No Football - Cover

No Football

by Techsan

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Mind Control Sex Story: Ah, when you've got the power, you might as well use it, right? Spotting two sisters on a lazy fall afternoon, I used the power - and made them mine!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

They were coming out of the fast food restaurant when I spotted them. They were two attractive twenty-something women with Reubenesque figures, the kind that turned me on. Okay, all women turn me on but this shape was my ideal. Reasonably trim waisted, heavy bottom and top both, and sturdy legs. Both of them, standing together and looking around to see what had changed.

I walked up to them and took a handful of each ass. They turned to look at me as if I had appeared out of nowhere, which is exactly what I had planned. I introduced myself and they responded with their names... and much more. Nola was 27, married with three children. Lola was 25, married with two children. The two were sisters whose husbands were brothers. The women were dishwater blondes and they were laughing and having a good time when they walked out.

It took me three seconds flat to throw up a control cylinder around them that prevented outsiders from seeing into the cylinder and putting the cylinder's occupants under my control. I walked into the cylinder where the women seemed a little dazed; their husbands were waiting at home for lunch while watching the five children. They were expecting to watch two football games together that afternoon on the boob tube. I sampled a handful of boob from each of the sisters to find them heavy and round and pliable, just as I liked. The women seemed incredulous that I would fondle them like that but neither of them complained nor made any attempt to deter me.

I leaned toward Lola and she leaned toward me. Our lips met and opened at the same time, letting our tongues explore the other's mouth. I was squeezing the asses and pressing tits of both women into my chest, my hands pulling them toward me. For a full minute, we sucked on each other before I broke it off, turned to Nola and did the same thing. This time when I broke it off, I sent them the direction, "You will take me home with you. You will deliver the food to husbands and kids. Then the three of us will go to the master bedroom."

It was a short drive to a reasonably new house. By the time we arrived, I had set up a command block that I dropped over the house. The kids would be well-behaved while their mommies were occupied. The husbands would watch the kids and the games and would not see anything unusual about their wives taking me to bed. Even if they came and watched me fucking the girls, it would be quite all right with them. They would be very engrossed in the games and let us alone for the most part but any time they intruded, it would be very amicable. That is just the way the families greeted us. The men were not even curious why I was there and the kids seemed particularly attached to their fathers, at least while they were doling out the food.

As the girls and I entered the bedroom, I did some delving into their sexual experiences. Both of them had had multiple partners although not very many. Both were used to having sex a couple times a week but a fairly high frequency of times they did not achieve orgasm. When they did, it was generally only one per session, although Nola had twice had two orgasms in a session and Lola had once had four, although not with her husband.

I set up an command aura around the three of us, commanding that the women were going to love touching me. In fact they were going to love it so much that they would cum after touching me sexually for 180 consecutive seconds, every time, until further commands were received. They were going to remember every second of our time together in vivid detail. There would be no regrets, no guilt about cheating on their husbands, and their husbands would tell them that it was okay... and mean it!

I had the women get undressed and get into bed with me. I was not disappointed in either of them. They had the slightly heavy bodies I knew they had but they had beautifully rounded buttocks and large heavy knockers with hard rubbery nipples, the kind that follow with nursing multiple children. At first Nola started fondling and licking my cock and balls while Lola rocked over me so I could suck her tits and finger-fuck her pussy. After her first orgasm, I had her riding my face and my tongue brought her to several climaxes before she fell off to the side, too exhausted to stay upright. Nola had matched her cum for cum but was puzzled why she was having orgasms just from sucking on my dick. I 'told' her I sometimes had that effect on my partners and she seemed satisfied.

With a bit of squirming, I got my cock inside Lola in a scissors position while Nola lay beside me and let me put my head between her legs. I fucked Lola and ate Nola's pussy until both of them had cum nine more times — less than a half-hour's enjoyment. After I dumped my load of hot cum in Lola's pussy, the girls had to take a break to let their bodies recover. We lay sandwiched together with Nola high enough that I could suck her tits while Lola lay behind me and held my cock. What surprised both women was that they kept cumming every three minutes, just by having me suck on hooters and by holding my cock. That had never happened with any other men they had screwed.

Eventually I got hard again and I rearranged the girls so I could stick my cock into Nola's pussy in a scissors position and finger-fuck Lola. Once again the women started cumming every three minutes and didn't stop until I worked up another load of cum and sprayed Nola's cunt. By then they had cum so many times that both had lost count and they were as limp as wet noodles. The last several times their bodies had not been able to generate any juices and they turned out to be less than wonderful dry humps. I took the commands off and we lay together to rest. The women marveled at how fantastic it felt to have so many climaxes and agreed that I was far and away the best lover they had ever had.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.