Playing To Win: Playing The Game II - Cover

Playing To Win: Playing The Game II

Copyright© 2007 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 36: Senior Year Tryouts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Senior Year Tryouts - Welcome to the return of one of the most celebrated Internet novels of erotica. Sean Porter, soccer kid, is on a journey of discovery. Follow along as Sean continues to find his path through the minefield of adolescent relationships, while discovering his growing skills playing the most popular game in the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Stephen was home and in his room by the time I got back to my house. My parents had already gone to bed, and Michael was out. I knocked on Stephen's door, and opened it before he could even answer. He was standing at his dresser, and he spun around when he heard me come in.

"What?" he asked, already on the defensive.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked angrily.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he tried bluffing.

I wasn't buying whatever bullshit he was peddling. "Jake recognized you," I said, sitting down on the edge of his twin bed.

He folded right away. He knew he wasn't going to be able to bluff his way out of this, and tears started filling his eyes.

"Damn it, Sean. Why me? Why can't good things happen to me like they do for you?" He came over and sat down on the floor by my feet and leaned back against the bed. What did he mean about good things happening to me? What good things?

"What's going on, Stevie?"

"Fucking Tommy," he mumbled. "Gets me in trouble all the fucking time." The tears were running down his face now.

"What did Tommy do now?" I asked. I wasn't feeling very sympathetic right about then, and his display of emotion didn't touch me at all.

He sighed, his breath hitching. "Listen, don't let Mom or Dad know about this, okay?" He looked up at me, beseeching, but I didn't say or do anything. I wanted my options open. I had the feeling this was going to be a doozy of a story.

He paused, but when I didn't make any move to agree, he just shook his head. "Fuck it, then," he said roughly. "Get out of my room." He shoved at my leg, but I didn't move. He was pretty half-hearted about moving me out, and he gave up after just that one shove.

"Tell me," I said quietly.

He stayed quiet for a long time, as if he was mulling over whether to tell me about it or not. Finally, he took a deep breath, and he started.

"There was a dude a couple of blocks over who was doing some siding work or something," he began. "Anyway, he left his ladder in his back yard, and Carlos found it. Him and Tommy dragged it over to Tara's house the other day. I think they were planning on sneaking into her room that night, or something, but they didn't. Anyway, they stashed it behind the garage over there."

"At Jaimie's house? I mean, Tara's house?"

"Yeah. It was mostly hidden behind some bushes and shit, so nobody found out about it."

"And?"

"And, well, we knew that Tara was like totally grounded, but she still got around it a lot, you know?"

"Like at the carnival the Fourth of July weekend?"

"Yeah," he agreed. "Like that. Anyway, you know she's ... uh..."

"She's a real piece of work," I said.

He smiled just a little. "Yeah, a piece of ... work. She likes to shake her ass around, you know?"

"So I've heard," I said dryly.

"Okay, so she's skanky. But a guy gets horny, you know? She's been jacking me off or giving me blowjobs for a long time, and once you get used to gettin' it pretty regular..."

"Okay, I get the picture," I said. "Have you fucked her?"

"Sure," he admitted. "Tommy got her first, and then Carlos ripped off a piece, but she wouldn't give it up for me. Only handjobs and blowjobs. And then, one time last spring, we were all in the woods, me and Carlos and Tommy and Tracy and Tara. Tommy brought some weed, and Tracy had a pipe, so we passed it around. Before I know it, Tommy and Tara are rolling around on the ground, and she's got her hand down his pants yanking on him and he's pawing at her tits, and pretty soon they're pulling clothes off of each other, and he bangs her right there, in front of everybody."

"No shit?"

"No shit. And then Carlos decides he doesn't want to be left out, so he grabs Tracy, and her top comes off, but she doesn't want to fuck, so she starts blowing him while he's got a finger stuck up her twat, and he's finger-fucking her, you know?"

"And what are you doing while all this is going on?" I asked.

He had the good sense to look a little ashamed. "Tommy dumps a load in Tara, but her motor's still running, 'cause, you know, Tommy's kinda quick on the trigger, you know?"

I just nodded. Of course he was; he's young and selfish and stupid, and he's just looking to get his rocks off.

"So she motions to me, so I crawl over to her, and she grabs my shirt, and pulls me down and kisses me, and then whispers, 'Hop on and give me a ride'. So I did."

"Yeah? Just like that?"

He wouldn't look at me. "It's not like I'm in love with her or nothin'," he said. "I just wanted to get laid in the worst way." He glanced up quickly, and dropped his eyes again. "And I think I did."

"Did what, Stevie?"

"Got laid in the worst way," he said.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Maybe you did. So then what happened tonight?"

"Oh, yeah. Well, we had this ladder, see? And we knew Tara would be sent to the house after dark, but she said to stick around, and she'd try to sneak us in somehow. Like, a signal with her bedroom light, or something. Tommy and her fixed it all up. Anyway, Carlos had to go home, so when we saw her bedroom light come on, Tommy says, 'Let's get the ladder, buddy, ' so we grab the ladder from behind the garage and we lean it up on the side of the house by her window. By now she's got her window open, and she's hanging out watching us. Tommy shimmies up the ladder and crawls into her room through the window, and then he motions me to come up. So I climb up the ladder and practically break my freakin' neck falling through the window into her room, and I look up, and already they're lip-locked. Tommy's got his hand stuck down inside her panties, fingering her, and she's got his shorts down around his ankles and has his wang out, and she's yanking on it like she wants to pull it out by the root, you know?" He looked up at me again.

It didn't sound very romantic. In fact, it sounded painful. I nodded, encouraging him to continue.

"So anyway, they break apart for a moment, and she pulls her shirt off, and she's not wearing nothing underneath, and Tommy, he kneels in front of her, and pulls her panties off, 'cause that's all she's got on, you know? He pulls them off, and she puts her feet apart for him, and he starts jabbing his finger up her cunt again. She puts her hands on his shoulders to steady herself, you know, she's looking like she's really starting to get off on all this fast and furious shit, and she's got her head back, and she's moaning and groaning and almost bouncing up and down on Tommy's fingers, 'cause he's using two or three fingers on her now. And when she's done coming, or whatever, she just pushes him away, pushes him backwards, you know? And Tommy, he falls down, he's so surprised, but he stands up again, and yanks his shorts the rest of the way off, and his boner is stickin' way out. Anyway, Tara, she backs up until she's by the bed, and then she just lays down, her legs spread and dangling over the side, and Tommy climbs on. Tara grabs his thing, just takes hold of his cock, and pulls it, pulls him over on top of her, and he just slides home."

He looked up at me in distress again. "It was really gross, Sean, and at the same time, it was really a turn-on, you know? I mean, being in the same room with your best friend while he's banging some bitch, only it's a girl I've known since forever." He squirmed a little, remembering. "Anyway, he's humping away at her, and she's taunting him, you know? Like telling him he's got a little dick, and he don't know how to use it, but he's in another universe. Pretty soon I hear him grunt, and he pulls out and shoots all over her stomach and her tits. When he's done, he just drops to his knees and kind of rolls out of the way, and Tara, she's just laying there, her legs spread wide and her pussy just winking at me, and she just watches me. So I dropped my shorts and grabbed my cock and guided it in, and took up right where Tommy left off. I didn't want to hug her or kiss her or anything, 'cause Tommy's splooge was all over her, so I just kind of leaned up against the bed and balled her. She had this smile on her face like she knew I didn't want to kiss her, and she moved her hips around on me, and before I realized it, I was shooting off inside her."

He looked up at me again, his eyes ten years older than they were just a few minutes ago. "I didn't mean to, Sean. I really didn't. But she's got to be on the pill, right? I mean, a skanky slut like that, she wouldn't take the chance, would she?"

I wished I could reassure him at that point. I knew only too well the terrors that came visiting when you were worried about such an unfortunate mishap.

"I don't know, Stephen. Maybe she is, but I don't know."

"Because Jaimie and Kayla are, so Tara probably is, too," he said.

I looked at him, dumbfounded. "How do you know about Jaimie and Kayla?" I asked suspiciously.

"Tara knew," he replied. "Tara told us one time that they were."

Hoo boy. This is not good news. One step closer to the parents finding out about the girls being on birth control. The more people who knew, the more likely the word would get out to the wrong people, namely moms and dads. And here, the four of us thought we had kept that particular bit of information a secret.

He sniffled, and wiped his eyes roughly with his palms.

"What am I gonna do now, Sean?" he asked miserably. "What's gonna happen now?"

"I don't know, buddy. I'll find out what I can." I stood up and looked down on him. I knew there was a scowl on my face, and I hoped it would put the fear of God into him. "You're going to have to stand up and face whatever comes, though. You can't run away and hide from it."

He just stared up at me, his eyes tearing up again. There were high spots of color on his cheeks, and his nose was red and streaming. Finally, though, he nodded, and looked down to stare at nothing, contemplating a dreadful future.


The next day I called Jake, first thing.

"Hey," I said. "What's going on with Tara and her family?"

He kept his voice low and spoke very quietly into the telephone. "I don't know for sure. By the time I got back there, Mr. and Mrs. Jacks were home, and I only got to talk to Jaimie for a second this morning when I called over there. She told me she threw Tara into the shower to get cleaned up, but I don't know if she told her parents about it yet." He paused for a moment. "I took that ladder and carried it into the back of the field last night, just in case."

I slapped my forehead. "Great thinking, dude. I completely forgot about the ladder."

"Sean? Was Stephen one of the guys?"

I sighed. "Yeah. And it's a real dirt sandwich." I gave him the condensed version of what had happened.

"Jesus H. Fucking Christ," he muttered. "What is the matter with that little girl?"

"Well, not only that, but what is the matter with these little boys?" I added.

"Yeah, that too. Why is it that guys are so easily led around by their dicks?"

I laughed uncomfortably. "I don't know, Jake. If you can figure out the answer to that, you'll be a millionaire."

Jake just grunted.

"We might have another little problem," I said. I told him about Tara spilling the beans about Jaimie and Kayla being on birth control.

"We'll fix that right away," he said. "School starts in another week, and all these kids involved are going to be freshmen. We'll put the fear of the Senior Class into them right from the get-go."

"You want to wait that long?" I asked worriedly.

He chuckled. "I don't think a whole lot is going to happen between now and then. Between the four of us, we ought to be able to sit on these little dickheads without too much trouble."

"Five of us," I said.

"Five?"

"Yeah. Mikey Evanson is gonna have to be informed about his little sister, and it's not going to be pleasant. He'll help."

"Mike graduated. He won't be there," said Jake.

"He's going to community college for a year, living at home. He'll want to know about this."

"Okay, five of us. Good. So, I guess I'll see you later."

"Call me if you hear anything more," I said before hanging up. Even if Jake didn't call me back, I knew I could get more information that afternoon. Luscious was coming over and staying for dinner.

When she got to my house, she was carrying a gym bag, and wearing gym shorts and a baggy t-shirt, along with her running shoes.

"Oh, no," I groaned.

"Come on, you lazy bum," she said. She reached and pulled me up from my very comfortable slouch. "I don't want you getting all flabby. Besides, an older guy like you needs to take care of himself." She giggled and stepped easily out of the way when I tried to tickle her for that remark. She pushed me toward the stairs. "Go change," she commanded. "I'll be out in the back, stretching."

Well, that was a sight I really didn't want to miss, watching my Luscious stretch out, so I hustled upstairs and threw on an old shirt and slipped into my running shoes, and took the stairs back down two at a time. I would tie them when I got back outside, where the view was much better.

Kayla was bent over double when I stepped outside, her knees locked and her palms flat on the ground. She looked around her legs and held her position as I stopped and admired her form, and she smiled at me, knowing full well what she was doing. I almost missed the bottom step because I was looking at her ass as I came down the stairs.

She raised herself up gracefully. "Come on, clumsy," she said. She gently pushed me back so I was sitting on the concrete step, and she knelt and began tying my shoes. She glanced up at me and smiled again, and leaned forward just a little more to concentrate on her work. Of course, when she did that, the neck of her t-shirt gapped, and I got just a glimpse of the top swells of her breasts, along with the edge of her white bra. As much as the sight fascinated me, I had to look away after a moment. It would be uncomfortable, and more than a little embarrassing, if I had to run with a hard-on tenting my shorts.

I stretched out my hamstrings, and figured that was good enough for an easy run. We started out, going down the driveway and heading over toward the park.

"How are Jaimie and Tara?" I asked.

She scowled a little. "It's a real mess over there," she said. "Jaimie got Tara cleaned up and into bed before her parents found out, but she's really afraid Tara's going to do something like that again."

"She can't very well nail the windows shut, can she?"

"No. She really doesn't want to tell on her sister, but she's thinking that might be the only way to protect her from herself, too."

We were jogging at an easy pace, breathing regularly and able to converse without gasping. We ran around the perimeter of the park and headed out through the surrounding neighborhood, intending on swinging around and coming back to my house by running past Kayla's, about a four-mile loop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.