Playing To Win: Playing The Game II - Cover

Playing To Win: Playing The Game II

Copyright© 2007 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 8: He Said/She Said

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: He Said/She Said - Welcome to the return of one of the most celebrated Internet novels of erotica. Sean Porter, soccer kid, is on a journey of discovery. Follow along as Sean continues to find his path through the minefield of adolescent relationships, while discovering his growing skills playing the most popular game in the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

"You know she likes you a lot, Sean."

"Yeah, I know, I've been working with her kids for awhile now."

"Not like that, stupid," she said. She was facing me, propped up on one elbow, doodling in the small line of hair that ran from my belly button to my crotch. It sort of tickled, in a squirmy way. "I mean, she likes you."

"Nah." I dismissed the thought. I had too many complications right now to be thinking of Lori like that.

"What?" She was persistent. "You don't think of her in that manner?"

"No. Yes. I mean... Well, she's really pretty and all." I sighed. This was an uncomfortable conversation to be having, especially when I was lying here, both of us naked atop the rumpled and sweat-slicked sheets. Why does she insist on talking about someone else while I'm in bed with her?

"And lonely," she added. "Her husband has been gone for almost two years. She's got to have a lot of pent-up emotions ready to come flooding out. Wouldn't you like to be the right man in the right place at the right time?"

"Are you kidding me? She wouldn't think... I couldn't... she doesn't look at me like... Nah."

"What is the matter with you?" she asked, a little frustrated at my thick-headedness. "If she found you in her bed, you think she'd kick you out?"

Now I was starting to get a little irritated, as well as embarrassed. "Yes, of course she would. Not that I would be jumping in her bed so she would find me there, anyway. Come on, Wendy, can't we talk about something else?"

Her doodling brought her fingers within range of my more sensitive spots. She had already gotten me off twice, once with her mouth and once as she worked me from on top, while I suckled and squeezed her big breasts as they swayed over my face. Now she was very lightly running her fingertips along the skin between my legs and my balls, teasing and tickling, but never touching either my scrotum or my hard cock. The anticipation was making coherent thought, particularly about Lori Wilkinson, difficult. I decided that a decent defense was a good offense, so I reciprocated by lightly running my fingertips over her sensitive boobs, circling but never touching her ruby nipples.

"Is that what you want to do? Talk?" she teased. She blew at my ear. "You know, there's something else two people can do with their lips besides talk..." She leaned toward me, never stopping her teasing fingers, and kissed me softly on the lips. The soft kiss turned heated as she opened her mouth and invited my tongue in. Both of our hands relented at the same time, as I pinched a distended nipple just as she grasped my rigid cock. She stroked me as she kissed me, until she finally grabbed on and pulled me by my cock over onto her, spreading her legs and guiding my head toward her heated opening. As I sank into her soft and pliant pussy, she wrapped her short legs around mine, pulling me tighter into her.

She was very wet and slick as I pumped in and out of her in a rhythm, drawing almost all the way out of her as her legs relaxed, and then slamming back into her hard when I felt her flexing against the backs of my thighs. The air conditioning in her house couldn't keep up with our efforts, and we both were breathing very hard into each other's mouths, and sweat was running down my back. Her chest had a sheen of perspiration, her breasts mashed against me as she held me close.

Finally, she could take no more, and she broke the kiss and panted as she was pushed over the edge. I had already come twice that afternoon, and had started out feeling like I could ride her for hours, so I was pistoning in and out of her energetically. But when I felt her vaginal muscles contracting as she came, it triggered my own orgasm, and I clenched and pushed as far into her as I could as I pumped and spurted once again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.