fret about it." Still embarrassed Paula quickly dressed and left the room.

That night, long after Brian and Paula had gone home and Bill was sleeping I lay there in bed thinking about Paula's fingers caressing my breast. I didn't know what to make of it but I knew that I had enjoyed the feeling of another persons hand on my tender, swollen breasts and God forbid what I was thinking but if she wanted to I would let her do it again. I turned out the light and rolled over, away from Bill, and put my hand underneath my nightgown and in between my legs and for the first time in more than twenty years I masturbated while my husband was sleeping not two feet away.

Three weeks passed and I had almost forgotten about the incident with Paula. Bill had left on Friday for his annual week long fishing trip with his old Army buddies and I was left alone with Leslie and my fingers for company — oh yea, and we still hadn't made love. Paula called to check in on me and I invited her and Brian over for a Saturday afternoon pool party.

On Saturday my doorbell rang and I saw it was almost two. I was in the kitchen making some snacks and after a glass of iced tea we agreed to change into swim suits and meet out at the pool. Paula, for some reason, decided to follow me into the bedroom and change there. I should have told her to use the guest room with my son but thinking about the last time we were alone I didn't say a word. I was still unbuttoning my blouse when I looked over and saw that Paula had already taken off everything but her panties and I was amazed at her nonchalance at being nude in front of me but I didn't say a word as I took in her body. I thought about her desire for implants and I looked at her breasts which I knew were B cups and I thought that they looked just fine to me. Then she slipped out of her panties and I was surprised that she was almost completely shaven, the only hair that was visible was a small heart shaped patch just above the top of her labia and clitoris. And then I noticed the two small gold rings protruding from each side of her labia.

She saw me staring at her. "Is there something wrong mom?"

I blushed at being caught staring. "Oh! Well no, not really... it's just that I've never seen someone who shaved themselves... uh... you know shaved their vagina. Although I've heard that young people do that but I never really understood why. Then there are those rings in your... your labia, why in Gods name would you have yourself pierced?"

She looked at me for a long time before she answered. "Well the rings are mainly for sexual stimulation, you can't believe what it feels like to have a tongue inside you and sucking and pulling on the rings, much less a big cock like Brian's sliding in and out and rubbing and pulling on them, God it's just a great feeling. Christ it sends shivers up and down my spine just thinking about it then of course there is the ego thing. I just think I look a hell of a lot sexier with my labia protruding and two gold rings showing, at least I think it looks better than a woman with a crotch full of hair. Think about it mom, who would want to stick their tongue inside a mound of hair and I definitely like Brian's tongue wagging around inside my pussy."

"Oh... I see." I blushed thinking about my son in between her legs eating her pussy, and I remembered when Bill was more than happy to eat me, hair and all. I looked down at myself and although I kept myself well trimmed I wondered what I would look like shaved.

"Your thinking about it aren't you mom?" My daughter-in-law asked.

"Well I... I... yes I guess I was. Is it itchy? I would think that as the hair grows back it would be itchy."

"No, not really and I have Brian help me shave every week or so. Come on and let's try it... I'll help you and you'll love the feeling, it's kind of like Leslie's little pussy, all clean and smooth and besides if you don't like it then you can just let it grow back."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.