Fast Food Late

by Techsan

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: Stopping to help a pedistrian out of the late evening heat turned into the best move of my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

It was already mid-afternoon on a Thursday when I received the call. I run a computer warehouse in which we stock an astounding variety of components. As a result we've developed a goodly clientèle of people who require parts that seldom get into the average household personal computer.

The caller was one of the best of these clients. He was the manager of a sizable manufacturing plant located on the edge of a little sleepy town about a two-hour drive upstate from us. The plant relied on a computer to control their entire manufacturing process and the computer had suffered a major failure early that afternoon, causing a complete shutdown of their production line. He had already sent all of his employees home but was desperate to get a replacement part that evening.

I determined that I had the part but our driver was already on the road to other customers. I promised him that I would have the part to him by seven P.M., which meant that it would have to leave no later than five o'clock. The only way to keep from paying big bucks in overtime meant that I would have to make the delivery myself.

At five, I left instructions with one of my people on closing the shop while I took the part and headed north. The roads were fairly straightforward, with only a couple of changes in direction, but only a few of the miles were on multi-lane road. For the first 30 miles, traffic was heavy and slow but then it began to ease as people turned into the many housing developments. With the terrain being mostly flat and just a few low undulating hills, it was difficult to keep my mind occupied on the way up. My console thermometer indicated that the outside temperature was 97 degrees and I was thankful for a working air conditioner.

I pulled into the client's parking area just three minutes before seven o'clock and found him waiting anxiously. It took me about 20 minutes to get the part replaced and test the machine, which worked perfectly to his great relief. We spent another 40 minutes talking about how his business was going and the economy in general and then I headed back to my car.

I settled in for the mind-numbing ride through all the corn fields in the lowering dusk. With a top speed of 55 MPH in the country and little towns every 10 to 15 miles requiring that I slow to 30 and sometimes to a stop, it was going to be a long trip.

It already seemed like an interminable drive when, after 50 minutes during which full dark descended on the area, I approached the largest town along the route I was taking. Just as I topped a hill, I spotted a white dot bobbing along on the side of the road in front of me. Even with the darkness, the temperature drop had not brought it down to a comfortable enough state to make walking pleasant. I slowed.

Not until I stopped beside the figure did I realize that it was a woman. Lowering the right side window, I said, "Awfully hot night for a walk. Care to share my air conditioning?"

She stepped over to my window and ducked her head to look at me. She gave me a rather appraising look, then smiled and opened the door. As she climbed in, she said, "Thank you. It is so-o-o hot out there and, of course, my car broke down yesterday. Right in the hottest part of the summer."

She was dressed in knee-length black shorts, a very conservative white blouse, white sneakers and bobby socks, and a maroon visor. Her hair was more gray than black but looked nice, even with a few strands here and there out of place. She could pass for late thirties or early fifties or anywhere in between.

I said, "My name's Gene."

"Oh, hi. I'm Francis but everybody just calls me Fran. Pleased to meet you." As she finished that statement, her left hand patted my right knee in a very friendly gesture.

"Where can I take you, Fran?"

"Uh... well, if you don't mind taking me home, it's up here about four miles to Turrill Road and then to the left about another mile."

"I don't mind at all. Are you just getting off work?"

"Yeah," she replied. "I work at a fast food place about a mile back and this was my night to close up the place."

"Oh, so you must be in management."

"Well, yeah, I've got the title of assistant manager but you couldn't tell it looking at my paycheck."

I laughed. "I know what you mean."

"Turn left at this next street... how about you?"

"Well, I run a computer warehouse in the city. I just took some parts to a client upstate and I'm heading home for the night."

"Ah. Going home to the family, huh?"

"No, it's just me."

"Yep, me too."

"Gets lonely sometimes."

"I know what you mean. See that second driveway? Pull in there, hon."

I pulled into the drive of a pretty little brick veneer house with white siding and crimson trim. I stopped, assuming that she would get out and say goodnight.

Instead she turned, put her hand on my thigh and asked, "Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?"

I hadn't had an opportunity to spend time with any woman one to one in a long time and even if it was just conversation, it struck me as an enjoyable way to pass a few minutes. I smiled and said, "I'd love to."

I turned off the ignition and followed her inside. She led me down a hallway to a family room and invited me to sit while she put on the coffee. When I asked if I could change it to a tall glass of ice water because I don't like hot drinks in hot weather, she obliged and returned in just a few minutes with a huge glass full of ice and water.

As she handed me the glass, she said, "Would you mind waiting for me while I shower and change? I smell like that place where I work and I'd like to get more comfortable."

"No, I don't mind. Or would you rather I leave?"

"No, no! Please stay. I want to get to know you better. It's just that I'd like to not be quite so sticky while we talk."

"Okay. I'll be waiting."

She disappeared down another hallway and I soon heard running water. I sat on the sofa sipping the cold refreshing water and looking around. She kept a neat, clean house from the looks of this room, which was decorated with personal trinkets and outfitted with sturdy but comfortable furniture.

Not more than fifteen minutes had passed when she came padding back into the room. She was barefoot but more importantly, she wore a light blue, diaphanous top that fell loosely around her body but ended about half-way down the curve of her bottom. Underneath it she had on a pair of bikini-style panties of the same see-through material and neither garment concealed what was inside.

I was impressed. Her most obvious assets were her breasts, which her white blouse had concealed earlier but were quite visible under the light blue material. They were as large as small melons and the ends were covered with baseball-sized areolas. The nipples were already hard and pushing dimples into the thin material.

Her waist was substantial but there was a definite narrowing and then her hips flared out significantly although when she pirouetted in front of me, I immediately appreciated the roundness of her bottom. When she stopped turning, the dark curly hair covering the triangle above her legs was quite obvious.

I felt an immediate growth between my legs as the blood surged downward. I groaned in appreciation of her assets and because of my own urge to grab her and throw her on the floor and attack her.

Her smile said that she knew the effect she had on me and it was just what she wanted. "I hope you don't mind me getting comfortable, honey. Do you like?" She held up her arms and twirled around again.

"No," I managed to rasp out, "I love it."

"Well, sugar, we'll just have to get to know each other better," she said, easing herself across my lap and sitting down. She leaned one arm against the back of the sofa, behind my head, presenting her left boob for my inspection. But I had only seconds to view it as she bent down and our lips met for the first time.

Still in shock at the lovely apparition, I tried to respond in kind, opening my lips but finding her tongue darting into my mouth before I could react. We kissed passionately for several long minutes before I slipped my hand under her top, up her side and cupped her left breast in my hand. Even though my hands are extra large, there was more than I could hold. When I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, she moaned and thrust her chest against my hand.

In the meantime, my cock was throbbing and felt like it was about to burst out of my pants. The sensation of her buttocks pressing on my member was almost more than I could bear. There was no way she could not realize the impact she was having on my organ, as it probed into the crevasse between her cheeks.

After several minutes of kissing while I kneaded her breast, I slid my hand down her side and around her smooth round bottom. The flimsy top no longer covered her ass and the little bikini bottoms easily yielded to my fingers, moving aside and letting my finger tips touch the soft but hot flesh of her pussy. The instant I touched her, she jumped, gulped air and pressed herself into my body, reestablishing the kiss as if our lives depended upon it.

Over the next several minutes, my fingers traveled the length of her puffy pussy lips several times before I slipped two of them into her opening. Every time I touched a new place, her tongue renewed its rabid exploration of my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.