Preview

His Daughter's Wedding

by Tabooteller

Copyright© 2007 by Tabooteller

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Anal Sex, Petting,

Erotica Sex Story: He sees his ex-wife, who cheated five years ago, at his daughter's wedding. How will he and his daughter react to her.

Author's Note: First I want to say that, even though I have used some of these names before, there is no connection with characters in previous stories, except for one cameo that should be obvious if you have read some of my latest stories. And there's one guest cameo from a story by one of my favorite writers.

I should say, to those who have read my other cheating wife stories, this one will be different for a couple of reasons. And I've told people that this one may not have sex in it, but I felt like some sex would go along with the story. You may not think the sex fits right, but I thought it would fit there in this story.


[This story was submitted in one piece by the author. It has been divided into multiple chapters to provide compatibility with wider range of browsers, so chapter limits have no meanings. Storiesonline]

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.