Ticket To Anna - Cover

Ticket To Anna

by Angel

Copyright© 2007 by Angel

Romantic Sex Story: Brother lusts for older sister and he trades a front row ticket to a popular boy band concert for one night of pleasure, with sis stripping to her panties, anything goes as long as she has her panty on.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Sis opened the door to her room and she looked frightened and beautiful. She was wearing a white blouse unbuttoned and held together with a ribbon under her breasts and no bra. Her skin in the gap of the blouse was tanned and healthy and cleavage showed, my eye's dropped to her white cotton panties and her mound outlined.

"Remember I keep my panties on" she whispered in a low voice, both excited and frightened.

It all started with the ticket's I won from the local radio station for that new popular boy band that would be appearing. Being a bit of a geek I cheated, used my internet telephone program and my friend Matt's special program to run 50 internet telephones all dialing at once to flood the station. Matt is an internet buddy he lives on the East Coast. Matt had told me how he won tickets' to a new band and then Matt dropped a bomb shell. He had traded a ticket to a girl for her sexual favors. But it was not just any girl, Matt had bought sex with his older half-sister with that ticket. He bragged about how he fucked her like a slut for a stupid ticket. His words burned into my brain "girls will fuck you for a ticket to a hot group."

Matt offered "now that I fucked her it is not as if she won't be fucking me again, hell I traded the ticket for a whole night with her, our parents were out and I had her in bed at 7PM and in the morning she knew her place. Hell dude I fucked her all night, every fantasy I had about her and I came in her all night. No freaken rubber either she is on the pills. Blowing your load inside your sister's pussy has to be lived to believed! You can do this to your sister too, you told me about your crush on her, man fuck that uppity bitch good and see yourself."

Matt sent me his program and I knew he was telling the truth. His sister came into the room as we talked on cam and she kissed Matt on the mouth, a girl friend kiss. She even said to me "fuck your sister hard" and then she laughed and left. Matt said "I am fucking her now as much as I want!"

Anna is small, slender, long brown hair and a natural tan, busty with a C set of tits, pretty, 103 pounds and 5'2" and she has uppity cheerleader looks, but is a book geek. Anna is arm candy and sexy.

Winning the tickets was easy, Matt's program insured when they had those stupid call in shows I turn up a winner in the end. Matt even modified the program and now my VOI protocol was sending 100 telephone calls. So I won four tickets to that concert in the front row, that was three tickets' for sale and these are hot seats and one ticket into Anna's hot pussy.

I sent an email to Anna that basically said "will you trade a night of sex for a front row ticket to the big concert."

I knew Anna was into that boy band big time but she would say no, Anna is just not the type to let someone fuck her for a stupid concert ticket. Anna responded and said more or less no and why would she believe I had a ticket, well she said it to John623N. I scanned my ticket and attached the file to my reply, after I removed the ticket serial number with photo shop pro. Anna replied we could have a date but no sex.

Negotiating with your sister for sex was fun and made me laugh. She gave in a little and offered to pose nude, hell I nearly took that, upped her offer to include kissing and fondling her tit's and I counter offered I wanted intercourse and several sessions. Anna knew there was a ticket and also guessed it was someone she knew. She asked my age, and I conformed I was a teen. I sold the other three tickets on ebay but held Anna's.

I am not sure how Anna figured out it was me but she did, must have been my grammar and word use. I went into the family room and out of nowhere Anna looks at me and says "Tim I won't let you fuck me but my offer to be naked and let you kiss and feel me up is still valid."

I nearly burst, she knew and Anna is not a computer geek. From somewhere inside my soul came "all or nothing Anna!" and I stormed out back to my room.

This was unbelievable Anna knew it was me and shit how to hell had she figured it out. There was a knock on my door and I called out "enter".

Anna came in crestfallen "I will make a counter offer, I will do anything you want but I will wear my panties."

"Ok Anna I accept that deal" was all I said. I knew she had meant to say she'd make out and her panties were off limits, it still had not sunk into Anna what she had said and I was not going to explain this.

Our parents were away for the weekend and there was a tension in the air at dinner. Tonight Anna would be putting out to earn her ticket, I had given it to her already. When I handed it to her sis blushed and never said a word.

I sat on Anna's bed and looked at my sexy sister, she is eye candy. Anna came forward and I gently pulled the bow on the ribbon closing her blouse, as it fell away her blouse opened and her cleavage was there beautiful and round breasts. I reached up and opened her blouse and looked at her naked tit's, round, full breasts with dark nipples and firm looking. Something came over me and I pulled Anna to me as I sat on her bed and pressed my face against her tummy and felt her breasts touching my head, Anna yelped as I grabbed her and pulled her to me and just held her tight. She must have thought I was going to rape her and she was stiff but slowly relaxed.

I just held Anna to my face and she just felt so good to me. I did nothing nor moved, just held her to me. I felt Anna slowly relax and then touch my head softly. I was overwhelmed by the thought I was holding my half-naked sister and realized I loved her. We had never been close, even though dad had run off and abandoned us when I was three. Now the love I felt for Anna was not a brother's love but a man's love for his sexy woman.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.